Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Duration: Half Day
The Caribbean offers some of the best spots in the world for deep sea fishing, due to its year-round tropical climate and clear warm waters. If you are looking for an adventure at sea during your holiday in St Lucia, this is the tour for you. The waters surrounding this beautiful Caribbean island are home to many species of game fish, so who knows what you will catch on the day!
Situated between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, St. Lucia is one of the Windward Islands of the Lesser Antilles. The breathtaking natural beauty, protected dive sites, excellent marina facilities and numerous charter operations make this tropical island gem a popular destination for divers, sailors and anglers. Fishing enthusiasts come from all over the world to explore the local waters against the backdrop of pristine white sandy beaches, lush vegetation and mountainous peaks.
Aside from the fishing, the tour is an exhilarating boat ride in itself. The clear waters of the Caribbean Sea merge with the mysterious depths of the Atlantic Ocean, providing plenty of deep sea action and ideal hunting grounds for a variety of fish species such as Wahoo, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Long Bill Spearfish, Sailfish, Yellow-fin Tuna, Barracuda, Dorado, Blue Marlin and the legendary White Marlin. The abundant species will vary depending on the time of year you visit, and some are subject to tag and release, but half the fun of the trip is seeing what you can catch on the day.
There are numerous boat charter operations in Lucia, offering full and half-day fishing excursions on spacious, comfortable boats with modern fishing equipment. Learn from the experts as your experienced captain and crew lead you to the best fishing grounds, ensuring that you have the best chance to catch that all important ‘big one’. They will be on hand to give you help and advice during the trip, as well as plenty of exciting offshore action!
Prepare yourself for an exhilarating battle as you hook your ‘catch of the day’ on the end of your line and attempt to reel it in. Whether you are a novice or an experienced angler, the excitement of catching your very own prize fish is a memorable experience not to be missed during your Caribbean holiday.
St Lucia Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
Enjoy an unforgettable Caribbean holiday with stays at vibrant Coco Palm in breathtaking Rodney Bay and at spectacular Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
- Discover the island during your stay at Coco Palm with an exceptional location in the heart of Rodney Bay Village
- Book a relaxing Spa treatment or massage at Coconut Bay's onsite spa centre, overlooking the ocean.
- Stay active during your holiday and enjoy yoga classes, tennis, pool activities, and a variety of water sports available at Coconut Bay, such as kayaking and snorkelling.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and blue sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea at two beautiful all-inclusive St Lucia resort
Fantastic amenities, personalised services, and an endless range of activities for the whole family at St James Club, Morgan Bay, and Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa.
- With Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa you have access to the largest waterpark in St Lucia, featuring five swimming pools, two waterslides, and a lazy river.
- Benefit from All-Inclusive programmes at both hotels, and enjoy a variety of complimentary activities, delicious meals at the restaurants, and a variety of entertainment for the whole family.
- Being close to Cap Estate Golf Course, capital city of Castries, and the world-class Rodney bay Marina, St James Club Morgan Bay Resort is a perfect base for exploring the island
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Take a break in the Caribbean sun where you can relax soak up the beaming sun or take part in the abundance of activities on offer
- Guests can enjoy wide range of activities at Anse Chastanet Resort such as swimming, hiking, snorkelling and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate in the state of the art spa at Rendezvous , indulge yourself in one of the various wonderful treatments on offer
- Both resorts offer individually designed rooms specifically made to make guests feel at home in Caribbean luxury
Experience an ultra tranquil Caribbean twin centre getaway at beautiful St Lucia and picturesque Antigua
This holiday has been hand picked to ensure a holiday like no other offering ultimate relaxation and memories to last a lifetime
- Enjoy stunning views from The Verandah Resort and Spa, set on 30 beachfront acres in an idyllic bay on the unspoilt northeast coast of Antigua
- Rendezvous is for couples only, providing a haven of peace and relaxation, away from the hustle and bustle of many of the big resorts. It can be as intimate as couples require
- This holiday has been carefully selected to offer ultimate romance and relaxation for those looking for the ultimate Caribbean getaway
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Start your journey with a vibrant and colourful Morgan Bay. Located just minutes away from magnificent Rodney Bay...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Tucked away in a pristine cove on the west coast of St Lucia, the St James's Club, Morgan Bay, St Lucia (formerly Morgan...
Set in the heart of Rodney Bay Village, home to St. Lucia’s best beaches and entertainment capital, Coco Palm...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2013), Bay Gardens Hotel is located in the heart of St. Lucia, at...
Located in Saint Lucia's prime tourist area of Rodney Bay Village, Bay Gardens Inn offers a wide range of dining and...
Located on one of the most beautiful beaches in St Lucia, Bay Gardens Beach Resort offers an enchanting mix of natural...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
Magazine Marie Claire recently compiled the must-see and must-do activities on the island of Saint Lucia. An easy flight from the US, the island's compact size makes it a great choice for a weekend getaway.
As carnival season began to unfold last week, July is proving quite the successful month for St Lucia's tourism industry and hotels are reaping the benefits after reporting packed rooms. The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority worked hard this year to promote the island's summer festival at a global level, a move that has been a resounding success with record-high occupational levels for this time of year.
Caribbean nationals are being offered special discounted rates on stays at more than 40 hotels, tour bookings, attractions and restaurants across St Lucia as part of a summer promotion to attract more regional tourists to the island. The summer savings programme will run until the end of September 2018.