Swimming with the Dolphins
Duration: Half Day
Whatever you decide to do during your Guardalavaca holidays the dolphin tour is a definite must that no one here should miss!! Don't let the chance of swimming with these beautiful creatures pass you by and experience one of the most thrilling and emotionally enriching encounters with one of nature's most intelligent and outstanding mammals!
This 4 hour morning tour includes transfers to and from the hotel and begins the moment you and your group are taken to Bahia de Naranjo by speedboat. It is in this bay where you will find an incredible marina converted into a spacious dolphinarium and aquarium. You will be reaching an enclosed area in open sea where you'll see for yourself that the dolphins are kept in a large area of sea waters unlike in many other aquariums around the world where these sensitive creatures are kept in artificial pools.
Upon arrival you will be greeted with a welcome cocktail before you proceed towards the dolphin area, during this time you can walk around at your leisure and see the sea lions, take a picture whilst they kiss you and enjoy your drink as you wait to be called. When it finally is your turn, you'll be required to change into you bathing suit and put on lifejackets as you enter the water fenced area.
And now is when the real fun begins! Step into the water and the dolphins are already coming to greet you! The trainers will instruct them to come up on either side of you to give you little kisses on the cheek as they happily make loving dolphin sounds. Then they will roll around for you to pat them on their bellies and you will have some time at leisure to play and splash with them before the big finale: where two dolphins will lift you by your feet with their noses and carry you all the way to end of the pool as if you were surfing above water…A truly exhilarating experience!!
Later on you will be taken to see what is said to be the best live dolphin show in the world! Watch this lively music and dancing performance done to perfection by dolphins and their trainers with some amazingly well coordinated acrobatic moves! A real treat for your eyes as you witness the most incredible choreographies performed by these outstanding creatures!
So now you know that for all those enjoying a Holguin holiday there is a tour not to miss and this is most definitely it! We promise great fun and entertainment during your 20 minutes swimming with the dolphins …an experience to cherish and treasure forever. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and make this kind experience a dream come true!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Stay at the delightful Comodoro Bungalows by the sea in Havana followed by the Starfish Varadero in picturesque Varadero.
- The perfect contrasting break - timeless Old Havana and ultimate relaxation in Varadero
- Stay by the sea in Havana and then at an idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- All inclusive at starfish varadero features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.