Jamaica Holidays Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Huge Savings when staying in Sun Club Rooms and Junior Suites
- One child under 12 stays FREE
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at couples sans souci.
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and 24 hour casual to gourmet dining
- Enjoy an array of water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks
- Choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, catamarans & More
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is an adults-only resort, situated on the same grounds of Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and offering...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Located upon Montego Bay, the 4* Seagarden beach resort provides the most tranquil hideaway with stunning panoramas....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Jamaica NewsBrowse all Jamaica News
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it has formed a new partnership with Marriott International Inc. to operate a new AC Hotels by Marriott in the Caribbean. The new AC Kingston hotel in Jamaica will be the first property that Sandals Resort International has not owned and is it scheduled to open to holidaymakers in 2019.
Excellence Group Luxury Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a brand new all-inclusive resort in Montego Bay in Jamaica. The luxury adults-only resort will break ground in the Caribbean in the near future, and is scheduled to open to guests in 2018 with 325 spacious suites offering views of the turquoise sea, and some with direct beach access.
Cruise passengers in Jamaica are expected to reach two million by the end of 2017, according to the Minister of Tourism, Edmund Bartlett. The Minister said that in 2016, more than 1.8 million cruise passengers visited the Caribbean island, and if the country reaches two million this year, it will rank in third place in the region in terms of visitor arrivals.