Saetia Key Helicopter Tour
Duration: Half Day
Feel like a true explorer with this helicopter tour taking you all the way to one of Cuba's most treasured deserted keys! This is unique air adventure will have you hovering above the sparkling clear waters of the Caribbean coastline all the way towards new paradisiacal shores…enjoy the spectacular views that only a trip by helicopter can offer as you fly high above land and sea but close enough to admire the beauty below!
After 25 minutes of panoramic flying you will be reaching the bewitching key of Cayo Saetia, a nature wonderland home to the best of Cuba's flora and fauna. Here you will have time to explore the little island's many wonders. Once a private government game reserve this amazing land has now become an incredible natural park, home to many endemic species of animals, among which you will be able to spot ostriches, peacocks, antelopes, buffaloes, wild boars, zebras, wild bulls and the endangered endemic cane rat. Bird lovers will also be able to indulge in the relaxing activity of bird watching with dozens of bird varieties, especially birds of passage and the unique and emblematic tocororo, a Cuban national symbol as shown in the republic's Coat of Arms.
Spreading over 42 kilometres, Cayo Saetia is a heavy forested area with a unique mix of pristine virginal beaches, open plains and forest with a swamp in the northwest region.
This wondrous place has become a prestigious wildlife preserve also accounting with the most amazing 12 little beaches, among which El Penon, Almendra and Gaviota stand out as the most beautiful and captivating. These beaches are also ideal for incredible snorkelling with an abundance of sea life in the form of an assorted and colourful array of many different kinds of tropical fish. Swim at leisure and take time to admire the wild beauty surrounding you from whichever point you stand in this incredible island. Don't miss the opportunity of doing some snorkelling in these sparkling waters teeming with life and sea creatures dwelling on the nearby coral reef…a beautiful seabed to admire!
In the trip a 4x4 jeep ride will be included for scenic picture-taking of the surrounding wild areas. Moreover, there will be opportunities for wonderful horseback riding across the forests or along the beaches' beautiful coastline.
Fully immerge in this wonderful and fun-filled adventure that will bring you many exciting and thrilling encounters with nature! Cayo Saetia is a truly amazing little island that stands proudly for protecting its environment like no other key in Cuba! They take pride and joy in ensuring every little element and wildlife in the island is kept undisturbed so that many generations can find just as beautiful in the years to come.
So don't think it twice and go for our amazing helicopter tour to this dreamland natural preserve!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Before unwinding on a prestine beach, discover the history and culture of Havana durring summer 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Non-motorized water sports, including wide range of options at your disposal: sailing, kayak, water bikes
- Great choice of restaurants and bars
- Benifit from the Diamond Club® experience
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Spend this Christmas soaking up the real Cuban vibe in Havana and relax in Varadero at a 24hr All-Inc Adults-Only Resort
Relax and enjoy this modern adults only resort during Christmas
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon at Nh Capri Hotel in Havana
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.