Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Bahamas Holidays Browse all
Imagine 34-acres with a waterscape of caves, cascading waterfalls, slides and lagoons and every thing to make a holiday memorable - that's Atlantis
- Enjoy full access to Aquaventure - the largest water-themed attraction in the Caribbean
- Experience Dolphin Cay - One of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats
- Features the largest and most stylish Casino in the Caribbean
Relax or have fun on the glorious white sands of Cable Beach, or take off to downtown Nassau for great duty free shopping and a taste of colonial history
- Daily Activities include a Circus Clinic with Trampoline & Trapeze
- Enjoy Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving, access to 4 Swimming Pools & more
Enjoy everything Paradise Island can offer, day and night there's always something to amuse, including a range of sports, casinos, restaurants and shopping
- Complimentary bicycles for exploring Paradise Island
- Camp Paradise Kids Club with activities for Children aged 4-12 Years
- Enjoy Evening activities including Bahamian Entertainment and Cultural Shows
Voted the Top Spa Resort by readers of Conde Nast, Sandals Royal Bahamian will not fail to allure you with its alabaster sandy beaches and private island
- Enjoy 6 Whirlpools, 7 Swimming Pools, Waterfalls & a Misting Pool
- Escape to the Private Offshore Island, offering the best Snorkelling in the Bahamas
- Why not enjoy a Butler Room or Suite?
Enjoy unprecidented luxury and unlimited land and water sports at Sandals Emerald Bay Resort, a priviledged enclave where service reigns supreme
- Enjoy a game of Golf at the onsite 18-hole Greg Norman designed championship golf course
- Experience the Nightly Entertainment including Talent Night, Live bands & Shows, Chocolate Buffet Nights & More
- Unlimited fine dining at 7 Restaurants plus 5 Full-Service Bars including Swim-up Pool bar & Piano Bar
A complete holiday experience awaits you at Atlantis, Paradise Island. This resort's focal point is the 34-acre...
SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas sits on a quiet stretch of the lovely Cable Beach. This lively hotel caters for adults,...
Sandals Royal Bahamian offers the epitome of luxury, elegance and sophistication. Nothing has been spared to create the...
Introducing the world's first all butler oceanfront resort, the newly revamped Sandals Grande Emerald Bay, Great Exuma...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Bahamas NewsBrowse all Bahamas News
The Caribbean nation of the Bahamas will be hosting Festival Rum Bahamas in February, 2014 for the first time in its history. The festival will celebrate rum, food and culture and the islanders will have a chance to showcase the nation's produce to tourists visiting Bahamas and local residents.
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be operating an all inclusive resort in the multi-million-dollar Baha Mar complex in the Bahamas. The hotel group will take over the current Nassau Beach Hotel on 1st December, 2013 and it will operate as the Melia Nassau Beach Resort for one year when it will then be renamed as Melia at Baha Mar in December, 2014.
A new ferry service that will transport holidaymakers between Miami and Bimini in the Bahamas is expected to open up new tourist markets, according to the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism. The Superfast Ferries service launches on Friday 5th July, 2013 and will offer an alternative to flying for tourists visitng the Bahamas.