Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
I felt I must write to express how much my friends and I enjoyed our recent holiday. It was exceptional value for money and the hotels were really lovely. The tour guide was marvellous. If you get the opportunity please pass on these comments to the people concerned, particularly the staff in the hotels , they are amazing.
India Holidays Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a stay upon an enchanting Houseboat
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Explore the vibrant culture of India before enjoying some downtime on the beach in Pattaya
- Explore the majestic Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Watch the sunset over the Taj Mahal
- Enjoy idyllic sea views from your room in Pattaya
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Travelling by train, the ever-changing scenery will slowly unfold as you move from city to city on this exciting...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT