Seafari Fast Cruise - Barbados Holiday Thrills
Duration: Half Day
If you are looking for action and adventure on the water James Bond-style during your holiday in Barbados, this exhilarating Seafari Cruise won’t disappoint you. Climb aboard the Thriller powerboat and prepare for the ride of a lifetime as you skim the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean at high speed. This is one piece of the action you won’t want to miss.
Seafari Adventures offer some of the fastest and most exciting adventure cruises in Barbados, and one of its newest and most popular tours is the Thriller powerboat ride. This specially designed USCG (United States Coast Guard) approved 55' Power Cat boasts twin 440 horsepower turbo diesel engines that will take you flying across the waves at speeds of 50 mph. These sleek, state of the art vessels are built to withstand high speeds whilst providing maximum comfort for up to 40 passengers. So, hold on tight and enjoy the ride as your fully-trained captain and crew take you on one of the world’s most exciting boat tours.
Seafari currently offers two adventure cruise tours: a one hour ‘Blue Water’ ride and a two hour ‘Splash & Dash’ snorkel experience. Whichever cruise you pick, you can expect a trip to remember. Spectacular scenery, swimming and island history are just some of the tour highlights. Watch Barbados’ beautiful southern coastline rushing by as you fly past small fishing villages and pristine white sandy beaches lined with lush swaying palms. The rough waters on the South Coast of Barbados are a stark contrast to the calm waters of the West Coast, and the waves can be big which makes the trip even more exhilarating. Swimwear is a must because you will get wet!
The Blue Water cruise will take you up to Atlantic Shores and then out to an off-shore reef known as Bow Belles before taking you on a fast and furious ride back. The Dash & Splash tour will take you to the southern tip of Barbados, where you can learn about the history of the area before moving onwards to Adventure Beach for swimming, snorkeling, relaxation and free activities. These unforgettable Thriller powerboat adventures are undoubtedly two of the most exciting ways to discover the natural beauty of Barbados.
Barbados Holidays Browse all
This hand picked twin centre perfectly combines two deluxe hotels in two amazing locaitons for an unmissable holiday
- Grenadian by Rex Resorts has a unique location on 2 broad sandy beaches. one relaxing beach and the other a watersports paradise
- The friendly Worthing Court has a wonderful location beautifully nestled on Barbados' pristine south coast
- Barbados and Grenada are two of the most amazing islands in Caribbean and you will be spending your time split between the destinations for a truly great holiday
The charm of Barbados with the Serenity of Grenada with this twin-centre package to Bougainvillea Barbados and Coyaba Beach Resort
- Upgrade your meal plans at both options for extra value
- Great Value package at Two highly rated properties
- Staying at Bougainvillea Barbados you are minutes from the popular St Lawrence Gap and Oistins
- At Coyaba Beach Resort you are footsteps from Grenada's signature Grande Anse Beach
Discover the best of two stunning Caribbean islands, both bursting with stunning scenery and laid-back vibes
Make the most of tropical luxury at Hawksbill Beach by Rex Resorts, Antigua, before heading to Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts for a relaxing Bajan experience
- With A Perfect Setting And An Array Of Facilities, Hawksbill Offers Guests Amazing Value. The Resort Has A Freshwater Pool, 4 Beaches, One Where Clothes Are Optional, A Wellness Cottage For Masages And Watersports, Tennis, Volleyball And Table Tennis.
- Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts embodies a true Bajan experience, with its rustic style adding to the perfect authenticity of the place.
- Hawksbill Beach By Rex Is Set In Acres Of Landscaped Tropical Gardens, Beside 4 Secluded Beaches, Just 15 Minutes From St John And Only 25 Minutes From The Airport
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Visit St Lucia and Barbados within one holiday at Morgan Bay and Mango Bay
- Enjoy fun filled activities including water and land sports
- Discover the west coast of Barbados
- Discover St Lucia’s coast and its main city, Castries
Couples delight in the form of Two of Sandal's most prestigious properties
- Complimentary transfers included for both hotels
- All Included, All Unlimited, All the time from meals, drinks, water sports and lands sports
- 5 Star Global Gourment Dining™ from a choice of restaurants at both hotels
Like many other Antigua hotels, the Rex Halcyon Cove Hotel is situated right on a stunning stretch of pristine beach, so...
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Informal and fun, Pineapple Beach Club is an Adults Only All Inclusive relaxing holiday destination. This hotel...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
You can enjoy all the aspects of the charming island of Barbados, at the elegant Worthing Court located near all the...
Come and soak up the sun with two great value hotels that offer something for families and couples. Starting with...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Set in 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, the Hawksbill by Rex Resorts is a special little Caribbean hideaway that...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Barbados
Barbados NewsBrowse all Barbados News
As a Barbadian, born and raised, it’s not the first time Rihanna speaks candidly about her native Caribbean island. This time, the chart-topping singer has spoken to Conde Nast Traveller to reveal her favourite places in Barbados, from her hometown to the best seafood, the liveliest nightlife, top bars and the biggest street party of the year.
Now in its second year, the celebration of Dive Fest Barbados 2018 seeks to raise awareness about the protection of the Caribbean island's reefs. The upcoming event to be celebrated next month wants to sing the praises of Barbados' excellent diving sites whilst at the same time highlighting the challenges it faces in order to preserve a healthy fish and coral population.
The Elegant Hotels Group has announced the opening of Treasure Beach, following a $10.5 million renovation project. The luxury hotel is located on the west coast of Barbados and offers an adults-only experience with 35 one-bedroom suites, and facilities including a swimming pool and Tapestry, the onsite restaurant. The property is the seventh hotel to join the company’s collection.