Egypt for couples
You might be a couple of night owls, with plenty of energy for dancing and excitement, or you might be looking for a calm and romantic journey that takes you to ancient temples and tombs. If one of you is a cultural enthusiast and the other loves to soak up the sun, this is the perfect holiday for you.
If you're looking for nightlife as well as golden sands, you'll find both in equal supply at the chic and trendy beach resort of Hurghada, where The Ministry of Sound Beach Club and the Hed Kandi Beach Bar are world renowned. Sharm el Sheikh is another good option, with sweeping beaches and world class scuba diving as well as bars and clubs on tap.
Romantic getaways or honeymoons
For a more sensual escape, the sophisticated and secluded hotels at Taba Heights and the new resort of Makadi Bay offer private beaches and romantic restaurants, with fewer families and less late night parties. To add the spirit of adventure, or feel the magic of ancient civilisations, let us organise your itinerary, private transport, activities and hotels, so that you don't have to worry about any of the details.
Take a cruise
For the ultimate romantic holiday, let us book your cabin on a Nile Cruise, so you can lie back and watch the ancient world drift past your window.
Couples holidays in Egypt Browse all
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
A wonderful and exclusive beach retreat; El Gouna bustles with artists, environmentalists and sports enthusiasts who enjoy the perfect location between mountains and sea.
- Boasting an array of facilities including four swimming pools, championship golf course and much more
- Fully wheelchair accessible and environmentally friendly
- Located directly on the Red Sea with 2 Kilometres of private beach
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
This boutique Nile Cruise combines old-world charm and sophistication with the luxury of modern amenities.
- With a limited number of suites and cabins this cruise offers an intimate and exclusive atmosphere of personal service and refined hospitality
- Unwind at the open-air oriental style Jacuzzi or chill in the elegant lounge
- Work on your tan from the spacious, scenic deck as you see 5,000 years of history unfold
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
Egypt hopes to draw more travellers this March when classic opera Aida will be performed in an open-air amphitheatre against the backdrop of the iconic Great Sphinx and Giza pyramids in the country’s capital Cairo. Based on a true story translated from ancient Egyptian papyri, the opera was originally written 150 years ago to mark the opening of Cairo’s opera house.
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
A promotional video created to encourage tourism to Egypt recently won a major award. The "This is Egypt" video won the Best Tourism Promotional Video in the Middle East at the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization. The video has not been without its critics, but many people praise the video for its selection of footage.