Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in Mauritius
Excellent holiday in beautiful surroundings. Friendly welcoming staff. Food was best I've ever had and I'm a well seasoned traveller, definitely go back
Mauritius Holidays Browse all
Take delight in the bare necessities of life when you stay at this peaceful retreat, created for body and soul rejuvenation.
- Enjoy delicious seafood barefeet in the sand at L'Ocean restaurant
- Admire beautiful sunsets from the deck around the infinity pool
- Treat yourself with a complimentary Hammam at the Spa Attitude
Make the most of the private beach, stunning sea views and a great selection of facilities that help you relieve yourself of the stresses of modern life.
- Revel in complimentary kayaking, glass bottom boating, tennis and more sports
- Enjoy culinary delights that suit all tastes from Mauritian, Asian and International to beach and poolside options
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Fun and relaxation for all the family - there's something for everyone at Laguna Beach, come and discover it for yourself
- Romantic boutique hotel at the beautiful Fisherman's Cove
- Winner of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for three years in a row
- Complimentary watersport like glass bottom boat, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling and more
An Exotic Escape at the beachfront Ambre Hotel in Belle Mare comes at an affordable price - it's too good to resist...
- Watersports includes Wind-surfing, kayaks,laser sails, glass-bottom boat trips and snorkelling
- Free Golf Included in your Holiday at Le Touessrok
- Excellent kids club with fun programmes for the little one open twelve hours a day
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Spend a week sunning yourself at the InterContinental Mauritius on the gorgeous beaches of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius'...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...
Situated on the northwest coast of Mauritius, Le Meridien Ile Maurice sits at the edge of an 800m white sand beach by...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT