Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
Lovely Holiday, Well Organised
I want to make a few comments regarding the latest holiday that you arranged for my partner and me. I.e. The Golden Triangle, India and including three nights in Dubai. I have always been happy with your holiday deals, and the very good organisation of the holidays. As you know, I have be using the Holiday Place for booking and finding holidays for me, my family and friends for over five years, and have been very happy with all your guides and representatives at the holiday destinations. This latest holiday was very, very good, and it all went like clockwork. It was great to see your Delhi representative holding up a card with our names once we had got through the customs hall. We knew from then onwards that this holiday would be one of the best we have ever had. Thereafter everything was so good. The driver who was with us each day was very good to drive us carefully throughout our stay in India. He was always ready for us even before the time we had arraigned for our pickup. Each of the guides at the three destinations gave us very good and comprehensive information and were very good and very considerate to make sure that we didn't get too much hasell from the street venders. The hotels were excellent, and all-in-all one of the happiest and most memorable holidays for my partner and me. We managed to purchase some good items at the hotels, and the people were very kind and considerate. Best Wishes to you all. (Especially Alexandra) Keep up the good work.
India Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a once in a lifetime Golden Triangle and Beyond India tour visiting various famous monuments along the way
Let India's incredible wonders fascinate and excite you on this wonderful India Tour where you can view many of the country's spectacular sights
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a guided village walk through the local farms and trails where you can interact and learn about the cattle's, crops & lives of the villagers
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Relax on the backwaters of Kerala upon an enchanting Houseboat
- Knowledgable, English speaking guide
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT