Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Impressive Service from the Holiday Place
I am writing in regard to the recent holiday both Susan Ashton and I booked with you to Cuba and please accept my sincere apologies for the delay, which has been due to a great deal of personal and professional commitments since our return. Thank you very much for arranging our holiday, which we both thoroughly enjoyed and we would like to provide you with some constructive feedback that we hope you will find helpful. The holiday you arranged was a two-centre holiday from Wednesday 5th August to 19th August 2015. Having made a note of the names of those we wished to mention, we have unfortunately lost or misplaced them. However you should from descriptions, be able to identify the staff we would like to particularly mention and would appreciate it if our gratitude can be extended to them. The representative at the morning meeting in Hotel Central Parque on Friday 7th August was during the course of the meeting, most helpful, patient and valuable in gaining the most from our few days stay in Havana. The tour guide for the Old Man and the City tour in the afternoon of Friday 7th August was highly approachable and particularly excellent with her national and local knowledge, explanations and ability to answer questions when asked. The representative in the hotel on Saturday 8th August was lovely and helpful in the efficient booking of a car to tour Havana. We would particularly like to thank you for arranging our ability to stay at the Hotel Parque Central, which we found to be of an excellent standard. The reception staff were very efficient and the location and facilities were excellent for our needs. During our stay at the Melia Cayo-Coco hotel, Hector the representative, was informative and helpful, as were the reception staff and particularly the customer service staff. The hotel was delightful, the location and facilities excellent, but the buffet restaurant was devoid of an air cooling and air flow system, which resulted in a very uncomfortable eating environment and encouraged many irritating flies. It is difficult to apportion causation, but we remained healthy during our Havana stay and yet succumbed to gastrointestinal problems during most of our stay at the Melia Cayo-Coco. The food was well cooked and beautifully presented, with all the dining room and bar staff being excellent and attentive. The snack bar and international restaurant staff were fabulous. The internal and external public areas were immaculate. However, the cleanliness and servicing of the room we stayed was of a much lower standard. The diving centre and staff were exemplary and very helpful. The outgoing flight was excellent in regard to food, service and in-flight entertainment and the same could have been said of the return flight, if we had not had to volunteer to miss a meal on account of the flight being short of well over 100 meals. We would and indeed have, begun recommending the visiting of Cuba with the Holiday Place to others. Thank you to all your staff for all your patience and assistance during the course of arranging
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Enjoy the exciting nightlife the Melia Marina Varadero Hotel has to offer, whilst relaxing during the day in the beautiful accommodation
- Melia Marina Varadero Hotel is ideally located 300m from the beach in an ecological reserve with a dolphinarium and caves to explore
- Incredible all-inclusive benefits with dining at 9 restaurants at Melia Marina Varadero Hotel
- Excellent watersports facilities including yachting, fishing and diving
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT