Duration: 2 Days
Make the most out of your holiday in Cuba by discovering the historical treasures, rich culture and vibrant nightlife of Havana, one of the most famous capitals in the world. This exciting, cosmopolitan city of contrasts has much to offer its visitors if you know where to look. Your experienced tour guide will reveal some of the many highlights, taking you back through many different eras of time.
Spend two fabulous days discovering the enchanting allure of this old city of colonial grandeur with a past filled with romance and the bohemian presence of the revolution. Experience the old glamour of the 1950s present in the old cars and some of the city's emblematic buildings. Travel back in time and experience the unique mix between the old and the new that only Havana could offer. This is one tour you won’t want to miss.
Your day will start with a tour of Old Havana, the oldest and most treasured part of the city, boasting five centuries of rich architectural heritage and a large number of museums and galleries. The colonial architecture in Old Havana is wonderfully diverse, having being influenced by a range of Moorish, Spanish, Italian, Greek and Roman styles and cultures. Founded by the Spanish in 1515, Old Havana is steeped in history and is a truly inspiring place to visit. To protect the streets and buildings, this part of the city, along with its ancient fortifications, was declared an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1982.
Havana is one of the oldest and best-preserved colonial cities in the Americas, and many of the oldest buildings date back to the 16th and 17th centuries. The charming cobbled streets and old squares here host a treasure trove of historical buildings and beautiful baroque architecture, such as the 18th century Catedral de San Cristóbal de La Havana (Cathedral of Saint Christopher of Havana) and the Captains Generals Palace, which now houses the Museum of the City, and the 19th century Great Theatre of Havana.
This enriching city tour will enable you to get a different perspective of Havana, its architecture and the life and history of its people. At the turn of the century, the developing city outside Old Havana’s walls was influenced by the Art Nouveau and Art Deco movement, and in the 1940s 1950s it became a haven for gamblers, gangsters and those seeking fun in the sun. But with these changes came money, glitz and glamour, attracting a large number of famous movie stars, musicians and writers. The modern, high-rise buildings, classic American vintage cars and lavish Las Vegas-style nightlife are all reminders of Havana’s booming economy at the time.
As the sun goes down, Havana is just as lively today as it was then. Your day will end with a night to remember at the legendary Tropicana nightclub, famous for the spectacular and most dazzling cabaret show in Cuba. A magical night of Cuban flair with exotic dances and striking costumes are just some of the highlights, cocktails and singing under the stars… a night that will leave you with a true taste of Cuba's intoxicating music and rhythms. Havana as the cradle of Salsa won't disappoint you with its display of non-stop passionate dancing.
If you'd love to truly get to know Havana, this is an unmissable excursion. We can guarantee that you'll end up falling in love with this enchanting city and its rare wonders, most of which you will only be able to see and experience with this unique tour. With a city like Havana, there's simply so much to see and do! This captivating Havana Overnight tour will be the perfect addition to your Cuba holidays and it’s an unforgettable experience that will undoubtedly leave you wanting even more.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Discover the pulsating charm of Cuba’s capital, countryside and beaches on this multi-centre summer holiday
Combine exploring the charm of bustling Havana, with a slow paced, Cuban summer beach escape.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Enjoy a variety of activities including snorkelling, diving, hiking, tennis, Spanish classes, dance classes and more.
- The tranquil base for exploring the capital, Havana
Spend this Christmas soaking up the real Cuban vibe in Havana and relax in Varadero at a 24hr All-Inc Adults-Only Resort
Relax and enjoy this modern adults only resort during Christmas
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon at Nh Capri Hotel in Havana
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.