Egypt holidays for families
With affordable accommodation and a huge range of activities on offer, the lively beach resorts of Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada are two of Egypt's most popular family destinations. Younger children can experience Egypt's biggest and best water parks, and teenagers can try adrenaline-fuelled watersports.
Meanwhile, parents can choose between pure relaxation on miles of sandy beaches or enjoy some of the best scuba diving Egypt has to offer.
Adventurous families could take a camel trek or jeep safari into the desert, or speak to our experts about combining their beach holiday with a tour of Egypt's historic sites.
Family holidays in Egypt Browse all
Have fun in the sun, dive in the underwater gardens of the Red Sea and enjoy a myriad of activities for the whole family
- Great family resort with plenty of activities
- Only 5 minutes away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- Enjoy astonishing variety of fish and marine life of the Red Sea
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to sunbathe by the waters of the Red Sea while enjoying the finest in Egyptian...
Surprise yourself with a holiday on the shores of the Red Sea at Hurghada, one of Egypt's most sought-sfter resort...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
Swiss hotel brand Movenpick is continuing to expand its presence in Egypt with a new beach and golf resort planned to open in the Red Sea Riviera area of Sokhna in 2020. The Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be the group’s ninth hotel in Egypt, where it also operates eight luxury river cruisers.
The Egyptian Tourism Authority is optimistic about the future of the country's tourism industry as it predicts 2017 to be a year of growth. After an unstable few years, consumer research reveals that British people are once again looking to travel to Egypt for good value holidays, and a new flight has been launched by Egyptair between Heathrow and Luxor.
A unique Egyptian tour led a world-famous archaeologist is set to take visitors along with private access to some of the country’s most impressive sites and monuments that aren’t open to the public. The Royal Tour of Egypt is a two-week historical tour, with insight into the country’s culture and some of the region’s most impressive discoveries, from the Great Pyramids to the Valley of the Kings.