Duration: Full Day
For a spectacular day of sailing where you'll be discovering new paradisiacal shores go on this fabulous tour that promises a fun and relaxing day out while on your holiday in Cuba. Experience the thrill of sailing towards a mysterious deserted island of turquoise waters and eternal sunshine with this one-of-a-kind excursion specially made for all those adventurers and explorers out there!
After an hour journey by coach you reach the Marina and sail until you disembark in the island. Here you can conquer the small island of Cayo Saetia, a small tropical wonderland of no less than 12 little beaches and unique heavy forestation that makes up for more than 65% of the island's total area. Of these 12 little turquoise gems, you'll recognise El Penon, Almendra and Gaviota as the most beautiful and breathtaking. Each one of these beaches of unparalleled beauty and endless horizons is made up of fine white sands, crystal clear waters and unique brown rock formations (exclusive to this place) that are found scattered around the shoreline. And this goes without saying that the beauty of its shores and the astounding amount of sea life and living coral reefs found in its seabed also make this an incredible place for amazing diving and snorkelling.
After landing on this little key of treasures and discovery you can hire a jeep to take you around the island in true safari style. Located on Nipe Bay, the largest bay in the whole of Cuba, this tiny island truly is an enticing paradise for visitors thanks to its untouched beaches and richly exotic flora and fauna.
Cayo Saetia, unlike most others Cuban keys has the peculiarity of preserving some rare animal species that have made this the biggest hunting grounds in the country.
Kept by the government as a Natural Reserve, Cayo Saetia is cared for and maintained to preserve its status as a wilderness area, where man's footsteps have hardly trodden. It is this privileged status that has kept the area's original flora and fauna protected up to the present date.
To your amazement and delight you will find in this little island more than you could have possible imagined…from wild boars and buffaloes, to ostriches, peacocks, antelopes, zebras and the endangered cane rats. Other wild species include wild bulls and dozens of species of tropical birds, including the nation's representative… the rare and colourful tocororo.
For this day of discovery and amazement in Cuba's largest nature reserve go on this exciting tour that promises to bring you a day full of surprises. Spend the day at your leisure; indulge in some sun worshipping by the seaside, go swimming or snorkelling and maybe even enjoy a barefoot stroll through the island.
Join us on this Island Paradise Excursion to Cayo Saetia and get ready for a day of pure excitement and adventure!
Horseback riding and jeep safari in the island are optional ($10 pesos extra)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
After a local contest was carried out to see which was the most popular Cuban cocktail among our Cuba-loving staff (most of whom have been to Cuba several times themselves), the mojito was crowned the ultimate king of all Cuban drinks, which propelled us to create a special video telling you all about the most quintessential of Cuban beverages.
In a bid to take advantage of soaring visitor numbers, and make it easier for those travelling independently to avoid unnecessary legal and logistical issues, the new firm will deal with everything from private jet permits to bespoke itineraries.
For the first time in more than a half-century a regularly scheduled commercial flight has taken off from the United States en route to Cuba. The history-making moment is the latest move in relaxing travel restrictions between the two countries, making booking a holiday in Cuba easier and potentially less expensive for travellers.