Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Holiday in Cuba Guardalavaca and Havana
Hi and THANK YOU!!
I had a wonderful holiday and having filled in your feedback, would also like to give you more information.
I would like to make a special mention of your representative Yordy in Guardalavaca, who was really fantastic.
I have now travelled quite a few times with your company and recommended you to friends who have also had very good travel experiences so thank you again.
This trip, your agents in the UK really did a great job in getting my package to match with that of my friend in Canada so that we could meet up after quite a few years. Of course no one can predict what will happen in Cuba and on arrival, I was upgraded to Brisas Villas, which was fantastic but my friend was not and stayed in Atlantico. It took a couple of days to sort out (The wonderful Yordy again!) and I moved to Atlantico to join her. Her company 'Tours Mont Royal' from Canada were most unhelpful, they wanted to charge her 500 canadian dollars to move to Brisas. Although the hotels are side by side and it was possible to go to Brisas for a meal from Atlantico on my previous trips, this time the staff were not so helpful and we couldn't have meals together if we stayed in separate hotels so my move was the easier option and I still had a great time. Yordy got me a sea view room and even helped my friend on several occasions. We were able to take a great trip to Santiago for 2 days and the Melia in Santiago was really nice. The trip was excellent value and we had a wonderful and very informative 2 days.
Chris, the tour guide was a mine of information and also extremely helpful. The boat trip round the bay, lovely lunch and interesting tour of the Morro and the Cemetary were all great. Dancing in the Casa de la Trova was my highlight - but I love dancing!
Yordy managed to change my internal flight to Havana to the morning flight - I needed more dancing! However, my arrival at Nacional was somewhat disappointing. There was only one lady checking people in and after well over an hour of queueing (by then 1pm and my pick up was 5.30am in Guardalavaca) I was told that I could not have my room until 4pm. So I sat outside with a soft drink and all my bags and then at 3.30 joined the queue for almost another hour and finally got to my room around 5pm.
I had a nice room and the hotel is beautiful and very grand with so much history, but I found it very impersonal, very busy and the staff less friendly and helpful than in other hotels I have stayed in.
Despite this, I loved my time in Havana, as always, I managed to dance lots and I look forward to my next trip!!
Thank you again for a great holiday
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- Enjoy a fantastic tour
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero.
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT