Catamaran and Dolphins
Duration: Full Day
This is a tour that masterfully combines two outstanding activities to offer you a day filled with great fun and entertainment! Enjoy this unique combination with the best of two aquatic adventures created for those ambitious sea lovers that want to get the most of these tropical waters and all they have to offer.
Indulge in a fun-filled catamaran ride sailing along Guardalavaca's sparkling coastline and take the opportunity to work on your sun tan whilst making full use of the inclusive open bar offering a selection of tasty snacks and refreshing drinks. The catamaran will soon be taking you towards an open sea area teeming with colourful fish for the most wonderful snorkelling opportunity! Spend some time snorkelling at your leisure in these beautiful coral reefs.
After some relaxing snorkelling and catamaran sailing your next step will be towards Bahia del Naranjo, where a wonderful encounter with dolphins awaits you! After your arrival at this open sea aquarium you'll have some time to yourself for wandering around and visiting the sea lions and other impressive fishbowls before it's your turn to jump into the water with the dolphins. You'll have 15 minutes with this fantastic sea creatures during which you'll be performing entertaining exercises and even surfing above the water's surface whilst being propelled by dolphins as they carry you around the natural pool area in their powerful noses…an exhilarating experience for all!
On this splashing tour lunch will also be fully included with delicious dishes based on lobster, varied tropical vegetables and a temptingly juicy fruit salad. So prepare for this day of relaxation, fantastic and colourful snorkelling on shallow waters and the ultimate of all adventures…an encounter with the most puzzling and intelligent of sea creatures! The friendliest of mammals will welcome you into their water kingdom ready to entertain you with their games and playful manners…as soon as you get into the water they will approach you and smother you with kisses! Surely an experience that you'll hardly get the chance to live twice!
Get ready for the best of aquatic activities on offer at Holguín, both created and combined into one full day packed with excitement, unusual encounters and light recreation for all!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Enjoy a holiday to Cuba and discover the historical city of Havana, as well as the stunning beach scenery of Varadero....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Combine discovering the colonial architecture, history and rich culture of Havana with basking upon Caribbean beaches...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.