Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holidays in Cuba
I would like to thank all at Holiday Places for there handing of my holiday booking. The advice and help given was invaluable and all my email requests were promptly replied to. You too helped and I thank you also.
The flight was memorable and quite retro, the flight staff were helpful and aimed to please. In Havana the Commodore Bungalow Hotel was very clean and efficient, but did need a bit of TLC The room maid was really good and left towel sculptures for me every morning!! Your holiday representative was there on the first morning and all the trips you could wish to make were presented. I personally took the vintage car tour with my own personal tour guide and interpreter. Excellent value for money and lasted all day.
The Breezes Resort, this Hotel had everything, entertainment which changed each evening and is not repeated during my two week stay. The rooms are large and all air conditioned with amenities such as DVD, TV and for the ladies, that all welcoming ironing board with steam iron. The beach is vast and kept clean, you also had pools in the hotel grounds plus of course a pool bar. The restaurants were various and served a vast, great variety of food from the humble pizza to lobster. This hotel is not for the slimmer's. The staff were friendly, helpful and always on hand to help with a smile.
Would I go again, yes, it was a fantastic holiday and I saw Cuba at its best. Yes there were some people that moaned about this and that, but surely that is par for the course. It would not matter if these sort of people were in the Dorchester in London they would still find something to moan about. All in all a wonderful holiday finely executed by Holiday Place, my special thanks to Peter Young who planned it all and for his attention to detail, always replying to my email by return.
I had never heard of this travel company before, but I will highly recommend this travel company to people because the service I received was second to none. Nikita a big thank you and your colleagues.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT