Saetia Key Helicopter Tour
Duration: Half Day
Feel like a true explorer with this helicopter tour taking you all the way to one of Cuba's most treasured deserted keys! This is unique air adventure will have you hovering above the sparkling clear waters of the Caribbean coastline all the way towards new paradisiacal shores…enjoy the spectacular views that only a trip by helicopter can offer as you fly high above land and sea but close enough to admire the beauty below!
After 25 minutes of panoramic flying you will be reaching the bewitching key of Cayo Saetia, a nature wonderland home to the best of Cuba's flora and fauna. Here you will have time to explore the little island's many wonders. Once a private government game reserve this amazing land has now become an incredible natural park, home to many endemic species of animals, among which you will be able to spot ostriches, peacocks, antelopes, buffaloes, wild boars, zebras, wild bulls and the endangered endemic cane rat. Bird lovers will also be able to indulge in the relaxing activity of bird watching with dozens of bird varieties, especially birds of passage and the unique and emblematic tocororo, a Cuban national symbol as shown in the republic's Coat of Arms.
Spreading over 42 kilometres, Cayo Saetia is a heavy forested area with a unique mix of pristine virginal beaches, open plains and forest with a swamp in the northwest region.
This wondrous place has become a prestigious wildlife preserve also accounting with the most amazing 12 little beaches, among which El Penon, Almendra and Gaviota stand out as the most beautiful and captivating. These beaches are also ideal for incredible snorkelling with an abundance of sea life in the form of an assorted and colourful array of many different kinds of tropical fish. Swim at leisure and take time to admire the wild beauty surrounding you from whichever point you stand in this incredible island. Don't miss the opportunity of doing some snorkelling in these sparkling waters teeming with life and sea creatures dwelling on the nearby coral reef…a beautiful seabed to admire!
In the trip a 4x4 jeep ride will be included for scenic picture-taking of the surrounding wild areas. Moreover, there will be opportunities for wonderful horseback riding across the forests or along the beaches' beautiful coastline.
Fully immerge in this wonderful and fun-filled adventure that will bring you many exciting and thrilling encounters with nature! Cayo Saetia is a truly amazing little island that stands proudly for protecting its environment like no other key in Cuba! They take pride and joy in ensuring every little element and wildlife in the island is kept undisturbed so that many generations can find just as beautiful in the years to come.
So don't think it twice and go for our amazing helicopter tour to this dreamland natural preserve!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.