Trinidad Overnight and Santa Clara
Duration: 2 Days
This is a 2 day excursion that will take you on a discovery of 2 of Cuba's most famous World Heritage Sites, declared so by UNESCO since 1988. The quaint city of Trinidad and its adjacent Valley are exceptional examples of a perfect blend of history and charm. And to add the magical finishing touch to this tour, on your second day you will also be taken to visit the emblematic city of Santa Clara.
On this fabulous excursion you'll get to know the amazing city of Trinidad, a small town stuck back in time and submerged in the colonial era. As you walk through the cobbled streets of the city centre you will feel the picturesque colonial grandeur of a bygone era emerge amidst a tropical background. While on this town you will also be taken to visit the famous "Valle de los Ingenios", a series of three interconnected beautiful valleys just outside Trinidad. These amazing valleys were once the centre of sugar production during the 18th and 19th century and now constitute a UNESCO sight. On this tour you'll have the opportunity of winding through the beauty of these valleys in true army style in one of the old Russian military trucks. From then on you can continue your journey of discovery on a fantastic hike along the trails all the way through to the refreshing waterfalls.
On your second day, you will be heading off to the symbolic city of Santa Clara located in the most central region of the island and home to the monument of Che Guevara. Once in this city you will be taken to visit Guevara's Mausoleum, a memorial site where he is buried, together with many others that died with him during his last battle in Bolivia.
With all these many exciting activities ahead of you in this fantastic excursion you can be assured these will be two days to be filled with enriching historical and natural experiences. A real treasure to take home after your Cuba holidays.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Before unwinding on a prestine beach, discover the history and culture of Havana durring summer 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Non-motorized water sports, including wide range of options at your disposal: sailing, kayak, water bikes
- Great choice of restaurants and bars
- Benifit from the Diamond Club® experience
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Spend this Christmas soaking up the real Cuban vibe in Havana and relax in Varadero at a 24hr All-Inc Adults-Only Resort
Relax and enjoy this modern adults only resort during Christmas
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon at Nh Capri Hotel in Havana
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.