Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
Holiday to India Golden Triangle
Dear Holiday Company, My friends and I recently took a holiday to India to visit the Golden Triangle. I must say I had to write and express our appreciation in the way in which we were treated as customers. From the very start when the holiday was booked I was delighted with the correspondence and treatment in general. We were kept updated with any changes or alterations to hotels and must say that alternative accommodation met with our seal of approval. Flights were on time and service on board Emirates flights was enjoyable with friendly and obliging staff. That was only the start, in India we were met by Sita representative Pretty, who was welcoming, informative and helpful. However, the best was yet to come when we were introduced to our driver for our stay in India, Ranjeet Singh. Ranjeet was delightful company, throughout our Golden Triangle Tour. When we were between guides he offered invaluable safety tips, gave an insight into his culture which is what we came to India for but above all gave a lot of himself. We had interesting and amusing conversations while travelling, in which we shared cultural differences. Ranjeet was always obliging and courteous even after driving for many hours. As a group of women travelling alone this was a great comfort to us, Ranjeet was always polite and the perfect gentleman and feel very lucky to have had him as our driver for the time we stayed in India and feel very strongly that he contributed greatly to our experience while there. Ranjeet is an asset to your company and every company should have a Ranjeet. Sita were very supportive as a holiday company and would ring to see how each trip had been. Unfortunately we had only one negative experience with one guide whom Sita addressed promptly but we certainly did not let that spoil our holiday. On behalf of myself and friends we would like to say a big thank you, we had an absolutely fantastic time and all agreed it was the best holiday ever. Many Thanks for such a wonderful experience from Sharon Taylor Catherine Thomas Pamela Chapman
India Holidays Browse all
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a stay upon an enchanting Houseboat
- English speaking guide
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Discover the enchantment of India and marvel at the splendour of the Golden Triangle in style, then follow in the footsteps of the great sultans on a Tiger Safari
- See the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, see the Red Fort and then walk down the bustling streets of Chandni Chowk in Delhi
- Tour includes Horse Carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and Elephant Ride to the Amber Fort
- Discover Ranthambore National Park's Jungle Safari
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Overview Need a room in India', join us for an exciting adventure and an assault on the senses, following in the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT