Cuba for couples
Find secluded coastlines, romantic dinners in colonial harbours and all the warmth and welcome you expect from the Caribbean. From pampering and luxurious beach resorts, to back-room bars with all night dancing. There's something in Cuba to suit every kind of couple, and every kind of person.
Romance and honeymoons
Cuban romance is not just about having white-sand beaches and palm trees all to yourselves, it's about getting lost in the character and charm of the place, the music, the culture, the architecture and the hospitality of the people.
If you're looking for a romantic getaway there are a huge range of hotels or resorts to suit every budget and taste. If you want to mix it up a little, perhaps combine a stay on the beach with some time in Havana, or Trinidad.
Fun-loving couples are sure to enjoy discovering Havana's legendary live music scene. Salsa the night away with locals or dine out in one of the capital's finest restaurants. With cultural sights and sounds round every corner, this is a holiday that neither of you will ever forget.
Ask one of our travel advisers to find out which locations will give you what you're looking for. We look after everything you need down to the finest detail, including your transport between hotels and destinations, so you can get on with enjoying all that this fascinating country has to offer.
Couples holidays in Cuba Browse all
Experience a super-inclusive caribbean break at Los Cactus
- Plenty of evening activities including theme nights, karaoke and Cuban, Caribbean and Mexican nights
- Exclusive Singles offer at Los Cactus - No single supplement for Summer 2017 - Limited Availability
- More than 200 meters of stunningly beautiful white sandy beach to unwind and relax on
- Directly opposite from the Varadero Golf Club, the only 18 hole par 72 Golf course in Cuba
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 31st Jul 2017
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you. This is where...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Explore the beautiful and interesting sites of Cuba's capital during an 8-day stay in the centric Park View Hotel....
Embark on an exciting journey of discovery as you tour Cuba's historic capital Havana. During your week in Habana you...
Visit the beautiful sites of Old Havana while you spend 8 days relaxing in the unique atmosphere of the...
Seize this opportunity to explore Cuba's mystical and ancient capital from top to bottom, savouring its enduring...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
It’s an end of an era for one cruise line which made history in Cuba. Fathom was the first cruise line to offer regular sailings between the U.S and Cuba following relaxed travel restrictions, but the cruise line made its final call on the Caribbean island last week after owners Carnival Corporation decided not to renew the licence. The move comes just as the U.S-Cuba travel industry awaits its fate, after it was announced that U.S President Trump would reveal new changes.
As the number of American visitors continues to rise, Cuba has experienced remarkable tourism income in the recent years and is expected to keep growing in 2017. Authorities of the region share their views on the matter, highlighting the potential to make the nation’s popularity an opportunity to increase the Caribbean market as a whole.
“The Burial of Pachencho in Cuba”, a blog piece written by Cuba expert Claire Boobbyer for The Holiday Place, was awarded the Latin American Travel Association (LATA) media travel award for Online Blog Feature of the Year last night during a ceremony held in London. The Holiday Place is thrilled at having landed such recognition and warmly congratulates our featured, award-winning travel writer for her insight on a rare Cuban celebration and ongoing tradition in a small town.