Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Bahamas Holidays Browse all
Imagine 34-acres with a waterscape of caves, cascading waterfalls, slides and lagoons and every thing to make a holiday memorable - that's Atlantis
- Enjoy full access to Aquaventure - the largest water-themed attraction in the Caribbean
- Experience Dolphin Cay - One of the largest and most sophisticated marine habitats
- Features the largest and most stylish Casino in the Caribbean
Relax or have fun on the glorious white sands of Cable Beach, or take off to downtown Nassau for great duty free shopping and a taste of colonial history
- Daily Activities include a Circus Clinic with Trampoline & Trapeze
- Enjoy Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving, access to 4 Swimming Pools & more
You can't fail to be impressed with Bahamian hospitality, Caribbean style and superb amenities
- Family-friendly activities, including dive-in movies, fireside stories, star gazing and enter a folk singing competition
- Culinary dishes from around the world and casual to fine dining to suit every palate
- Set in 7 acres of stunning waterscape, that includes 3 swimming pools with flowing waterfalls, a swim-up bar and whirlpools
Voted the Top Spa Resort by readers of Conde Nast, Sandals Royal Bahamian will not fail to allure you with its alabaster sandy beaches and private island
- Enjoy 6 Whirlpools, 7 Swimming Pools, Waterfalls & a Misting Pool
- Escape to the Private Offshore Island, offering the best Snorkelling in the Bahamas
- Why not enjoy a Butler Room or Suite?
Enjoy unprecidented luxury and unlimited land and water sports at Sandals Emerald Bay Resort, a priviledged enclave where service reigns supreme
- Enjoy two complimentary rounds of golf or unlimited golf for butler suite guests
- Unlimited fine dining at 7 Restaurants plus 5 Full-Service Bars including Swim-up Pool bar & Piano Bar
- Experience the Nightly Entertainment including Talent Night, Live bands & Shows, Chocolate Buffet Nights & More
Stroll along the pristine sandy beaches on offer or discover the elegant gardens on top of the fine landscapes that make the Bahamas such an exciting destination.
- Up to $450 resort credit available per room
- Private round-trip transportation to and from the airport
- Enjoy many varied restaurants, from the French-Asian cuisine of Dune to the sophisticated atmosphere overlooking the ocean at The Library
Embrace the tranquillity and beauty of the scenic Cable Beach in the Bahamas as you enjoy the best eight days of your...
Escape into the embrace of Mother Nature and discover the delights of the Bahamas in an unforgettable eight-day...
Most everyone dreaming of a sun-drenched Caribbean escapade dreams of promenading the white sands of the Bahamian coast,...
Surrender to the call of the Caribbean as you spend eight days revelling in the sun and sands of the sublime Exuma...
Travel with your family to charming island of Nassau and spend 15 days being entertained and pampered at the five-star...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Bahamas NewsBrowse all Bahamas News
The brand new Memories Grand Bahama Beach Resort and Casino has opened its doors to holidaymakers. The all-inclusive resorts is located on Lucayan beach in the Bahamas and has a splash park, a casino, a lavish spa, kids club, and gourmet restaurants including Bella Cucina Italian restaurant, H Steak House, and The Prop Bar.
Sandals Resorts International has announced the completion of the multi-million dollar refurbishment programme on the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort and Offshore Island's Windsor building. The building's 174 suites, including 14 swim-up river suites, feature new four poster beds and bathrooms with Carrera marble and glass mosaics.
The Caribbean nation of the Bahamas will be hosting Festival Rum Bahamas in February, 2014 for the first time in its history. The festival will celebrate rum, food and culture and the islanders will have a chance to showcase the nation's produce to tourists visiting Bahamas and local residents.