Stay in Havana, then take time out on the beach.
We recommend trying a little of every aspect of Cuba, which means starting off by getting to know Havana for a few days, and then taking some time out on the beach to relax and soak up the sun.
We take care of all the details including transport between locations. Our advisers and on-the-ground representatives in Cuba are always on hand, both before you travel and after you arrive in the island to give you independent advice on what to do and where to go. We believe there's no other way to see Cuba that's as smooth and convenient as this.
Starting or ending your holiday in Havana
You could spend hours, or even days wandering through the streets of both New Havana and Old Havana (Habana Vieja) taking in the colonial architecture and letting the spirit of the city wash over you. In the evening, stroll along the Malecon to really immerse yourself in the warmth of the Cuban culture.
Everywhere you look in Havana there is something of historical or cultural importance, from the large numbers of vintage cars, to UNESCO-listed fortifications, cathedrals, monasteries and monuments. It truly is one of the most extraordinary places the world.
When you're ready, take a rest on the beach
Havana is one of the world's few destinations where you can get such a varied and strong cultural experience that will leave your senses shaken, followed by taking time out on one of the island's beautiful beaches. Speak to our travel experts about tailoring your Cuba holiday to suit you.
Havana City and Beach in Cuba Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
Stay at the delightful Comodoro Bungalows by the sea in Havana followed by the Starfish Varadero in picturesque Varadero.
- The perfect contrasting break - timeless Old Havana and ultimate relaxation in Varadero
- Stay by the sea in Havana and then at an idyllic beachfront location on a streach of virgin beach in Varadero
- All inclusive at starfish varadero features a buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Enjoy a free upgrade to the ocean view at Melia Habana
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.