Egypt for couples
You might be a couple of night owls, with plenty of energy for dancing and excitement, or you might be looking for a calm and romantic journey that takes you to ancient temples and tombs. If one of you is a cultural enthusiast and the other loves to soak up the sun, this is the perfect holiday for you.
If you're looking for nightlife as well as golden sands, you'll find both in equal supply at the chic and trendy beach resort of Hurghada, where The Ministry of Sound Beach Club and the Hed Kandi Beach Bar are world renowned. Sharm el Sheikh is another good option, with sweeping beaches and world class scuba diving as well as bars and clubs on tap.
Romantic getaways or honeymoons
For a more sensual escape, the sophisticated and secluded hotels at Taba Heights and the new resort of Makadi Bay offer private beaches and romantic restaurants, with fewer families and less late night parties. To add the spirit of adventure, or feel the magic of ancient civilisations, let us organise your itinerary, private transport, activities and hotels, so that you don't have to worry about any of the details.
Take a cruise
For the ultimate romantic holiday, let us book your cabin on a Nile Cruise, so you can lie back and watch the ancient world drift past your window.
Couples holidays in Egypt Browse all
Just 20 minutes from the Giza Pyramids, you can enjoy the plethora of facilities at this low-rise resort
- All rooms offer wireless internet, an in-room safe and balcony or terrace
- Guests have 5 swimming pools, tennis, a full service spa, an Olympic size football pitch and a wellness centre
- A relaxing resort, away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo, yet only 15 minutes from the Pyramids, and with countless historical attractions nearby
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
Spend eight days succumbing to the charms of the Red Sea while receiving royal pampering at one of Egypt's finest...
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
German luxury hotel company, Deutsche Hospitality continues to expand its international portfolio as it signs a new property in Luxor. The Steigenberger Resort Achti, which is set to open by the third quarter of 2018, will be the brand's fourteenth hotel in the country and offer guests a total of 281 lavish rooms.
The Egyptian Tourism Promotion Board has appointed Ahmed Yousef as its new chairman. The country's Minister of Tourism Rania Al-Mashat selected Yousef to lead the organisation. Yousef has worked on marketing and brand strategies for several multi-national companies such as Sony Electronics, ExxonMobil and biotech company Syngenta. He started the role with immediate effect after the former chairman Hisham El Demery resigned in March.
After investing in major refurbishment and renovation works, Marriott International has re-opened the doors of its last acquisition: the Mena House Hotel in Cairo. Set against the impressive backdrop of the Giza Pyramids, this historic palace has been restored and rebranded as one of the company's lavish hotels and is now starting to accommodate guests within its lavish rooms and suites.