Chill out even more with an all inclusive holiday
For an easy-going holiday with your food and drinks paid for in advance and a huge range of things to do, Jamaica's all inclusive resorts give you the most convenient and enjoyable holiday experience.
Whether you're travelling with your partner, family or friends, all inclusive resorts can be found throughout Jamaica's most popular holiday destinations, particularly in the north of Negril Beach.
All inclusive holidays in Ocho Rios
Whether you're travelling as a couple, on your own, or with the whole family, you'll find everything you need along the eighteen miles of coast at Ocho Rios. Let us help you choose from a wide range of resorts and hotels that offer you a fantastic all inclusive package.
All inclusive holidays in Negril
Negril is the perfect place to sip a cocktail and watch the sun setting over the Caribbean Sea. The hotels and resorts here offer a wide range of activities and watersports, most of which come included on the all inclusive package. Negril is easy to explore with many visitors hiring bicycles to get around the resort or hiring a car to venture further afield.
If you're not sure which all inclusive resort to stay at, give us a ring and we can help you decide when we find out more about you and your travelling party. We're here to help you choose the places that will suit you best when going for an all inclusive deal.
All inclusive holidays in Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
Experience an Adults -Only with a difference, and dicover the 'Jewel Only' exclusives at this paradise resort, close to Jamaica's stunning Dunns River falls
- All meals and snacks + Unlimited Premium Drinks at a range of 6 Restaurants & 6 Bars
- Complimentary green fees at the 18 hole championship Runaway Bay Golf Club
- Experience the weekly Dive-in Movies
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Montego Bay Airport to the hotel
Located within 15 minutes from Sangster's International Airport and 5 minutes from three world-class golf courses
- Enjoy Exclusive April Offers with incredible savings
- A variety of water sports or leave your daily stress behind and relax with the magical spa services
- Luxury accommodations combined with breathtaking ocean views
- A wide selection of restaurants with international gourmet buffet, where you can enjoy a variety of cuisine from breakfast pastries to classic Jamaican fare
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- 2018 Early Booking Offer: Stay 7 Pay 6, Stay 14 Pay 11!
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Enjoy free round-trip transfers and complimentary golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Incredible Savings of up to 50%, book and save up to £800 per person!
- Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime with various extras including free round trip transfers and complimentary 18-hole golf at the nearby Negril Hill Golf Course
- Complimentary excursions including a trip to a popular sunset bar or a brillant catamaran cruise and more
- 24-Hour Gourmet Dining, Premium Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks at a choice of 5 unique restaurants and 4 Bars including a Swim-up bar
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments
- Book now and enjoy an amazing room upgrade from a Parital Ocean View Room to an Ocean View Room
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more.
- Kids Stay, Play and Eat free!
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
With a good choice of amenities, offering spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall is ideally...
Montego Bay is simply a postcard made real. It is one of Jamaica's premier resorts, covered in fine white sands and...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Club Ambience is set on the shoreline in Runaway Bay, a small town in the parish of St Ann on the north coast of...
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Jamaica NewsBrowse all Jamaica News
Following an uptick in bookings at their Sunscape Splash Montego Bay resort, AMResorts recently announced plans to expand their properties and to introduce a number of innovations at their existing resorts. The company owns 52 resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America, and hopes to expand into Cuba in the near future.
The Minister of Tourism in Jamaica, Edmund Bartlett, has revealed that the country looks set to record one million visitors by the end of this month. If successful this will be the first time in Jamaica’s history that the island will receive one million travellers in the first six months of the year. Earnings for the first four months of 2017 have also hit an all-time high of more than US$1 billion, which is a 6.5 per cent increase on the same period in 2016.
The Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay in Jamaica has revealed its new programme of activities for the 2017 Camp Half Moon. The annual summer camp for kids runs from 10th July to 18th August, and cater for children aged between four and 12. The activities range from horse riding and cooking, to martial arts and yoga, and children will have the chance to learn new physical and mental skills.