Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a Fantastic holiday that perfectly divides your time between a city and beach hotel in Costa Rica
The hotels offer the ideal place for couples or families with younger children with a wide selection of activities and entertainments
- Enjoy a variety of classes from yoga and tai chi to dance and Spanish classes as well as an exciting range of eco-adventures from hiking to catamaran tours and scuba diving at The Westin Golf Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal
- All rooms at both hotels feature a range of fantastic amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi, and offer the best in comfort.
- Enjoy a relaxing environment and perfect culinary choices at Park Inn by Radisson hotel featuring classical international cuisine.
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Book in any Preferred Club Room and receive the Free to Explore package including a Nicaragua Tour and Much more
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
- Both kids and teens can mingle at our Explorers Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia.
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore this tropical paradise on the Nature Secrets of Costa Rica Tour with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...
The Modern 5 star Crown Plaza Corobici Hotel offers you an elegant and exciting experience in Costa Rica. Located just...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
The UK's leading travel trade publication recently reviewed one of the most lavish resorts in Costa Rica, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo. Since it opened its doors to the public in 2013, the property has maintained an excellent reputation for its bay-side location, delicious flavours of local cuisine, attentive services and top-notch facilities.
New statistics from the Costa Rica Tourism Board have revealed that the number of travellers from the UK increased by 6.7 percent in 2017 compared to 2016. The number of UK tourists visiting Costa Rica totalled 76,173 last year, making it the Central American country’s largest source market in Europe. This has been helped by an increase in flights between London and San Jose.
2018 will be a great year for Costa Rica it seems. Not only was the country listed in the Top Ten Destinations on the Rise in 2018 by TripAdvisor's Traveller's Choice Awards, but two of its hotels also made it to the Top Ten of the same awarding body's Top 25 Hotels in the World, while one of its beaches was included in the Top 25 Beaches in the World list too. With so many accolades, no doubt this is likely to be a good year for Costa Rica, according to TripAdvisor at least!