City Tour in Vintage Cars
Duration: Half Day
For the ultimate touring experience, take this outstanding city tour where you will be exploring the wonders of Havana in true retro style. Make the most of this unique opportunity of discovering Havana in a vintage car from the 50s or even older. Our well-preserved Chevrolets, Pontiacs and Cadillacs will be ready to take you around this enchanted city.
While getting to know Havana, you’ll be thrilled with the perfect and harmonic combination of the different styles of architecture from XVIII to XX century that you’ll find among the old and the new city; there is no better way to explore Havana than in one of its iconic old cars.
Another places you’ll enjoy to visit are the square of the revolution, (one of the world's largest city squares) and its impressive obelisk with it’s 139 meters high, making it the highest view point in Cuba, so you can have an overall view of the city. At the foot of this obelisk you’ll find the stage where Fidel Castro made his speeches to millions of Cubans on special occasions. Opposite to the memorial, stands the famous Ché Guevara image engraved on the Ministry of Interior, with his famous phrase: "Hasta la Victoria Siempre" (Forever Onwards Towards Victory)
Other visits will include a stop by the Capitolio, a chance to take pictures and get good information about the other buildings in the area. The Capitol is an exquisite and bigger replica of its twin predecessor in Washington DC. Built in 1929 by Machado, (one of the Presidents of Cuba), to be used by the parliament and senate; after the Revolution it became the centre of the Academy of Sciences whilst also being an occasional host of cultural events. Go up the 55 steps and wonder at this magnificent masterpiece of architecture.
The next stop will be the old historical centre; and the time to walk around four different squares were the tour guide will filled you up with so much information and beauty. It’s all about the history architecture, social life and culture of old Havana city. After this wonderful tour you will enjoy lunch in the elegant "La Torre" restaurant, specialized in sea food, but many other choices are available too. This restaurant and view point is located on the top floor of Focsa building, one of the seven wonders of the Cuban architecture, so you can keep enjoying the city and relax while having lunch and drinks. Do not miss such a fantastic city tour where you'll get to see the best of Havana, all in authentic Cuban style.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.