Cuba for families
Take the stress out of booking a holiday for the whole family when you travel to Cuba with us. Our travel advisers specialise in making sure everyone who is going on holiday gets the experience of a lifetime, not just the little ones.
Spoiled for choice with all inclusive holidays
Cuba offers plenty of choice for families, particularly in terms of all inclusive hotels offering kids' clubs, entertainment programmes and exciting excursions. Most importantly, an all inclusive holiday allows you time to relax knowing that everything is organised in advance, and you don't have to worry about budgeting for meals.
Activities for the whole family
If your children like a little adventure, let us help you organise an exciting one for them. Take them island hopping, enjoy the exhilarating opportunity to swim with dolphins in Varadero or Guardalavaca, or go for a bike ride in the mountains. If you're more culturally inclined, ask one of our travel advisers to make sure you get time to take a tour of Havana or Trinidad.
We're on hand to make the booking of your holiday to Cuba easy for you, from finding hotels, to organising transport, or choosing day trips and excursions. There is a Cuban adventure to suit every family; we're here to help you make it happen.
Family holidays in Cuba Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
With great watersports galore, your winter-sun holiday can be one to remember in Cuba
- Try your hand at some adrenaline-pumping water sports including sailing, windsurfing and diving
- If you’re not up for a night on the tiles you can simply chill out at the resort and enjoy the evening’s entertainment
- If you’re a night-owl you won’t be able to resist Varadero’s buzzing nightlife
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- The Spa boasts a selection of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views in Varadero
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Exclusive Free Havana city tour, visiting Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Nov
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you. This is where...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Boasting an excellent location at the heart of famous Vedado, just a few steps away from Havana's landmark Malecon...
Discover the historical treasures of the enchanting city of Havana in a five day holiday of fun and relaxation. Your...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.