Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holidays in Cuba
I would like to thank all at Holiday Places for there handing of my holiday booking. The advice and help given was invaluable and all my email requests were promptly replied to. You too helped and I thank you also.
The flight was memorable and quite retro, the flight staff were helpful and aimed to please. In Havana the Commodore Bungalow Hotel was very clean and efficient, but did need a bit of TLC The room maid was really good and left towel sculptures for me every morning!! Your holiday representative was there on the first morning and all the trips you could wish to make were presented. I personally took the vintage car tour with my own personal tour guide and interpreter. Excellent value for money and lasted all day.
The Breezes Resort, this Hotel had everything, entertainment which changed each evening and is not repeated during my two week stay. The rooms are large and all air conditioned with amenities such as DVD, TV and for the ladies, that all welcoming ironing board with steam iron. The beach is vast and kept clean, you also had pools in the hotel grounds plus of course a pool bar. The restaurants were various and served a vast, great variety of food from the humble pizza to lobster. This hotel is not for the slimmer's. The staff were friendly, helpful and always on hand to help with a smile.
Would I go again, yes, it was a fantastic holiday and I saw Cuba at its best. Yes there were some people that moaned about this and that, but surely that is par for the course. It would not matter if these sort of people were in the Dorchester in London they would still find something to moan about. All in all a wonderful holiday finely executed by Holiday Place, my special thanks to Peter Young who planned it all and for his attention to detail, always replying to my email by return.
I had never heard of this travel company before, but I will highly recommend this travel company to people because the service I received was second to none. Nikita a big thank you and your colleagues.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Book today and receive a free tour seeing all the iconic sights of Havana
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Vardaero
- Blau Vardero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 10th Jul 2017
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
- Book now and get a free upgrade to the sea view at Melia Habana - limited availability
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Enjoy a hearty welcome from hosts that exude contagious Cuban charm on an escape to Cuba. Explore not only the vibrant...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT