Seafari to Cayo Blanco
Duration: Full Day
Embark on an exhilarating seafari adventure off Cuba’s northern coastline during your Caribbean holiday and you will have plenty of wonderful memories to take back with you. This popular excursion will take you on a relaxing catamaran cruise to the tiny coral island of Cayo Blanco. Sailing, swimming, sunbathing and snorkeling are just some of the tour highlights.
It is easy to see why the Cayo Blanco Seafari excursion is one of the most popular amongst tourists visiting Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. Not only is it one of the most relaxing tours you can enjoy on your holiday, but it is also one of the best value, due to the many features it offers.
Your journey begins by sailing away from Varadero, on Cuba’s northern coastline, on a luxurious catamaran across the sparkling azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair as you soak up the scenic beauty and natural wonders all around you, and look out for numerous native birds and wildlife species on the way.
Beyond the eastern tip of the Áncon Peninsula lies one of the most beautiful and captivating of Cuba’s tropical keys: Cayo Blanco (White Key). We will stop here for a couple of hours to give you the chance to explore the native wildlife and natural beauty of this uninhabited tropical island. Set against the majestic backdrop of the Sierra Maestra, Cuba's largest mountain range, the spectacular scenery will take your breath away. Soak up the sun on the powdery white-sand beaches or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
Cayo Blanco is one of the best diving sites in Cuba. Marvel at the natural Cuban treasures under the sea as you explore the coral reefs and impressive sea terraces, which host a variety of brightly-coloured corals, sponges, sea fans and gorgonians. The shallow waters surrounding the key are also rich in marine life, including hundreds of colourful tropical fish. Snorkeling in this magical undersea aquarium is an experience not to be missed.
A delicious seafood lunch of lobster, prawns, chicken, rice, vegetables and fresh fruit will be served on the beach, after which we will set sail once again. Enjoy thirst-quenching Cuban cocktails and an open bar on the way back, accompanied by musical entertainment.
The day ends with an exciting dolphin show, where you will get the chance to swim with these beautiful, friendly creatures in their natural habitat. This wonderful day of pure relaxation in paradise will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of your holiday in Cuba.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Spend this Christmas soaking up the real Cuban vibe in Havana and relax in Varadero at a 24hr All-Inc Adults-Only Resort
Relax and enjoy this modern adults only resort during Christmas
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon at Nh Capri Hotel in Havana
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.