Duration: Full Day
For a spectacular day of sailing where you'll be discovering new paradisiacal shores go on this fabulous tour that promises a fun and relaxing day out while on your holiday in Cuba. Experience the thrill of sailing towards a mysterious deserted island of turquoise waters and eternal sunshine with this one-of-a-kind excursion specially made for all those adventurers and explorers out there!
After an hour journey by coach you reach the Marina and sail until you disembark in the island. Here you can conquer the small island of Cayo Saetia, a small tropical wonderland of no less than 12 little beaches and unique heavy forestation that makes up for more than 65% of the island's total area. Of these 12 little turquoise gems, you'll recognise El Penon, Almendra and Gaviota as the most beautiful and breathtaking. Each one of these beaches of unparalleled beauty and endless horizons is made up of fine white sands, crystal clear waters and unique brown rock formations (exclusive to this place) that are found scattered around the shoreline. And this goes without saying that the beauty of its shores and the astounding amount of sea life and living coral reefs found in its seabed also make this an incredible place for amazing diving and snorkelling.
After landing on this little key of treasures and discovery you can hire a jeep to take you around the island in true safari style. Located on Nipe Bay, the largest bay in the whole of Cuba, this tiny island truly is an enticing paradise for visitors thanks to its untouched beaches and richly exotic flora and fauna.
Cayo Saetia, unlike most others Cuban keys has the peculiarity of preserving some rare animal species that have made this the biggest hunting grounds in the country.
Kept by the government as a Natural Reserve, Cayo Saetia is cared for and maintained to preserve its status as a wilderness area, where man's footsteps have hardly trodden. It is this privileged status that has kept the area's original flora and fauna protected up to the present date.
To your amazement and delight you will find in this little island more than you could have possible imagined…from wild boars and buffaloes, to ostriches, peacocks, antelopes, zebras and the endangered cane rats. Other wild species include wild bulls and dozens of species of tropical birds, including the nation's representative… the rare and colourful tocororo.
For this day of discovery and amazement in Cuba's largest nature reserve go on this exciting tour that promises to bring you a day full of surprises. Spend the day at your leisure; indulge in some sun worshipping by the seaside, go swimming or snorkelling and maybe even enjoy a barefoot stroll through the island.
Join us on this Island Paradise Excursion to Cayo Saetia and get ready for a day of pure excitement and adventure!
Horseback riding and jeep safari in the island are optional ($10 pesos extra)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Enjoy a free upgrade to the ocean view at Melia Habana
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.