Swimming with the Dolphins
Duration: Half Day
Whatever you decide to do during your Guardalavaca holidays the dolphin tour is a definite must that no one here should miss!! Don't let the chance of swimming with these beautiful creatures pass you by and experience one of the most thrilling and emotionally enriching encounters with one of nature's most intelligent and outstanding mammals!
This 4 hour morning tour includes transfers to and from the hotel and begins the moment you and your group are taken to Bahia de Naranjo by speedboat. It is in this bay where you will find an incredible marina converted into a spacious dolphinarium and aquarium. You will be reaching an enclosed area in open sea where you'll see for yourself that the dolphins are kept in a large area of sea waters unlike in many other aquariums around the world where these sensitive creatures are kept in artificial pools.
Upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome cocktail before you proceed towards the dolphin area, during this time you can walk around at your leisure and see the sea lions, take a picture whilst they kiss you and enjoy your drink as you wait to be called. When it finally is your turn, you'll be required to change into you bathing suit and put on lifejackets as you enter the water fenced area.
And now is when the real fun begins! Step into the water and the dolphins are already coming to greet you! The trainers will instruct them to come up on either side of you to give you little kisses on the cheek as they happily make loving dolphin sounds. Then they will roll around for you to pat them on their bellies and you will have some time at leisure to play and splash with them before the big finale: where two dolphins will lift you by your feet with their noses and carry you all the way to end of the pool as if you were surfing above water…A truly exhilarating experience!!
Later on you will be taken to see what is said to be the best live dolphin show in the world! Watch this lively music and dancing performance done to perfection by dolphins and their trainers with some amazingly well coordinated acrobatic moves! A real treat for your eyes as you witness the most incredible choreographies performed by these outstanding creatures!
So now you know that for all those enjoying a Holguin holiday there is a tour not to miss and this is most definitely it! We promise great fun and entertainment during your 20 minutes swimming with the dolphins …an experience to cherish and treasure forever. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and make this kind experience a dream come true!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Blau Varadero - limited availability
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Enjoy a holiday to Cuba and discover the historical city of Havana, as well as the stunning beach scenery of Varadero....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Combine discovering the colonial architecture, history and rich culture of Havana with basking upon Caribbean beaches...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.