Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
We'll Be Back!!
Absolutely fantastic holiday, we will be going again next year!
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Stay on the MS Royal VIking before a stay at the luxurious Sonesta St. George Luxor
- Sail the Nile in luxurious style onboard the newest, most magnificent floating hotel on the River Nile
- This cruise and hotel combine perfectly for a fantastic holiday
- Five star splendour on the banks of the Nile at Sonesta St. George Luxor
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Enjoy an Egyptian holiday of a lifetime, exploring Cairo and Luxor along with a fantastic cruise included
Stay in Cairo, Luxor and journey through the nile on a fantastic Cruise, given you the chance to discover Egypt
- Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace is set in the heart of Luxor, close to the Temple of Luxor and with a magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile.
- Ms Royal Viking is a smart, sophisticated ambience with all amenities included for that relaxing sail along the ancient River Nile
- Le Meridien Pyramids is set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo.
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The Baron Palace Resort is beautifully and ideally located in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh Bay. Sahl Hasheesh is famed for...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT