Boat Adventure in Varadero
Duration: 2 Hours
If you want to experience a unique and truly unforgettable boating adventure during your holiday in Cuba, this exhilarating two-hour excursion must not be missed. Travel at top speed through the ocean on a James Bond-style, two-seater speedboat along the Hicacos Penisula and prepare for the ride of a lifetime.
Any boat trip is an exciting experience in Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. The alluring turquoise waters, glorious white sandy beaches and stunning natural beauty of this paradise island will take your breath away. Holiday makers are certainly spoilt for choice when it comes to sailing excursions, but if you are looking for thrills and adventure it would be hard to find something more exhilarating than a high speed boat ride. As soon as you climb aboard your personal speedboat, the adventure begins.
This unforgettable trip will take you away from Cuba’s coast and the popular beach resort of Varadero, which runs along the entire length of the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba’s northern coast. Feel the sun on your face and the wind rushing through your hair and you cruise through the sea at high speeds; through dense, overflowing mangrove channels and across sparkling aqua waters, past pristine white sandy beaches fringed with lush, swaying coconut palms.
The beaches in this area of the island are ranked amongst the most beautiful in Cuba. From this unique viewpoint you can marvel at the spectacular scenery and unspoilt beauty of the nearby keys, surrounded by the crystalline warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful coral reefs. Observe the lush native flora as we cruise along the peninsula, where Christopher Columbus first sailed in the 15th century.
You will get the opportunity to stop at a small white-sand key nearby, which is just one of Varadero's ten stunning virgin islets, where you can relax, explore and observe the beautiful endemic flora and fauna. We will also make a short visit to an exclusive mini zoo on its own tiny island, where you see a variety of species typical of Cuban fauna, including flamingos, crocodiles, iguanas, lizards, parrots and other endemic creatures.
This tour is an exciting addition to your holiday in Varadero – if you can drag yourself away from the beaches!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Before unwinding on a prestine beach, discover the history and culture of Havana durring summer 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Non-motorized water sports, including wide range of options at your disposal: sailing, kayak, water bikes
- Great choice of restaurants and bars
- Benifit from the Diamond Club® experience
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Spend this Christmas soaking up the real Cuban vibe in Havana and relax in Varadero at a 24hr All-Inc Adults-Only Resort
Relax and enjoy this modern adults only resort during Christmas
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon at Nh Capri Hotel in Havana
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.