Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
Egypt hopes to draw more travellers this March when classic opera Aida will be performed in an open-air amphitheatre against the backdrop of the iconic Great Sphinx and Giza pyramids in the country’s capital Cairo. Based on a true story translated from ancient Egyptian papyri, the opera was originally written 150 years ago to mark the opening of Cairo’s opera house.
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
A promotional video created to encourage tourism to Egypt recently won a major award. The "This is Egypt" video won the Best Tourism Promotional Video in the Middle East at the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization. The video has not been without its critics, but many people praise the video for its selection of footage.