Boat Adventure in Guardalavaca
Duration: 4 Hours
Lovers of aquatic adventures will have their dreams fulfilled with this amazing boat tour along Guardalavaca's coastline. But besides the relaxation of sailing and speeding across tranquil turquoise waters you'll also be experiencing the thrill of reaching new shores and meeting the locals.
Sail away in one of our top of the range speedboats and cruise across the quaint Bay of Samá. Relax whilst aboard this fabulous boat and take time to marvel at the beauty of the endless sea with the shiniest of sunshine against the clearest of skies and nothing but the most sparkling blue waters ahead and beyond. Enjoy your time at leisure and take the opportunity to top up your tan… lounge around the boat with the breeze gently blowing in your hair, the soothing calmness of the tranquil atmosphere, the gentle sound of the soft lapping of the waves…all the elements uniting to offer you the ultimate way to unwind and get lost in a paradise of blues and golden hues.
Upon your disembarking on Boca de Sama, you'll be discovering a charming village of farmers and fishermen who will show you their friendly hospitality and lively approach. Seeing it like this, so peaceful and serene it's hard to imagine that this small place was once the victim of a terrorist attack where two villagers were killed. In October 1971 the village suffered an attack at the hands of a group of terrorists from Florida that attacked their land with two "pirate” boats turning this otherwise insignificant town into a small piece of history… But it has been long since this incident and although the death of the victims is still remembered and honoured, villagers have managed to retain their simple air of jubilation and remain greatly undisturbed by events, worldly affairs or pretty much anything that happens outside their little town.
Learn about the peculiarities of coastal living and wonder at their carefree take on life so different from the rush of daily city life. Here is as if time stood still and only existed in the routine activities that families take part in day after day, while their children play enthusiastically and grow in completely natural surroundings in total freedom and with nothing to fear. Feel free for a day to do as you wish and follow your heart's desire in this unique day for the ultimate in supreme relaxing and chilling out.
Contemplate the quaint beauty of this countryside little town and admire at their humble way of living and you'll soon be realising that time has flown and you're back on the boat for tranquil and relaxing sailing on your way back.
A perfect opportunity for turning a lazy day into the ultimate indulgence and unwinding coupled with a hint of adventure and discovery!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Before unwinding on a prestine beach, discover the history and culture of Havana durring summer 2017
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Non-motorized water sports, including wide range of options at your disposal: sailing, kayak, water bikes
- Great choice of restaurants and bars
- Benifit from the Diamond Club® experience
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.