St Lucia for couples
Are you looking for a romantic hideaway and tailored spa treatments for you and your partner? Or would you prefer non-stop watersports and all night street parties? Whatever your idea of a perfect escape might be, our team are here to mix and match these experiences into the perfect St Lucia holiday for you both.
Romantic couples and honeymoons
With breathtaking scenery, romantic hideaways and sumptuous hotels, it's no wonder St Lucia is often voted as the Caribbean's top honeymoon retreat. Indulge in spa treatments and candlelit dinners in intimate boutique hotels, many of which include "romantic options" as part of their all inclusive programme and offer great deals for romantic couples and newlyweds.
One of our favourites, Smugglers Cove Resort and Spa benefits from a secluded setting and private sandy beach. But for complete tranquillity, we recommend an adults-only or couples-only resort such as the Rendezvous Boutique Hotel, in the beautiful setting of the two-mile Malabar Beach.
Fun loving couples
Gros Islet has the best of both worlds: secluded beaches and great nightlife. For the liveliest spots, head to Reduit Beach and Rodney Bay where you'll find plenty of restaurants and trendy bars. Visit in December when the cruises dock here for the best parties.
The Jazz festival in May is also a good time to visit St Lucia, but if you can't make it in spring, then you'll find plenty going on in the hotel bars and discos all year round. For a night out with the locals, we highly recommend the Friday night street parties, or 'jump ups' in Gros Islet and Anse La Raye.
Couples holidays in St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a FREE room upgrade and HALF price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 1 Child stays and eats FREE in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay FREE in a Family Suite
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste on your All Inclusive stay!
- Summer just got better with savings of up to 50% plus a FREE ROOM UPGRADE in selected rooms
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Guests will be delighted by this couples-only resort, set on an expansive stretch of white sands fringing warm turquoise waters.
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of five star Global Gourme® dining options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane® Spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation, plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals 2 FOR 1 SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9-hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
Double the Sun and Double the Sand in Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia and Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...
Discover the abundance of delights within the borders of the magical island of Saint Lucia as you live the holiday of...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for St Lucia
St Lucia NewsBrowse all St Lucia News
The Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel is scheduled to open to guests in late 2019 with 120 guest rooms and 40 private residential villas. Located in Sunset Bay on the southwest coast of the Caribbean island, the new hotel has been designed by WATG and Wimberly Interiors and the property has been built into a natural amphitheatre surrounded by lush hillside, trickling streams, and mango groves.
St Lucia will add another 2,000 hotel rooms over the next four years, according to the St Lucia Tourism Board. New hotels and expansions to existing hotels will see the addition of new hotel rooms for holidaymakers. Project include the new Fairmont St Lucia on Sabwisha Beach, a new 500-room Hilton dual-hotel project in the Reduit beach area, and 250 rooms at the new Honeymoon Bay Resort in Cannelles.
After vowing to improve the conditions for inhabitants of the southern part of the island, the St Lucia government has seen great opportunity in authorizing to build a lavish resort in Choiseul. The Fairmont hotel, which should open its doors to the public by 2019, is expected to be a great source of income and progress to the region.