Stay in Havana, then take time out on the beach.
We recommend trying a little of every aspect of Cuba, which means starting off by getting to know Havana for a few days, and then taking some time out on the beach to relax and soak up the sun.
We take care of all the details including transport between locations. Our advisers and on-the-ground representatives in Cuba are always on hand, both before you travel and after you arrive in the island to give you independent advice on what to do and where to go. We believe there's no other way to see Cuba that's as smooth and convenient as this.
Starting or ending your holiday in Havana
You could spend hours, or even days wandering through the streets of both New Havana and Old Havana (Habana Vieja) taking in the colonial architecture and letting the spirit of the city wash over you. In the evening, stroll along the Malecon to really immerse yourself in the warmth of the Cuban culture.
Everywhere you look in Havana there is something of historical or cultural importance, from the large numbers of vintage cars, to UNESCO-listed fortifications, cathedrals, monasteries and monuments. It truly is one of the most extraordinary places the world.
When you're ready, take a rest on the beach
Havana is one of the world's few destinations where you can get such a varied and strong cultural experience that will leave your senses shaken, followed by taking time out on one of the island's beautiful beaches. Speak to our travel experts about tailoring your Cuba holiday to suit you.
Havana City and Beach in Cuba Browse all
Enjoy a Cuban holiday of a lifetime at two amazing hotels in stunning locations sure to create memories that will last a lifetime
- The stunning Dhawa Cayo Santa Maria Hotel is nestled on the stunning white sands of Cayo Santa Maria, the hotel has all the state-of-the-art facilities you would expect from a top hotel of it's nature
- Upgrade to the Sea View Room at NH Capri from £49pp
- Exclusive FREE city tour included, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Stay in the perfect Havana location at NH Capri right at the heart of the city, just footsteps away from the panoramic Malecon seaside promenade
Take your family to Old Havana and to enjoy everything that is unique about this extraordinary city, then head off to Varadero for a fun filled beach holiday
- Parque Central, is in a great location for exploration of the vast number of UNESCO heritage sites in Havana.
- Parque Central is rated #1 Havana hotel by Trip Advisor users.
- The Iberostar Laguna Azul in Varadero offer families some great facilities including a spacious room layout and amazing childrens club
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- The perfect 5* multi centre - mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury adults-only all-suite hotel Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Havana has to offer
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over half...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
When top notch accommodation in Cuba is what you're after, this package combines two of the island's best hotels in the...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
If you are looking for a quiet city, sea fronted location, with the possibility of combining a relaxing holiday with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.