Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holidays in Cuba
I would like to thank all at Holiday Places for there handing of my holiday booking. The advice and help given was invaluable and all my email requests were promptly replied to. You too helped and I thank you also.
The flight was memorable and quite retro, the flight staff were helpful and aimed to please. In Havana the Commodore Bungalow Hotel was very clean and efficient, but did need a bit of TLC The room maid was really good and left towel sculptures for me every morning!! Your holiday representative was there on the first morning and all the trips you could wish to make were presented. I personally took the vintage car tour with my own personal tour guide and interpreter. Excellent value for money and lasted all day.
The Breezes Resort, this Hotel had everything, entertainment which changed each evening and is not repeated during my two week stay. The rooms are large and all air conditioned with amenities such as DVD, TV and for the ladies, that all welcoming ironing board with steam iron. The beach is vast and kept clean, you also had pools in the hotel grounds plus of course a pool bar. The restaurants were various and served a vast, great variety of food from the humble pizza to lobster. This hotel is not for the slimmer's. The staff were friendly, helpful and always on hand to help with a smile.
Would I go again, yes, it was a fantastic holiday and I saw Cuba at its best. Yes there were some people that moaned about this and that, but surely that is par for the course. It would not matter if these sort of people were in the Dorchester in London they would still find something to moan about. All in all a wonderful holiday finely executed by Holiday Place, my special thanks to Peter Young who planned it all and for his attention to detail, always replying to my email by return.
I had never heard of this travel company before, but I will highly recommend this travel company to people because the service I received was second to none. Nikita a big thank you and your colleagues.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT