Duration: Half Day
The Island Magic tour provides the opportunity to spend an insightful day discovering the island of St. Lucia. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful ride around this splendorous island that offers some of the most spectacular views in the Caribbean. The tour, which lasts for approximately eight hours, is a great occasion to explore the capital of St. Lucia, see the island’s rich vegetation, numerous fishing villages and captivating coastlines.
The journey begins along the undulating south western coast of St. Lucia with views of the ever calm and crystalline Caribbean Sea. You will drive through the quaint fishing villages of Choiseul, Laborie and Vieux Fort. The expedition later continues onto the breathtaking east coast of the island. A ride along the spectacular Atlantic coast gives our explorers the unique chance to view the spectacular coastal formations sculpted by the rugged Atlantic Ocean as we travel past the picturesque villages of Micoud and Dennery. See the vast banana and coconut plantations along the outer edge of the lush green tropical rainforest and marvel at the sight of these authentic and picturesque St Lucian landscapes.
Upon your arrival at the lively St. Lucian capital of Castries you will be immersed in the Anglo-French atmosphere of the island. In Castries you will have the opportunity to visit Pointe Seraphine for great Duty Free shopping. Point Seraphine is an attractive modern shopping complex with over thirty shops to choose from, for instance the Corpelon Liquor and Tobacco store stocks Cuban and Dominican cigars. Fine porcelain and china, watches, crystal and jewellery are some of the many fantastic offerings available at these shopping centres.
Castries’ great shopping opportunities are also provided from the island’s colourful local market. In this market you can find bananas in abundance, today’s catch, local spices such as, cinnamon, mace, nutmeg and cocoa. Hot pepper sauces are also available for you to take home as a treat or as gifts for love ones. At the vibrant Craft Market you will find a variety of locally produced handicraft; baskets, pottery, straw goods and wood carvings to make for great souvenirs.
Explore the city of Castries and discover landmarks such as the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, the Derek Walcott Square (named after the Nobel Prize winning poet) or enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant. As the tour continues you will return to the calm beauty of the St. Lucia’s west coast for more sightseeing opportunities. You will be driven through the island’s rich vegetation and charming villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries and stop for photos before descending into the town of Soufriere. Feel the magical allure of the Pitons at Soufriere which majestically stand out and are a striking sight to capture from any angle. Return to your hotel revived and ready for your next day’s adventure in the magical island of St Lucia.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two stunning hotels, The Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Take as much time as you need to rejuvenate in Bel Jou's fresh water pool
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa boasts in interesting charm of Mediterranean ambience blended with the lush tropical beauty of the Caribbean
The ideal combination for the perfect St Lucian experience - discover the island's entertainment hub of the North and enjoy the serene tranquillity of the South.
- Enjoy the water park and dine around concept available at Bay Gardens Hotel
- Discover Rodney Bay and the numerous shops, bars and the beautiful Reduit Beach
- Experience the water park attraction at Coconut Bay Resort or rejuvenate at the Kai Mer Spa
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Creating an airy outdoor feel and incorporating flashes of Caribbean colour
- Experience one of the many sight seeing tours where you can discover st. lucia at its most beautiful
- Adventure trips both on land and at sea to suit every taste and requirement at cap maison
- discover nature like never before with an amazing holiday experience in Ladera resort
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
The Blu St Lucia is an oasis of calm nestled between Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay Village. This hotel offers the perfect...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
First, make the most of the harmonious blend of luxury, tranquillity and seclusion that surrounds and characterises the...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Caribbean boutique hideaway Cap Maison, on the northern tip of St Lucia, will host a range of festive events for guests over the Christmas and New Year period, including a special hog roast on the beach, a gourmet Christmas dinner, a Boxing Day lobster grill and New Year’s Eve festivities.
Luxury all-inclusive resort Windjammer Landing Villa Beach on the northern coast of St Lucia has undergone a multi-million pound revamp and expansion, adding a set of new villas to the north of the resort and refreshing the existing villas and grounds with new features and updated decor.
Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.