Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Mexico and Cancun Holidays Browse all
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that’s hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars & access to 5 Swimming Pools
- Exclusive discount to the eco-archaeological Xcaret Park
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
- Every luxury is included in the package – top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury® includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Summer Sale ends on the 1st July 2016 -book now to get your Free Room Upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View
- Enjoy one of the various treatments on offer at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Adults only resort just 20 minutes from the airport and the nightlife of Cancun 15 miles away
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Luxury and contemporary adults only haven at Secrets The Vine Cancun plus a free Upgrade to Preferred Club!
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Summer Sale ends on the 1st July 2016 -book now to get your Guaranteed Room Upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 7 restaurants and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 8 bars
- Stay in an adults only Uultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
If you’re searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort you will...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico’s most celebrated resort towns. This...
Eight days in the exotic and exciting Caribbean await you at the Excellence Playa Mujeres, just twenty-five minutes...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with an 8-day excursion to Mexico’s lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is widely...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. Take eight days to...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime in Mexico’s renowned Cancun coastline lapping up the awesome weather for 8 blissful...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Mexico and Cancun
Mexico and Cancun NewsBrowse all Mexico and Cancun News
The AIC Hotel Group will open its newest property later this year with the launch of its adults-only hotel in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The “20° N 87° W” name of the hotel comes from the longitude and latitude of its location on the Yucatan Peninsula, and this is represented throughout the all-inclusive property which embraces local culture and traditions in its facilities and services.
The Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa has officially opened to guests in Mexico. The hotel received its first guests on 25th May, 2016, and the occasion was celebrated with a ribbon cutting ceremony, acrobatic performers and music from DJ Olga Ryazanova. The launch of the new hotel marks the debut of the Breathless Resorts & Spas brand in Cancun.
Stephen Regenold from Travel + Leisure magazine catches up with scuba diving experts to discover their favourite scuba diving sites in the world. Dan Orr, the CEO of Divers Alert Network, Ken Knezick, president of a Houston-based dive travel company, and Tom Phillipp, a dive-equipment company executive, discuss their top spots, from Wakatobi Marine National Park in Indonesia, to California’s Channel Islands.