Stay in Havana, then take time out on the beach.
We recommend trying a little of every aspect of Cuba, which means starting off by getting to know Havana for a few days, and then taking some time out on the beach to relax and soak up the sun.
We take care of all the details including transport between locations. Our advisers and on-the-ground representatives in Cuba are always on hand, both before you travel and after you arrive in the island to give you independent advice on what to do and where to go. We believe there's no other way to see Cuba that's as smooth and convenient as this.
Starting or ending your holiday in Havana
You could spend hours, or even days wandering through the streets of both New Havana and Old Havana (Habana Vieja) taking in the colonial architecture and letting the spirit of the city wash over you. In the evening, stroll along the Malecon to really immerse yourself in the warmth of the Cuban culture.
Everywhere you look in Havana there is something of historical or cultural importance, from the large numbers of vintage cars, to UNESCO-listed fortifications, cathedrals, monasteries and monuments. It truly is one of the most extraordinary places the world.
When you're ready, take a rest on the beach
Havana is one of the world's few destinations where you can get such a varied and strong cultural experience that will leave your senses shaken, followed by taking time out on one of the island's beautiful beaches. Speak to our travel experts about tailoring your Cuba holiday to suit you.
Havana City and Beach in Cuba Browse all
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at Memories miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at Memories miramar and bella costa
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Delight in discovering the different sides of Cuba at two of Cuba's most stunning hotels
- Ideal setting of lush mountains, magnificent blue waters and pristine white beaches
- Gaze at the breath-taking panoramic views of Havana from NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Explore Havana's historical gems and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Activities galore at Memories Jibacoa from scuba diving to Spanish classes
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Are you searching for a beach retreat with charismatic attitude? Then why not head to Cuba where days basking upon...
Managing to combine the charming atmosphere of a traditional hacienda with the modern amenities of an All-Inclusive,...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.