Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holidays in Cuba
I would like to thank all at Holiday Places for there handing of my holiday booking. The advice and help given was invaluable and all my email requests were promptly replied to. You too helped and I thank you also.
The flight was memorable and quite retro, the flight staff were helpful and aimed to please. In Havana the Commodore Bungalow Hotel was very clean and efficient, but did need a bit of TLC The room maid was really good and left towel sculptures for me every morning!! Your holiday representative was there on the first morning and all the trips you could wish to make were presented. I personally took the vintage car tour with my own personal tour guide and interpreter. Excellent value for money and lasted all day.
The Breezes Resort, this Hotel had everything, entertainment which changed each evening and is not repeated during my two week stay. The rooms are large and all air conditioned with amenities such as DVD, TV and for the ladies, that all welcoming ironing board with steam iron. The beach is vast and kept clean, you also had pools in the hotel grounds plus of course a pool bar. The restaurants were various and served a vast, great variety of food from the humble pizza to lobster. This hotel is not for the slimmer's. The staff were friendly, helpful and always on hand to help with a smile.
Would I go again, yes, it was a fantastic holiday and I saw Cuba at its best. Yes there were some people that moaned about this and that, but surely that is par for the course. It would not matter if these sort of people were in the Dorchester in London they would still find something to moan about. All in all a wonderful holiday finely executed by Holiday Place, my special thanks to Peter Young who planned it all and for his attention to detail, always replying to my email by return.
I had never heard of this travel company before, but I will highly recommend this travel company to people because the service I received was second to none. Nikita a big thank you and your colleagues.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT