Duration: Half Day
The Island Magic tour provides the opportunity to spend an insightful day discovering the island of St. Lucia. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful ride around this splendorous island that offers some of the most spectacular views in the Caribbean. The tour, which lasts for approximately eight hours, is a great occasion to explore the capital of St. Lucia, see the island’s rich vegetation, numerous fishing villages and captivating coastlines.
The journey begins along the undulating south western coast of St. Lucia with views of the ever calm and crystalline Caribbean Sea. You will drive through the quaint fishing villages of Choiseul, Laborie and Vieux Fort. The expedition later continues onto the breathtaking east coast of the island. A ride along the spectacular Atlantic coast gives our explorers the unique chance to view the spectacular coastal formations sculpted by the rugged Atlantic Ocean as we travel past the picturesque villages of Micoud and Dennery. See the vast banana and coconut plantations along the outer edge of the lush green tropical rainforest and marvel at the sight of these authentic and picturesque St Lucian landscapes.
Upon your arrival at the lively St. Lucian capital of Castries you will be immersed in the Anglo-French atmosphere of the island. In Castries you will have the opportunity to visit Pointe Seraphine for great Duty Free shopping. Point Seraphine is an attractive modern shopping complex with over thirty shops to choose from, for instance the Corpelon Liquor and Tobacco store stocks Cuban and Dominican cigars. Fine porcelain and china, watches, crystal and jewellery are some of the many fantastic offerings available at these shopping centres.
Castries’ great shopping opportunities are also provided from the island’s colourful local market. In this market you can find bananas in abundance, today’s catch, local spices such as, cinnamon, mace, nutmeg and cocoa. Hot pepper sauces are also available for you to take home as a treat or as gifts for love ones. At the vibrant Craft Market you will find a variety of locally produced handicraft; baskets, pottery, straw goods and wood carvings to make for great souvenirs.
Explore the city of Castries and discover landmarks such as the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, the Derek Walcott Square (named after the Nobel Prize winning poet) or enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant. As the tour continues you will return to the calm beauty of the St. Lucia’s west coast for more sightseeing opportunities. You will be driven through the island’s rich vegetation and charming villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries and stop for photos before descending into the town of Soufriere. Feel the magical allure of the Pitons at Soufriere which majestically stand out and are a striking sight to capture from any angle. Return to your hotel revived and ready for your next day’s adventure in the magical island of St Lucia.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
St Lucia Tourism Authority has revamped its online travel agent training program to simplify the structure and create a go-to information hub for destination sales and marketing. The Saint Lucia Expert program includes new modules on niche holiday types and fresh incentives for selling the Caribbean island.
Welcoming summer in style, the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority has just launched the Summer of Discovery campaign, giving holidaymakers amazing opportunities to save on a St Lucia holiday with discounts of up to 65 per cent on hotel bookings and a competition that will give travellers the chance to win $10,000 (£7,500)!
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.