Seafari to Cayo Blanco
Duration: Full Day
Embark on an exhilarating seafari adventure off Cuba’s northern coastline during your Caribbean holiday and you will have plenty of wonderful memories to take back with you. This popular excursion will take you on a relaxing catamaran cruise to the tiny coral island of Cayo Blanco. Sailing, swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling are just some of the tour highlights.
It is easy to see why the Cayo Blanco Seafari excursion is one of the most popular amongst tourists visiting Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. Not only is it one of the most relaxing tours you can enjoy on your holiday, but it is also one of the best value, due to the many features it offers.
Your journey begins by sailing away from Varadero, on Cuba’s northern coastline, on a luxurious catamaran across the sparkling azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair as you soak up the scenic beauty and natural wonders all around you, and look out for numerous native birds and wildlife species on the way.
Beyond the eastern tip of the Áncon Peninsula lies one of the most beautiful and captivating of Cuba’s tropical keys: Cayo Blanco (White Key). We will stop here for a couple of hours to give you the chance to explore the native wildlife and natural beauty of this uninhabited tropical island. Set against the majestic backdrop of the Sierra Maestra, Cuba's largest mountain range, the spectacular scenery will take your breath away. Soak up the sun on the powdery white-sand beaches or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Cayo Blanco is one of the best diving sites in Cuba. Marvel at the natural Cuban treasures under the sea as you explore the coral reefs and impressive sea terraces, which host a variety of brightly-coloured corals, sponges, sea fans and gorgonians. The shallow waters surrounding the key are also rich in marine life, including hundreds of colourful tropical fish. Snorkeling in this magical undersea aquarium is an experience not to be missed.
A delicious seafood lunch of lobster, prawns, chicken, rice, vegetables and fresh fruit will be served on the beach, after which we will set sail once again. Enjoy thirst-quenching Cuban cocktails and an open bar on the way back, accompanied by musical entertainment.
The day ends with an exciting dolphin show, where you will get the chance to swim with these beautiful, friendly creatures in their natural habitat. This wonderful day of pure relaxation in paradise will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your holiday in Cuba.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Book today and receive a free tour seeing all the iconic sights of Havana
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Vardaero
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.