Boat Adventure in Guardalavaca
Duration: 4 Hours
Lovers of aquatic adventures will have their dreams fulfilled with this amazing boat tour along Guardalavaca's coastline. But besides the relaxation of sailing and speeding across tranquil turquoise waters you'll also be experiencing the thrill of reaching new shores and meeting the locals.
Sail away in one of our top of the range speedboats and cruise across the quaint Bay of Samá. Relax whilst aboard this fabulous boat and take time to marvel at the beauty of the endless sea with the shiniest of sunshine against the clearest of skies and nothing but the most sparkling blue waters ahead and beyond. Enjoy your time at leisure and take the opportunity to top up your tan… lounge around the boat with the breeze gently blowing in your hair, the soothing calmness of the tranquil atmosphere, the gentle sound of the soft lapping of the waves…all the elements uniting to offer you the ultimate way to unwind and get lost in a paradise of blues and golden hues.
Upon your disembarking on Boca de Sama, you'll be discovering a charming village of farmers and fishermen who will show you their friendly hospitality and lively approach. Seeing it like this, so peaceful and serene it's hard to imagine that this small place was once the victim of a terrorist attack where two villagers were killed. In October 1971 the village suffered an attack at the hands of a group of terrorists from Florida that attacked their land with two "pirate” boats turning this otherwise insignificant town into a small piece of history… But it has been long since this incident and although the death of the victims is still remembered and honoured, villagers have managed to retain their simple air of jubilation and remain greatly undisturbed by events, worldly affairs or pretty much anything that happens outside their little town.
Learn about the peculiarities of coastal living and wonder at their carefree take on life so different from the rush of daily city life. Here is as if time stood still and only existed in the routine activities that families take part in day after day, while their children play enthusiastically and grow in completely natural surroundings in total freedom and with nothing to fear. Feel free for a day to do as you wish and follow your heart's desire in this unique day for the ultimate in supreme relaxing and chilling out.
Contemplate the quaint beauty of this countryside little town and admire at their humble way of living and you'll soon be realising that time has flown and you're back on the boat for tranquil and relaxing sailing on your way back.
A perfect opportunity for turning a lazy day into the ultimate indulgence and unwinding coupled with a hint of adventure and discovery!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Memories Miramar Hotel is located in the elegant area of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views. This spacious hotel...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.