Boat Adventure in Varadero
Duration: 2 Hours
If you want to experience a unique and truly unforgettable boating adventure during your holiday in Cuba, this exhilarating two-hour excursion must not be missed. Travel at top speed through the ocean on a James Bond-style, two-seater speedboat along the Hicacos Penisula and prepare for the ride of a lifetime.
Any boat trip is an exciting experience in Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. The alluring turquoise waters, glorious white sandy beaches and stunning natural beauty of this paradise island will take your breath away. Holiday makers are certainly spoilt for choice when it comes to sailing excursions, but if you are looking for thrills and adventure it would be hard to find something more exhilarating than a high speed boat ride. As soon as you climb aboard your personal speedboat, the adventure begins.
This unforgettable trip will take you away from Cuba’s coast and the popular beach resort of Varadero, which runs along the entire length of the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba’s northern coast. Feel the sun on your face and the wind rushing through your hair and you cruise through the sea at high speeds; through dense, overflowing mangrove channels and across sparkling aqua waters, past pristine white sandy beaches fringed with lush, swaying coconut palms.
The beaches in this area of the island are ranked amongst the most beautiful in Cuba. From this unique viewpoint you can marvel at the spectacular scenery and unspoilt beauty of the nearby keys, surrounded by the crystalline warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful coral reefs. Observe the lush native flora as we cruise along the peninsula, where Christopher Columbus first sailed in the 15th century.
You will get the opportunity to stop at a small white-sand key nearby, which is just one of Varadero's ten stunning virgin islets, where you can relax, explore and observe the beautiful endemic flora and fauna. We will also make a short visit to an exclusive mini zoo on its own tiny island, where you see a variety of species typical of Cuban fauna, including flamingos, crocodiles, iguanas, lizards, parrots and other endemic creatures.
This tour is an exciting addition to your holiday in Varadero – if you can drag yourself away from the beaches!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- The first 40 bookings will receive a free upgrade to a Sea View Room at the Melia Habana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.