Saetia Key Helicopter Tour
Duration: Half Day
Feel like a true explorer with this helicopter tour taking you all the way to one of Cuba's most treasured deserted keys! This is unique air adventure will have you hovering above the sparkling clear waters of the Caribbean coastline all the way towards new paradisiacal shores…enjoy the spectacular views that only a trip by helicopter can offer as you fly high above land and sea but close enough to admire the beauty below!
After 25 minutes of panoramic flying you will be reaching the bewitching key of Cayo Saetia, a nature wonderland home to the best of Cuba's flora and fauna. Here you will have time to explore the little island's many wonders. Once a private government game reserve this amazing land has now become an incredible natural park, home to many endemic species of animals, among which you will be able to spot ostriches, peacocks, antelopes, buffaloes, wild boars, zebras, wild bulls and the endangered endemic cane rat. Bird lovers will also be able to indulge in the relaxing activity of bird watching with dozens of bird varieties, especially birds of passage and the unique and emblematic tocororo, a Cuban national symbol as shown in the republic's Coat of Arms.
Spreading over 42 kilometres, Cayo Saetia is a heavy forested area with a unique mix of pristine virginal beaches, open plains and forest with a swamp in the northwest region.
This wondrous place has become a prestigious wildlife preserve also accounting with the most amazing 12 little beaches, among which El Penon, Almendra and Gaviota stand out as the most beautiful and captivating. These beaches are also ideal for incredible snorkelling with an abundance of sea life in the form of an assorted and colourful array of many different kinds of tropical fish. Swim at leisure and take time to admire the wild beauty surrounding you from whichever point you stand in this incredible island. Don't miss the opportunity of doing some snorkelling in these sparkling waters teeming with life and sea creatures dwelling on the nearby coral reef…a beautiful seabed to admire!
In the trip a 4x4 jeep ride will be included for scenic picture-taking of the surrounding wild areas. Moreover, there will be opportunities for wonderful horseback riding across the forests or along the beaches' beautiful coastline.
Fully immerge in this wonderful and fun-filled adventure that will bring you many exciting and thrilling encounters with nature! Cayo Saetia is a truly amazing little island that stands proudly for protecting its environment like no other key in Cuba! They take pride and joy in ensuring every little element and wildlife in the island is kept undisturbed so that many generations can find just as beautiful in the years to come.
So don't think it twice and go for our amazing helicopter tour to this dreamland natural preserve!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.