South Africa Holidays Browse all
Travel through the wonderful winelands region of South Africa before a short stay in a fully-equipped Dubai city hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates.
- Rental car included for the tour of South Africa
- Travel through the Winelands and Cape Peninsula in one of the most beautiful areas of the world
Indulge yourself with this once in a lifetime South African wilderness experience
- Delight in the well-appointed chalets ensuring a more than comfortable stay
- Enjoy dining Al Fresco with a view that you will cherish for a lifetime
- Treat yourself to a round of Golf with some of the most impressive scenery as your back drop
Marvel at the beauty of the wildlife in South Africa before a luxury stay in Dubai
- The Rove Downtown is the perfect base for sightseeing the glitz and Glamour of Dubai
- Journey up the awe inspiring Panorama Route with its forested mountains and fertile plains
- Visit the vibrant Ezulwini Craft Market which is packed with woven baskets, beadwork and carvings
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Discover a Kruger adventure in South Africa ahead of a relaxing treat in the Seychelles
- Drift away with a combination of Oriental traditions and modern skincare at the Duniye Spa
- Visit Centre for Endangered Species allowing visitors the opportunity to view and interact with a variety of animals
- Enjoy the thrills of river rafting, tubing, abseiling, zipline, aerial cable trail and quad biking
With access to a private game reserve, you'll be given a personal safari experience like no other!
- Marvel at the impressive Cango Caves, filled with weird and wonderful stalactite and stalagmite formations
- Seek out the small breeding colony of African Penguins at Stony Point
- Ascend one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature - the majestic Table Mountain
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Escape to the magical land of South Africa and spend two weeks exploring its natural beauty and its most popular...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
The “Zebra Country Lodge Reserve” is nestled amongst scenic bushveld mountains, running streams and manicured gardens...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Located directly within Cape Town's historical city centre, this tranquil, modern and elegant hotel serves as the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for South Africa
South Africa NewsBrowse all South Africa News
A recent article in Luxury Travel Magazine outlines the highlights of taking holidays in Johannesburg. The article focuses largely on the vibrant artistic scene in South Africa's "City of Gold" and gives some noteworthy recommendations of the top must see sites in the city including Maboneng and the Soweto township.
From the best food and drinks to fashion, the arts and surfing, Durban locals describe some of their favourite locations to sample what the city has to offer. Noted as an “alternative guide” to traditional guidebooks, residents give their own personal advice on visiting this unique South African tourist destination.
The &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge has reopened to guests in South Africa, following a US$2 million refurbishment programme. Located on a private game reserve on the border of the Kruger National Park, the lodge's 20 thatched cottages have all been renovated and expanded to offer outdoor showers, and a new rim flow swimming pool has been added to the property that gives views of local wildlife at the watering hole.