Swimming with the Dolphins
Duration: Half Day
Whatever you decide to do during your Guardalavaca holidays the dolphin tour is a definite must that no one here should miss!! Don't let the chance of swimming with these beautiful creatures pass you by and experience one of the most thrilling and emotionally enriching encounters with one of nature's most intelligent and outstanding mammals!
This 4 hour morning tour includes transfers to and from the hotel and begins the moment you and your group are taken to Bahia de Naranjo by speedboat. It is in this bay where you will find an incredible marina converted into a spacious dolphinarium and aquarium. You will be reaching an enclosed area in open sea where you'll see for yourself that the dolphins are kept in a large area of sea waters unlike in many other aquariums around the world where these sensitive creatures are kept in artificial pools.
Upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome cocktail before you proceed towards the dolphin area, during this time you can walk around at your leisure and see the sea lions, take a picture whilst they kiss you and enjoy your drink as you wait to be called. When it finally is your turn, you'll be required to change into you bathing suit and put on lifejackets as you enter the water fenced area.
And now is when the real fun begins! Step into the water and the dolphins are already coming to greet you! The trainers will instruct them to come up on either side of you to give you little kisses on the cheek as they happily make loving dolphin sounds. Then they will roll around for you to pat them on their bellies and you will have some time at leisure to play and splash with them before the big finale: where two dolphins will lift you by your feet with their noses and carry you all the way to end of the pool as if you were surfing above water…A truly exhilarating experience!!
Later on you will be taken to see what is said to be the best live dolphin show in the world! Watch this lively music and dancing performance done to perfection by dolphins and their trainers with some amazingly well coordinated acrobatic moves! A real treat for your eyes as you witness the most incredible choreographies performed by these outstanding creatures!
So now you know that for all those enjoying a Holguin holiday there is a tour not to miss and this is most definitely it! We promise great fun and entertainment during your 20 minutes swimming with the dolphins …an experience to cherish and treasure forever. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and make this kind experience a dream come true!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Memories Miramar Hotel is located in the elegant area of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views. This spacious hotel...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.