Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
A first timer to Cuba – I found it a beautiful unspoilt island and far exceeded my expectations.
The hotels, both Luna y Mares and the Havana Libre were excellent and I couldn’t fault them, again both exceeded my expectation in terms of customer service (we had to move from a ground floor rather musty smelling room but it was handled quickly by the rep, Jorgie I think), quality of variety of food, entertainment & cleanliness.
The only fly in the ointment was the obviously unreliable Cubana airlines but that is out of your control. Our 8hr return delay at Havana was very quickly dealt with and we were put up in a hotel, I think the Panorama or Paradisio or something, a rather uninspiring and dull, soulless modern hotel, not a patch on the Havana Libre!! I got the impression that flight delays or cancellations flying Cubana are a regular occurrence but I couldn’t fault the flight once we got off the ground (after a second technical delay).
When I asked your rep in Havana where I could hire an open top car for an hour’s tour, she immediately got on the phone. I asked if it could be a red one, and yes she obliged and it turned up on time at reception, that’s service for you!!!!
Well done, best holiday for a long time. Definitely going back to Cuba, it’s a real gem. Pssst don’t tell everyone about Cuba I want to keep it a secret. x
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT