Duration: Full Day
For a spectacular day of sailing where you'll be discovering new paradisiacal shores go on this fabulous tour that promises a fun and relaxing day out while on your holiday in Cuba. Experience the thrill of sailing towards a mysterious deserted island of turquoise waters and eternal sunshine with this one-of-a-kind excursion specially made for all those adventurers and explorers out there!
After an hour journey by coach you reach the Marina and sail until you disembark in the island. Here you can conquer the small island of Cayo Saetia, a small tropical wonderland of no less than 12 little beaches and unique heavy forestation that makes up for more than 65% of the island's total area. Of these 12 little turquoise gems, you'll recognise El Penon, Almendra and Gaviota as the most beautiful and breathtaking. Each one of these beaches of unparalleled beauty and endless horizons is made up of fine white sands, crystal clear waters and unique brown rock formations (exclusive to this place) that are found scattered around the shoreline. And this goes without saying that the beauty of its shores and the astounding amount of sea life and living coral reefs found in its seabed also make this an incredible place for amazing diving and snorkelling.
After landing on this little key of treasures and discovery you can hire a jeep to take you around the island in true safari style. Located on Nipe Bay, the largest bay in the whole of Cuba, this tiny island truly is an enticing paradise for visitors thanks to its untouched beaches and richly exotic flora and fauna.
Cayo Saetia, unlike most others Cuban keys has the peculiarity of preserving some rare animal species that have made this the biggest hunting grounds in the country.
Kept by the government as a Natural Reserve, Cayo Saetia is cared for and maintained to preserve its status as a wilderness area, where man's footsteps have hardly trodden. It is this privileged status that has kept the area's original flora and fauna protected up to the present date.
To your amazement and delight you will find in this little island more than you could have possible imagined…from wild boars and buffaloes, to ostriches, peacocks, antelopes, zebras and the endangered cane rats. Other wild species include wild bulls and dozens of species of tropical birds, including the nation's representative… the rare and colourful tocororo.
For this day of discovery and amazement in Cuba's largest nature reserve go on this exciting tour that promises to bring you a day full of surprises. Spend the day at your leisure; indulge in some sun worshipping by the seaside, go swimming or snorkelling and maybe even enjoy a barefoot stroll through the island.
Join us on this Island Paradise Excursion to Cayo Saetia and get ready for a day of pure excitement and adventure!
Horseback riding and jeep safari in the island are optional ($10 pesos extra)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Combine the vibrancy of charming Havana with a relaxing beach escape at a 24-hour All Inclusive resort in Varadero
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Discover the pulsating charm of Cuba’s capital, countryside and beaches on this multi-centre summer holiday
Combine exploring the charm of bustling Havana, with a slow paced, Cuban summer beach escape.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Enjoy a variety of activities including snorkelling, diving, hiking, tennis, Spanish classes, dance classes and more.
- The tranquil base for exploring the capital, Havana
Spend this Christmas soaking up the real Cuban vibe in Havana and relax in Varadero at a 24hr All-Inc Adults-Only Resort
Relax and enjoy this modern adults only resort during Christmas
- Explore Cuba in a stylish 1950's American car with a complimentary vintage car tour, passing through the Miramar district, before seeing the amazing sites of Cuba such as the Revolution Square, University of Cuba and the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba!
- Celebrate with a Caribbean holiday of a lifetime and see in 2017 with the festive Gala dinners included in this offer!
- Benefit from the rooftop pool or relax and spoil yourself at the beauty salon at Nh Capri Hotel in Havana
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities ranging from scuba diving lessons to dance classes and more at at the 24hr all inclusive Breezes Varadero
- Perfect beach setting surrounded by tropical gardens; creating an intimate, romantic ambience in Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.