Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a fantastic holiday at Doubletree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica - Puntarenas a luxurious beachfront property
The resort has something to suit everyone with various facilities and amenities complete with a fantastic location which will ensure you have a fantastic holiday
- Pamper yourself with a full body massage of a facial treatment at the hotel's Spa set in a beautiful and exotic ambiance
- Enjoy an unforgettable All-Inclusive experience with unlimited food and drinks, fun activities and live music shows
- There is a great activity programme for kids and teens including endless fun at the supervised Kidz Paradise and a Teens Club
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Experience a holiday of a lifetime on this incredible Costa Rica Tour exploring the Caribbean side of the country
- Explore the caribbean side of Costa Rica in all it's glory, The Caribbean side of Costa Rica attracts people who search for a laid-back atmosphere, direct contact with nature and crowd-free beaches
- Enjoy various highlights on this tour including a Tortuguero Town Visit , Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour and The Sloth Sanctuary Half Day Excursion along with much more
- Experience a great tour adventuring around Costa Rica from San Jose to Puerto Viejo, sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect get-away for all the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...
Aloft San Jose is a brand new hotel located in Costa Rica's trendiest neighbourhood. The hotel has fantastic facilities...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
Maria Amalia Revelo Raventos has been selected the new Tourism Minister of Costa Rica by Carlos Alvarado Quesada, the President of the country. Raventos brings more than 40 years of experience and knowledge of the tourism sector in Costa Rica, and she will be responsible for the development of new local destinations and products, promoting local companies, and strengthening projects between the public and private sector.
The UK's leading travel trade publication recently reviewed one of the most lavish resorts in Costa Rica, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo. Since it opened its doors to the public in 2013, the property has maintained an excellent reputation for its bay-side location, delicious flavours of local cuisine, attentive services and top-notch facilities.
New statistics from the Costa Rica Tourism Board have revealed that the number of travellers from the UK increased by 6.7 percent in 2017 compared to 2016. The number of UK tourists visiting Costa Rica totalled 76,173 last year, making it the Central American country’s largest source market in Europe. This has been helped by an increase in flights between London and San Jose.