Cuba for couples
Find secluded coastlines, romantic dinners in colonial harbours and all the warmth and welcome you expect from the Caribbean. From pampering and luxurious beach resorts, to back-room bars with all night dancing. There's something in Cuba to suit every kind of couple, and every kind of person.
Romance and honeymoons
Cuban romance is not just about having white-sand beaches and palm trees all to yourselves, it's about getting lost in the character and charm of the place, the music, the culture, the architecture and the hospitality of the people.
If you're looking for a romantic getaway there are a huge range of hotels or resorts to suit every budget and taste. If you want to mix it up a little, perhaps combine a stay on the beach with some time in Havana, or Trinidad.
Fun-loving couples are sure to enjoy discovering Havana's legendary live music scene. Salsa the night away with locals or dine out in one of the capital's finest restaurants. With cultural sights and sounds round every corner, this is a holiday that neither of you will ever forget.
Ask one of our travel advisers to find out which locations will give you what you're looking for. We look after everything you need down to the finest detail, including your transport between hotels and destinations, so you can get on with enjoying all that this fascinating country has to offer.
Couples holidays in Cuba Browse all
Expect Luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 15th Jun
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for a fun-filled break
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at Memories miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at Memories miramar and bella costa
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Delight in discovering the different sides of Cuba at two of Cuba's most stunning hotels
- Ideal setting of lush mountains, magnificent blue waters and pristine white beaches
- Gaze at the breath-taking panoramic views of Havana from NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Explore Havana's historical gems and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
- Activities galore at Memories Jibacoa from scuba diving to Spanish classes
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems, Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you at Blau Varadero....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Discover the luxuries offered by the wonderful Be Live Turquesa Hotel by choosing to stay here during your next visit to...
Submerge yourself into the interesting culture of Old Havana while you spend 8 days at one of its most centric and...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at Los Cactus, a Caribbean paradise for golf-lovers and scuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.