Have a look at the many fascinating landscapes that await you in a destination as strikingly beautiful and mesmerising as this is. From lush verdant scenery, to vibrant city streets, colourful markets, imposing buildings of remarkable beauty and those all-important, pristine beaches that will provide you with that much-needed dose of calm and peace; you can catch a preview of all that and more here.
Get a sneak peak into the many wonders you could be experiencing on your next holiday by browsing through our kaleidoscopic collection of pictures and get the inspiration you need to plan that special escape.
Bahamas Holidays Browse all
Relax or have fun on the glorious white sands of Cable Beach, or take off to downtown Nassau for great duty free shopping and a taste of colonial history
- Daily Activities include a Circus Clinic with Trampoline & Trapeze
- Enjoy Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving, access to 4 Swimming Pools & more
Enjoy everything Paradise Island can offer, day and night there's always something to amuse, including a range of sports, casinos, restaurants and shopping
- Complimentary bicycles for exploring Paradise Island
- Enjoy Evening activities including Bahamian Entertainment and Cultural Shows
- Camp Paradise Kids Club with activities for Children aged 4-12 Years
Voted the Top Spa Resort by readers of Conde Nast, Sandals Royal Bahamian will not fail to allure you with its alabaster sandy beaches and private island
- Enjoy 6 Whirlpools, 7 Swimming Pools, Waterfalls & a Misting Pool
- Escape to the Private Offshore Island, offering the best Snorkelling in the Bahamas
- Why not enjoy a Butler Room or Suite?
Enjoy unprecidented luxury and unlimited land and water sports at Sandals Emerald Bay Resort, a priviledged enclave where service reigns supreme
- Enjoy two complimentary rounds of golf or unlimited golf for butler suite guests
- Unlimited fine dining at 7 Restaurants plus 5 Full-Service Bars including Swim-up Pool bar & Piano Bar
- Experience the Nightly Entertainment including Talent Night, Live bands & Shows, Chocolate Buffet Nights & More
Embrace the tranquillity and beauty of the scenic Cable Beach in the Bahamas as you enjoy the best eight days of your...
Most everyone dreaming of a sun-drenched Caribbean escapade dreams of promenading the white sands of the Bahamian coast,...
Surrender to the call of the Caribbean as you spend eight days revelling in the sun and sands of the sublime Exuma...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Bahamas NewsBrowse all Bahamas News
Sandals Resorts International has announced the completion of the multi-million dollar refurbishment programme on the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort and Offshore Island's Windsor building. The building's 174 suites, including 14 swim-up river suites, feature new four poster beds and bathrooms with Carrera marble and glass mosaics.
The Caribbean nation of the Bahamas will be hosting Festival Rum Bahamas in February, 2014 for the first time in its history. The festival will celebrate rum, food and culture and the islanders will have a chance to showcase the nation's produce to tourists visiting Bahamas and local residents.
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be operating an all inclusive resort in the multi-million-dollar Baha Mar complex in the Bahamas. The hotel group will take over the current Nassau Beach Hotel on 1st December, 2013 and it will operate as the Melia Nassau Beach Resort for one year when it will then be renamed as Melia at Baha Mar in December, 2014.