Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Mexico and Cancun Holidays Browse all
Stay in a great all inclusive resort offering excellent facilities for all ages, and in close proximity to the small beachside town of Playa del Carmen.
- Complimentary access to all land and non-motorised water sports during your stay
- A variety of 4 restaurants and bars to choose from as well as 3 swimming pools with daily activities programme
- 10 minutes away from the charming town of Playa del Carmen and just 5 minutes from Playacar Club de Golf
With spectacular swimming pools and access to a pristine beach, you'll have no problem making the most of this stunning resort
- All Inclusive concept offers 24 hour dining including four specialty restaurants, plus alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- The resort has spectacular swimming pools, themed with different concepts - relaxation, sports and spicy entertainment
- Temptation is for singles and couples over 21 to socialise, relax and have fun. Guests can join in the party atmosphere or take off to a more secluded corner, to simply relax and share the joys of the surroundings
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a wide range of dining options with 10 Restaurants & 11 Bars
- Spacious rooms offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from a private balcony
- Enjoy a film at the Onsite Private Cinema
- Last few seats remaining!
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that’s hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Located at the northern tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, there is a vibrant nightlife nearby to enjoy in style
- All inclusive offers meals at a variety of restaurants as well as a mini fridge stocked with snacks
- Daytime and evening entertainment with free entry to the shows at Tucan Theatre
- An excellent variety of activities from soccer to snorkelling to water polo, there is something for everyone
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- As well as food & beverages, unlimited luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
Take an 8-day holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort...
Xcaret is what you see when you close your eyes and dream of a holiday by the sea; beaches showcasing clear turquoise...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Mexico’s renowned Cancun coastline lapping up the awesome weather for 8 blissful...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico’s most celebrated resort towns. This...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Prepare for a week of nothing but unadulterated fun on the stunning Cancun Beach where the sands are a sugary white and...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico’s lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Mexico and Cancun
Mexico and Cancun NewsBrowse all Mexico and Cancun News
Younger guests staying at the newly-opened Generations Riviera Maya will be able to enjoy a fun gastronomic experience during their stay as 'Little Eko Chefs' comes to the resort in August. The programme will be enable guests to learn about cooking, take part in hands-on cooking classes, and learn eco-friendly food basics and the history of the local food in the Cancun region.
AMResorts has announced a series of events and activities this October to celebrate Halloween and Oktoberfest at its resorts across Cancun, Mexico and the Caribbean. Guests will be able to enjoy pumpkin carving, games, Halloween Balls, German music and entertainment, authentic food, and German beer throughout the month.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Playa Hotels and Resorts have announced plans to open a new Hyatt Ziva hotel in Cancun, Mexico. The resort, formerly Dreams Cancun, is scheduled to open in late 2015 and will be managed by Playa Resorts Management. The property is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar refurbishment programme.