Egypt for couples
You might be a couple of night owls, with plenty of energy for dancing and excitement, or you might be looking for a calm and romantic journey that takes you to ancient temples and tombs. If one of you is a cultural enthusiast and the other loves to soak up the sun, this is the perfect holiday for you.
If you're looking for nightlife as well as golden sands, you'll find both in equal supply at the chic and trendy beach resort of Hurghada, where The Ministry of Sound Beach Club and the Hed Kandi Beach Bar are world renowned. Sharm el Sheikh is another good option, with sweeping beaches and world class scuba diving as well as bars and clubs on tap.
Romantic getaways or honeymoons
For a more sensual escape, the sophisticated and secluded hotels at Taba Heights and the new resort of Makadi Bay offer private beaches and romantic restaurants, with fewer families and less late night parties. To add the spirit of adventure, or feel the magic of ancient civilisations, let us organise your itinerary, private transport, activities and hotels, so that you don't have to worry about any of the details.
Take a cruise
For the ultimate romantic holiday, let us book your cabin on a Nile Cruise, so you can lie back and watch the ancient world drift past your window.
Couples holidays in Egypt Browse all
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £199pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Turn your dream into a reality on an eight-day cruise aboard a five-star cruise liner sailing on the River Nile. Relax...
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the Egyptian shores of the Red Sea and enjoy the beauty of the beach and landscape there as you partake of an...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Egypt
Egypt NewsBrowse all Egypt News
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
A promotional video created to encourage tourism to Egypt recently won a major award. The "This is Egypt" video won the Best Tourism Promotional Video in the Middle East at the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organization. The video has not been without its critics, but many people praise the video for its selection of footage.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has revealed that will add a new modern beach and golf resort to its portfolio in Egypt. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be located in the coastal area of El Sokhna, and it will have 214 guest rooms and suites, as well as an 18-hole golf course, five dining outlets, a rooftop lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a full-service spa.