Boat Adventure in Guardalavaca
Duration: 4 Hours
Lovers of aquatic adventures will have their dreams fulfilled with this amazing boat tour along Guardalavaca's coastline. But besides the relaxation of sailing and speeding across tranquil turquoise waters you'll also be experiencing the thrill of reaching new shores and meeting the locals.
Sail away in one of our top of the range speedboats and cruise across the quaint Bay of Samá. Relax whilst aboard this fabulous boat and take time to marvel at the beauty of the endless sea with the shiniest of sunshine against the clearest of skies and nothing but the most sparkling blue waters ahead and beyond. Enjoy your time at leisure and take the opportunity to top up your tan… lounge around the boat with the breeze gently blowing in your hair, the soothing calmness of the tranquil atmosphere, the gentle sound of the soft lapping of the waves…all the elements uniting to offer you the ultimate way to unwind and get lost in a paradise of blues and golden hues.
Upon your disembarking on Boca de Sama, you'll be discovering a charming village of farmers and fishermen who will show you their friendly hospitality and lively approach. Seeing it like this, so peaceful and serene it's hard to imagine that this small place was once the victim of a terrorist attack where two villagers were killed. In October 1971 the village suffered an attack at the hands of a group of terrorists from Florida that attacked their land with two "pirate” boats turning this otherwise insignificant town into a small piece of history… But it has been long since this incident and although the death of the victims is still remembered and honoured, villagers have managed to retain their simple air of jubilation and remain greatly undisturbed by events, worldly affairs or pretty much anything that happens outside their little town.
Learn about the peculiarities of coastal living and wonder at their carefree take on life so different from the rush of daily city life. Here is as if time stood still and only existed in the routine activities that families take part in day after day, while their children play enthusiastically and grow in completely natural surroundings in total freedom and with nothing to fear. Feel free for a day to do as you wish and follow your heart's desire in this unique day for the ultimate in supreme relaxing and chilling out.
Contemplate the quaint beauty of this countryside little town and admire at their humble way of living and you'll soon be realising that time has flown and you're back on the boat for tranquil and relaxing sailing on your way back.
A perfect opportunity for turning a lazy day into the ultimate indulgence and unwinding coupled with a hint of adventure and discovery!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- The first 30 bookings for travel in September or October will also get free upgrades to Sea View rooms in both hotels
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31th Aug 2017
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Aug 2017
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.