Harbour Lights Beach Extravaganza
Duration: Half Day
A holiday in Barbados isn’t just about relaxing on white-sand, palm-fringed beaches; swimming in clear turquoise seas and sipping the local rum cocktails. The friendly local Bajans certainly know how to party on their island, as does everyone in the Caribbean! When the sun goes down, the fun continues well into the night. This Harbour Lights Beach Extravaganza will certainly show you a good time as you kick up your heels under the stars and enjoy Caribbean entertainment at its best.
Harbour Lights is one of Barbados’ most exclusive and popular tropical night spots, where both tourists and the local residents come to mingle and enjoy a fun-filled night out in a great location. Situated near Bridgetown, this open-air beachfront club offers fantastic live entertainment, including stilt men, a live local calypso band, an acrobatic green monkey, exotic limbo and Caribbean dancers, a shaggy bear, fire-eaters and more.
This show will give you an insight into the history and culture of the island of Barbados, portrayed through exciting dance routines and colourful costumes and stage performances. Let the rum cocktails flow as you soak up the Caribbean atmosphere and join in the fun. Your holiday in Barbados wouldn’t be complete without partying the night away under the swaying palms and dancing barefoot to the sound of the Caribbean beats, whilst feeling the soft white sand between your toes. This memorable night will stay with you long after the holiday ends.
The evening includes a delicious barbecue dinner, tropical drinks and live entertainment, offering great value for money and a fantastic night out for all the family.
Barbados Holidays Browse all
Bridgetown and Rodney Bay - Two popular Caribbean resorts offering culture, food and fun
- Stay at Coconut Court Beach hotel and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Amazing Twin Centre Package with flights and transfers included
- Bay Gardens Hotel is Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views plus its famed Splash Water Park
The charm of Barbados with the Serenity of Grenada with this twin-centre package to Bougainvillea Barbados and Coyaba Beach Resort
- Upgrade your meal plans at both options for extra value
- Great Value package at Two highly rated properties
- Staying at Bougainvillea Barbados you are minutes from the popular St Lawrence Gap and Oistins
- At Coyaba Beach Resort you are footsteps from Grenada's signature Grande Anse Beach
Discover the best of two stunning Caribbean islands, both bursting with stunning scenery and laid-back vibes
Make the most of tropical luxury at Hawksbill Beach by Rex Resorts, Antigua, before heading to Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts for a relaxing Bajan experience
- With A Perfect Setting And An Array Of Facilities, Hawksbill Offers Guests Amazing Value. The Resort Has A Freshwater Pool, 4 Beaches, One Where Clothes Are Optional, A Wellness Cottage For Masages And Watersports, Tennis, Volleyball And Table Tennis.
- Discovery Bay by Rex Resorts embodies a true Bajan experience, with its rustic style adding to the perfect authenticity of the place.
- Hawksbill Beach By Rex Is Set In Acres Of Landscaped Tropical Gardens, Beside 4 Secluded Beaches, Just 15 Minutes From St John And Only 25 Minutes From The Airport
Experience the best of the infamously beautiful beaches of the Caribbean with your stay in Barbados and Grenada
Enjoy your time in the Caribbean with a stay at two incredible Radisson resorts – sure to please even the most discerning of travellers
- Radisson Grenada Beach Resort is home to the island’s only free form swimming pool, complete with waterfalls
- Guests are able to dine in true style at the Radisson Aquatica Resort with themed dinner nights and beautiful beach backdrops
- Discover the best of Caribbean cultures during these holidays with central locations and a complimentary shuttle bus to Bridgetown at the Radisson Aquatica Resort
Make the most of the elegance surrounding two hotels, Island Inn Hotel and Bel Jou St. Lucia
- Island Inn is located in the South Coast of Barbados near to many entertainment, restaurants, bars and Pebble Beach
- Bel Jou St Lucia is the ultimate adults-only paradise - perfect for couples, singles, and friends alike
- Enjoy All Inclusive perks at both hotels in Barbados and St Lucia
Relax and unwind at the wonderful Hodges Bay Resort by Elegant Hotels in Antigua and Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels in Barbados
- Swim through a waterfall during your stay at Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels and reward yourself with a refreshing drink at The Cave bar after your swim
- Make the most of an extensive range of facilities at Hodges Bay by Elegant Hotels, including a deluxe spa, water sports, 3 pools, tropical gardens, and much more
- Discover a number of Caribbean charms including Barbados' famous west coast and Antigua's calm waters and coral reefs
Like many other Antigua hotels, the Rex Halcyon Cove Hotel is situated right on a stunning stretch of pristine beach, so...
Island Inn Hotel is a small, boutique 24-room all-inclusive property renowned for its excellent local meals. The Island...
Relish some ‘you’ time in the Caribbean with a holiday that combines a stay upon the island of St Lucia and the island...
Informal and fun, Pineapple Beach Club is an Adults Only All Inclusive relaxing holiday destination. This hotel...
Venture to a real Caribbean warmth and laid-back hospitality at the Coconut Court Beach Hotel, an exceptionally cosy...
Come and soak up the sun with two great value hotels that offer something for families and couples. Starting with...
You can enjoy all the aspects of the charming island of Barbados, at the elegant Worthing Court located near all the...
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a popular, family run hotel located on a white sand beach in the heart of the vibrant South...
Set in 37 acres of landscaped tropical gardens, the Hawksbill by Rex Resorts is a special little Caribbean hideaway that...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Related articles for Barbados
Barbados NewsBrowse all Barbados News
As a Barbadian, born and raised, it’s not the first time Rihanna speaks candidly about her native Caribbean island. This time, the chart-topping singer has spoken to Conde Nast Traveller to reveal her favourite places in Barbados, from her hometown to the best seafood, the liveliest nightlife, top bars and the biggest street party of the year.
Now in its second year, the celebration of Dive Fest Barbados 2018 seeks to raise awareness about the protection of the Caribbean island's reefs. The upcoming event to be celebrated next month wants to sing the praises of Barbados' excellent diving sites whilst at the same time highlighting the challenges it faces in order to preserve a healthy fish and coral population.
The Elegant Hotels Group has announced the opening of Treasure Beach, following a $10.5 million renovation project. The luxury hotel is located on the west coast of Barbados and offers an adults-only experience with 35 one-bedroom suites, and facilities including a swimming pool and Tapestry, the onsite restaurant. The property is the seventh hotel to join the company’s collection.