Boat Adventure in Varadero
Duration: 2 Hours
If you want to experience a unique and truly unforgettable boating adventure during your holiday in Cuba, this exhilarating two-hour excursion must not be missed. Travel at top speed through the ocean on a James Bond-style, two-seater speedboat along the Hicacos Penisula and prepare for the ride of a lifetime.
Any boat trip is an exciting experience in Cuba, the largest island in the Caribbean. The alluring turquoise waters, glorious white sandy beaches and stunning natural beauty of this paradise island will take your breath away. Holiday makers are certainly spoilt for choice when it comes to sailing excursions, but if you are looking for thrills and adventure it would be hard to find something more exhilarating than a high speed boat ride. As soon as you climb aboard your personal speedboat, the adventure begins.
This unforgettable trip will take you away from Cuba’s coast and the popular beach resort of Varadero, which runs along the entire length of the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba’s northern coast. Feel the sun on your face and the wind rushing through your hair and you cruise through the sea at high speeds; through dense, overflowing mangrove channels and across sparkling aqua waters, past pristine white sandy beaches fringed with lush, swaying coconut palms.
The beaches in this area of the island are ranked amongst the most beautiful in Cuba. From this unique viewpoint you can marvel at the spectacular scenery and unspoilt beauty of the nearby keys, surrounded by the crystalline warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful coral reefs. Observe the lush native flora as we cruise along the peninsula, where Christopher Columbus first sailed in the 15th century.
You will get the opportunity to stop at a small white-sand key nearby, which is just one of Varadero's ten stunning virgin islets, where you can relax, explore and observe the beautiful endemic flora and fauna. We will also make a short visit to an exclusive mini zoo on its own tiny island, where you see a variety of species typical of Cuban fauna, including flamingos, crocodiles, iguanas, lizards, parrots and other endemic creatures.
This tour is an exciting addition to your holiday in Varadero – if you can drag yourself away from the beaches!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
Enjoy a Cuban holiday of a lifetime at two amazing hotels in stunning locations sure to create memories that will last a lifetime
- Call now to upgrade to the Sea View Room at NH Capri with a discount
- The stunning Dhawa Cayo Santa Maria Hotel is nestled on the stunning white sands of Cayo Santa Maria, the hotel has all the state-of-the-art facilities you would expect from a top hotel of it's nature
- Stay in the perfect Havana location at NH Capri right at the heart of the city, just footsteps away from the panoramic Malecon seaside promenade
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Dec
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
If you are looking for a quiet city, sea fronted location, with the possibility of combining a relaxing holiday with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.