Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holiday in Cuba Guardalavaca and Havana
Hi and THANK YOU!!
I had a wonderful holiday and having filled in your feedback, would also like to give you more information.
I would like to make a special mention of your representative Yordy in Guardalavaca, who was really fantastic.
I have now travelled quite a few times with your company and recommended you to friends who have also had very good travel experiences so thank you again.
This trip, your agents in the UK really did a great job in getting my package to match with that of my friend in Canada so that we could meet up after quite a few years. Of course no one can predict what will happen in Cuba and on arrival, I was upgraded to Brisas Villas, which was fantastic but my friend was not and stayed in Atlantico. It took a couple of days to sort out (The wonderful Yordy again!) and I moved to Atlantico to join her. Her company 'Tours Mont Royal' from Canada were most unhelpful, they wanted to charge her 500 canadian dollars to move to Brisas. Although the hotels are side by side and it was possible to go to Brisas for a meal from Atlantico on my previous trips, this time the staff were not so helpful and we couldn't have meals together if we stayed in separate hotels so my move was the easier option and I still had a great time. Yordy got me a sea view room and even helped my friend on several occasions. We were able to take a great trip to Santiago for 2 days and the Melia in Santiago was really nice. The trip was excellent value and we had a wonderful and very informative 2 days.
Chris, the tour guide was a mine of information and also extremely helpful. The boat trip round the bay, lovely lunch and interesting tour of the Morro and the Cemetary were all great. Dancing in the Casa de la Trova was my highlight - but I love dancing!
Yordy managed to change my internal flight to Havana to the morning flight - I needed more dancing! However, my arrival at Nacional was somewhat disappointing. There was only one lady checking people in and after well over an hour of queueing (by then 1pm and my pick up was 5.30am in Guardalavaca) I was told that I could not have my room until 4pm. So I sat outside with a soft drink and all my bags and then at 3.30 joined the queue for almost another hour and finally got to my room around 5pm.
I had a nice room and the hotel is beautiful and very grand with so much history, but I found it very impersonal, very busy and the staff less friendly and helpful than in other hotels I have stayed in.
Despite this, I loved my time in Havana, as always, I managed to dance lots and I look forward to my next trip!!
Thank you again for a great holiday
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Club Amigo Aguas Azules has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT