Mr E R Hudson
Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Multi Centre Holiday in Egypt - Ra II Nile Cruise, Hilton Hurghada Long Beach & Sheraton Luxor
I would like to say that my wife and I have just experienced two wonderful weeks in Egypt which was organised by The Holiday Place.
The organisation from arrival in the country to the departure was first class. All arrangements that were made were timed to the minute. Every one of the representatives were there to help us have a holiday to remember and nothing was too much trouble for them.
We sailed on the RA II and it was a perfect floating hotel. The staff were of the highest quality and the food was extremely well presented, more than sufficient and suited all tastes.
It is very difficult to select a member of staff from such a first class group who were always so helpful and pleasant, but I would like to say that our guide on the RA II, Esslam, was so thoughtful, well informed and able to pass on his knowledge to the members of our party. He made the history of Egypt come to life.
We transferred from the RA II to the Hilton Long Beach at Hurghada. A perfect Red Sea Hotel. The security on the transfer was the first class. The food,staff and location of the Hilton could not be faulted in any way. There was plenty to do at all times of the day, in fact everything was geared up to making our holiday perfect.
From there we transferred to the Sheraton at Luxor and once more the choices made by Holiday Place were the best.
My wife and I have traveled to many places and had some wonderful holidays and we would both like to say how much we appreciate the organisation of the Holiday Place and would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone or using your organisation in the future.
Mr E R Hudson
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT