Seafari to Cayo Blanco
Duration: Full Day
Embark on an exhilarating seafari adventure off Cuba’s northern coastline during your Caribbean holiday and you will have plenty of wonderful memories to take back with you. This popular excursion will take you on a relaxing catamaran cruise to the tiny coral island of Cayo Blanco. Sailing, swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling are just some of the tour highlights.
It is easy to see why the Cayo Blanco Seafari excursion is one of the most popular amongst tourists visiting Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. Not only is it one of the most relaxing tours you can enjoy on your holiday, but it is also one of the best value, due to the many features it offers.
Your journey begins by sailing away from Varadero, on Cuba’s northern coastline, on a luxurious catamaran across the sparkling azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair as you soak up the scenic beauty and natural wonders all around you, and look out for numerous native birds and wildlife species on the way.
Beyond the eastern tip of the Áncon Peninsula lies one of the most beautiful and captivating of Cuba’s tropical keys: Cayo Blanco (White Key). We will stop here for a couple of hours to give you the chance to explore the native wildlife and natural beauty of this uninhabited tropical island. Set against the majestic backdrop of the Sierra Maestra, Cuba's largest mountain range, the spectacular scenery will take your breath away. Soak up the sun on the powdery white-sand beaches or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Cayo Blanco is one of the best diving sites in Cuba. Marvel at the natural Cuban treasures under the sea as you explore the coral reefs and impressive sea terraces, which host a variety of brightly-coloured corals, sponges, sea fans and gorgonians. The shallow waters surrounding the key are also rich in marine life, including hundreds of colourful tropical fish. Snorkeling in this magical undersea aquarium is an experience not to be missed.
A delicious seafood lunch of lobster, prawns, chicken, rice, vegetables and fresh fruit will be served on the beach, after which we will set sail once again. Enjoy thirst-quenching Cuban cocktails and an open bar on the way back, accompanied by musical entertainment.
The day ends with an exciting dolphin show, where you will get the chance to swim with these beautiful, friendly creatures in their natural habitat. This wonderful day of pure relaxation in paradise will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your holiday in Cuba.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Stay at the delightful Comodoro Bungalows by the sea in Havana followed by the Starfish Varadero in picturesque Varadero.
- The perfect contrasting break - timeless Old Havana and ultimate relaxation in Varadero
- Stay by the sea in Havana and then at an idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- All inclusive at starfish varadero features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.