All inclusive and relaxation in Barbados
Barbados is an island with a lot to offer, from world class watersports to unique island culture. But without doubt one of the main attractions of this Caribbean paradise is the potential for relaxation. Put your wallet away for a week or two, and allow yourself to be looked after at one of Barbados' luxury all inclusive hotels.
Ask our experts to tailor you an all inclusive holiday so you can relax and leave all your worries behind from the moment you arrive.
Relax in your hotel and on the beach
Our expert representatives can help you to find the perfect hotel for relaxation. But this is Barbados, so the laid back way of life continues beyond the walls of the hotel. Discover warm Caribbean waters gently caressing sublime beaches with soft powdery sands that range from the purest white colour to the prettiest pink hues and marvel at the fact that you're the only ones there. The good news is that it is all included so you can forget your wallet.
Take part in island life
Barbados isn't like many other tourist destinations. From the moment you arrive you'll notice that little here happens quickly. A relaxed pace of life pervades across the island, with the locals taking the time to enjoy life. You'll soon realise this rubs off easily as you feel your cares float away on a chorus of Caribbean music.
All inclusive holidays in Barbados Browse all
The perfect place for you to relax and unwind in, Island Inn Hotel offers every luxury and comfort for an unforgettable stay.
- Winter sale now on - save up to £300 per person
- Intimate and Elegant All Inclusive offering the perfect setting for tranquility
- Close to the beach - only a two minute walk away from the beautiful beach at Carlisle Bay
- Less than a mile from Bridgetown's centre
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, stay in an All Inclusive resort in the beautiful island of Barbados
- Good value for money all inclusive resort in Barbados
- Poolside Restaurant serving themed dinner menus including Chinese, Italian, Barbecue and Caribbean
- Enjoy Snorkelling, Boogie Boards, Kayaking
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- NEW! From October 2017 Enjoy complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
New to the award-winning Elegant Hotels family, the redesigned and reimagined all-inclusive Waves Hotel and Spa sits on a stretch of pristine beach on the island's Platinum West Coast
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's spa with up to four spa treatments per guest per stay
- Enjoy complimentary motorised and non-motorised watersports including standup paddle boarding, waterskiing, hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, tube rides and boogie boards
- 3 rounds of Golf per adult per stay at the Barbados Golf Club, including transfers and clubs
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavour at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Complimentary water sports are included from water skiing, windsurfing, hobbie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
- Take advantage of savings up to 30% for travel in 2017 and 2018
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only All Inclusive Resort located on Barbado's West Coast
Fall in love with Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels - Now including a saving of up to 40%
- Take advantage of the premium all-inclusive options, including fun activities such as windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and much more!
- Explore the multi-tiered lagoon, lounge in the sun or enjoy a refreshing drink in the swim up bar beneath the cascading waterfall
- Enjoy savings of up to 40%
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Fully immerse yourself in authentic Bajan charm made even more special by the intimate, luxury, boutique all-inclusive...
Travel with your family and experience the perfect combination of abundant entertainment and top notch facilities at the...
Live the Caribbean dream and throw your every care away to the soft tropical breeze of Barbados. At Turtle Beach by...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Come and soak up the sun with two great value hotels that offer something for families and couples. Starting with...
Treat yourself to week or two of sun and sand on the shores of the Caribbean Sea. Barbados is known for providing...
You can enjoy all the aspects of the charming island of Barbados, at the elegant Worthing Court located near all the...
Savour the best of the Caribbean as you spend a week in the St. Michael parish of Barbados. Your home in these parts...
Like many other Antigua hotels, the Rex Halcyon Cove Hotel is situated right on a stunning stretch of pristine beach, so...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Barbados
Barbados NewsBrowse all Barbados News
After undergoing a multimillionaire renovation process that saw its completely closure for seven months; the Sea Breeze Beach House in Barbados is almost ready to welcome back guests and has released a formal announcement indicating that it will reopen its doors next week on 16th December.
The Caribbean island of Barbados is recording a growth in tourism numbers, according to the latest figures released by the Barbados Tourism Board. The island nation received 453,645 international overnight visitors between January and September, which is a 7.4 per cent increase compared to the same period in 2016. The majority of visitors came from the United States.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados has started an extensive renovation programme to improve and enhance its accommodation and facilities. The hotel’s accommodation and Lobby will be transformed over the next few months, but the hotel and its facilities will continue to remain open to guests until 28th September. There is also a restaurant renovation scheduled for summer 2018.