Rated 4.5 of 5
Holidays in Mexico and Cancun
Cancun Holiday (Sun and Moon Palace with Resort Credit)
Just to let you know what a fantastic time we had in Cancun.
The weather was marvellous, the hurricanes and tropical storms completely bypassed us. The hotels (Sun and Moon Palace) were absolutely fabulous. The staff are absolutely lovely – maybe that’s Mexicans in general – they couldn’t do enough for us; including an absolutely impromptu birthday cake served at the pool when we were at the Moon Palace.
I should say now that my husband is a chef and has just retired after 32 years as an executive chef in a 4* hotel in the UK so he takes some impressing; but he also had a marvellous time. Couldn’t fault it. Best ever chill-out we’ve had, I think.
The all-inclusive deal was the BEST value we’ve ever had (we don’t often go all-inc because it’s so limiting, but with 14 restaurants in the first hotel and four or five in the second we could have had a different venue every day!) And it lasted until the minute we left the hotel which doesn’t often happen. The in-resort credit was great – didn’t make full use of it at the first hotel but we got to grips with it and used everything up at the second, and I think all we paid outside the hotel was 8 pesetas for a bus ride!
I’ll be putting a couple of excellent reports on Trip Advisor when I’ve got time, but thought I should thank you first.
Mexico and Cancun Holidays Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Discover this dream romantic getaway where every luxury is included at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
- Be seduced by sophisticated comforts, elegant design and complimentary green fees at Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Let Unlimited Luxury treat you to fine meals and drinks as well as an array of non-motorised water sports
- Enjoy the 24-hour room service, complimentary daily re-stocked mini bar and free Wi-Fi; it's all there and it's all included
Look out over the glistening Caribbean Sea from your luxurious suite, before heading out to enjoy one of the many activities on offer
- With 9 dining options there is something to suit every taste
- An adults-only hideaway, boasting ultimate tranquility
- Relish soothing treatments and massages, with stunning views, at an award-winning spa
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether looking for a relaxing retreat with your partner, or simply searching for some peace and intimacy by yourself, a...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
In the centre in Cancun’s legendary Hotel Zone, the all-inclusive and family-friendly Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT