Seafari to Cayo Blanco
Duration: Full Day
Embark on an exhilarating seafari adventure off Cuba’s northern coastline during your Caribbean holiday and you will have plenty of wonderful memories to take back with you. This popular excursion will take you on a relaxing catamaran cruise to the tiny coral island of Cayo Blanco. Sailing, swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling are just some of the tour highlights.
It is easy to see why the Cayo Blanco Seafari excursion is one of the most popular amongst tourists visiting Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. Not only is it one of the most relaxing tours you can enjoy on your holiday, but it is also one of the best value, due to the many features it offers.
Your journey begins by sailing away from Varadero, on Cuba’s northern coastline, on a luxurious catamaran across the sparkling azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair as you soak up the scenic beauty and natural wonders all around you, and look out for numerous native birds and wildlife species on the way.
Beyond the eastern tip of the Áncon Peninsula lies one of the most beautiful and captivating of Cuba’s tropical keys: Cayo Blanco (White Key). We will stop here for a couple of hours to give you the chance to explore the native wildlife and natural beauty of this uninhabited tropical island. Set against the majestic backdrop of the Sierra Maestra, Cuba's largest mountain range, the spectacular scenery will take your breath away. Soak up the sun on the powdery white-sand beaches or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Cayo Blanco is one of the best diving sites in Cuba. Marvel at the natural Cuban treasures under the sea as you explore the coral reefs and impressive sea terraces, which host a variety of brightly-coloured corals, sponges, sea fans and gorgonians. The shallow waters surrounding the key are also rich in marine life, including hundreds of colourful tropical fish. Snorkeling in this magical undersea aquarium is an experience not to be missed.
A delicious seafood lunch of lobster, prawns, chicken, rice, vegetables and fresh fruit will be served on the beach, after which we will set sail once again. Enjoy thirst-quenching Cuban cocktails and an open bar on the way back, accompanied by musical entertainment.
The day ends with an exciting dolphin show, where you will get the chance to swim with these beautiful, friendly creatures in their natural habitat. This wonderful day of pure relaxation in paradise will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your holiday in Cuba.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Endless range of facilities and services for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets
- One of Vardero's newest all-inclusive beach retreats
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Memories Miramar Hotel is located in the elegant area of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views. This spacious hotel...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.