Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holidays in Cuba
I would like to thank all at Holiday Places for there handing of my holiday booking. The advice and help given was invaluable and all my email requests were promptly replied to. You too helped and I thank you also.
The flight was memorable and quite retro, the flight staff were helpful and aimed to please. In Havana the Commodore Bungalow Hotel was very clean and efficient, but did need a bit of TLC The room maid was really good and left towel sculptures for me every morning!! Your holiday representative was there on the first morning and all the trips you could wish to make were presented. I personally took the vintage car tour with my own personal tour guide and interpreter. Excellent value for money and lasted all day.
The Breezes Resort, this Hotel had everything, entertainment which changed each evening and is not repeated during my two week stay. The rooms are large and all air conditioned with amenities such as DVD, TV and for the ladies, that all welcoming ironing board with steam iron. The beach is vast and kept clean, you also had pools in the hotel grounds plus of course a pool bar. The restaurants were various and served a vast, great variety of food from the humble pizza to lobster. This hotel is not for the slimmer's. The staff were friendly, helpful and always on hand to help with a smile.
Would I go again, yes, it was a fantastic holiday and I saw Cuba at its best. Yes there were some people that moaned about this and that, but surely that is par for the course. It would not matter if these sort of people were in the Dorchester in London they would still find something to moan about. All in all a wonderful holiday finely executed by Holiday Place, my special thanks to Peter Young who planned it all and for his attention to detail, always replying to my email by return.
I had never heard of this travel company before, but I will highly recommend this travel company to people because the service I received was second to none. Nikita a big thank you and your colleagues.
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Enjoy a free upgrade to the ocean view at Melia Habana
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT