City Tour in Vintage Cars
Duration: Half Day
For the ultimate touring experience, take this outstanding city tour where you will be exploring the wonders of Havana in true retro style. Make the most of this unique opportunity of discovering Havana in a vintage car from the 50s or even older. Our well-preserved Chevrolets, Pontiacs and Cadillacs will be ready to take you around this enchanted city.
While getting to know Havana, you’ll be thrilled with the perfect and harmonic combination of the different styles of architecture from XVIII to XX century that you’ll find among the old and the new city; there is no better way to explore Havana than in one of its iconic old cars.
Another places you’ll enjoy to visit are the square of the revolution, (one of the world's largest city squares) and its impressive obelisk with it’s 139 meters high, making it the highest view point in Cuba, so you can have an overall view of the city. At the foot of this obelisk you’ll find the stage where Fidel Castro made his speeches to millions of Cubans on special occasions. Opposite to the memorial, stands the famous Ché Guevara image engraved on the Ministry of Interior, with his famous phrase: "Hasta la Victoria Siempre" (Forever Onwards Towards Victory)
Other visits will include a stop by the Capitolio, a chance to take pictures and get good information about the other buildings in the area. The Capitol is an exquisite and bigger replica of its twin predecessor in Washington DC. Built in 1929 by Machado, (one of the Presidents of Cuba), to be used by the parliament and senate; after the Revolution it became the centre of the Academy of Sciences whilst also being an occasional host of cultural events. Go up the 55 steps and wonder at this magnificent masterpiece of architecture.
The next stop will be the old historical centre; and the time to walk around four different squares were the tour guide will filled you up with so much information and beauty. It’s all about the history architecture, social life and culture of old Havana city. After this wonderful tour you will enjoy lunch in the elegant "La Torre" restaurant, specialized in sea food, but many other choices are available too. This restaurant and view point is located on the top floor of Focsa building, one of the seven wonders of the Cuban architecture, so you can keep enjoying the city and relax while having lunch and drinks. Do not miss such a fantastic city tour where you'll get to see the best of Havana, all in authentic Cuban style.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.