Cuba for families
Take the stress out of booking a holiday for the whole family when you travel to Cuba with us. Our travel advisers specialise in making sure everyone who is going on holiday gets the experience of a lifetime, not just the little ones.
Spoiled for choice with all inclusive holidays
Cuba offers plenty of choice for families, particularly in terms of all inclusive hotels offering kids' clubs, entertainment programmes and exciting excursions. Most importantly, an all inclusive holiday allows you time to relax knowing that everything is organised in advance, and you don't have to worry about budgeting for meals.
Activities for the whole family
If your children like a little adventure, let us help you organise an exciting one for them. Take them island hopping, enjoy the exhilarating opportunity to swim with dolphins in Varadero or Guardalavaca, or go for a bike ride in the mountains. If you're more culturally inclined, ask one of our travel advisers to make sure you get time to take a tour of Havana or Trinidad.
We're on hand to make the booking of your holiday to Cuba easy for you, from finding hotels, to organising transport, or choosing day trips and excursions. There is a Cuban adventure to suit every family; we're here to help you make it happen.
Family holidays in Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sun-kissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Stay entertained with daily activities, land sports, water sports and lively shows
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Nh Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Stay in a Sea View Room in Havana for all three nights, for an extra £20 per person
- Fly premium-economy class from an extra £199 per person, each way
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
The perfect haven for lovers of nature in its purest state, the Villa Cojimar hotel sits in an idyllic location amidst...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.