Duration: Half Day
The Island Magic tour provides the opportunity to spend an insightful day discovering the island of St. Lucia. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy a wonderful ride around this splendorous island that offers some of the most spectacular views in the Caribbean. The tour, which lasts for approximately eight hours, is a great occasion to explore the capital of St. Lucia, see the island’s rich vegetation, numerous fishing villages and captivating coastlines.
The journey begins along the undulating south western coast of St. Lucia with views of the ever calm and crystalline Caribbean Sea. You will drive through the quaint fishing villages of Choiseul, Laborie and Vieux Fort. The expedition later continues onto the breathtaking east coast of the island. A ride along the spectacular Atlantic coast gives our explorers the unique chance to view the spectacular coastal formations sculpted by the rugged Atlantic Ocean as we travel past the picturesque villages of Micoud and Dennery. See the vast banana and coconut plantations along the outer edge of the lush green tropical rainforest and marvel at the sight of these authentic and picturesque St Lucian landscapes.
Upon your arrival at the lively St. Lucian capital of Castries you will be immersed in the Anglo-French atmosphere of the island. In Castries you will have the opportunity to visit Pointe Seraphine for great Duty Free shopping. Point Seraphine is an attractive modern shopping complex with over thirty shops to choose from, for instance the Corpelon Liquor and Tobacco store stocks Cuban and Dominican cigars. Fine porcelain and china, watches, crystal and jewellery are some of the many fantastic offerings available at these shopping centres.
Castries’ great shopping opportunities are also provided from the island’s colourful local market. In this market you can find bananas in abundance, today’s catch, local spices such as, cinnamon, mace, nutmeg and cocoa. Hot pepper sauces are also available for you to take home as a treat or as gifts for love ones. At the vibrant Craft Market you will find a variety of locally produced handicraft; baskets, pottery, straw goods and wood carvings to make for great souvenirs.
Explore the city of Castries and discover landmarks such as the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, the Derek Walcott Square (named after the Nobel Prize winning poet) or enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant. As the tour continues you will return to the calm beauty of the St. Lucia’s west coast for more sightseeing opportunities. You will be driven through the island’s rich vegetation and charming villages of Anse La Raye and Canaries and stop for photos before descending into the town of Soufriere. Feel the magical allure of the Pitons at Soufriere which majestically stand out and are a striking sight to capture from any angle. Return to your hotel revived and ready for your next day’s adventure in the magical island of St Lucia.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa a free access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Discover Antigua's prestine Beaches at St James's Club and Villas then St Lucia's Vibrant Culture at St James's Club, Morgan Bay
- This combined holiday includes All Inclusive at both properties and all of your flights and transfers
- St James's Club Morgan Bay is situated minutes from the world famous Rodney Bay marina and Gros Islet
- St James's Club and Villas boasts breathtaking ocean views on a private 100-acre peninsula
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
St James's Club & Villas sits on a private 100 acre peninsula with breathtaking ocean views and white sand beaches. This...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
St Lucia offers a combination of high mountains, lush forests, and pristine beaches. Its bustling capital Castries, sits...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
The Caribbean island of St Lucia will introduce a new Food and Rum Festival to its Soleil festival series. Running from 12-14 January 2018, the island’s first ever celebration of St Lucian food and rum will feature celebrity chefs, special menus, demos and shows, plus the inaugural Caribbean Rum Awards.
Anse Chastanet and Jade Mountain resorts in St Lucia have once again been recognised for their exception environmental efforts. The two luxury resorts have been awarded Travelife Gold Certification status. The properties have been praised for managing their socio-economic and environmental impacts, while demonstrating their commitment to the environment, sustainability, and the local community.