Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in South Africa
Brilliant Holiday in Dubai and South Africa
Brilliant holiday. All flights and transfers went smoothly and on time. Hotels were excellent - good locations, very good standard throughout. Itinerary was very good indeed but would recommend two nights in or around Stellenbosch area. Kuzuko lodge amazing!!! Car hire simple and easy - again very good quality.
Would certainly recommend The Holiday Place on basis of this tour and will certainly consider company seriously for future travel plans. Thank you to all concerned but especially Hamish Depala who was extremely helpful, well informed and always got back to us quickly if we had a question. Finally the fact that someone in the company had actually done the trip and could therefore give views/info based on personal experience is a huge plus when advising/selling the package.
South Africa Holidays Browse all
Soak up the natural splendour of the South African Bushveld on an exhilarating adventure, you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Experience the Bushveld in affordable, laidback comfort at the Hannah Game Lodge.
- The Comfortable thatched roof chalet accommodation oozing with South African charm.
- Enjoy activities galore including mountain trails, waterfalls, high ropes and low ropes, sable spotting, bush walks, game drives, archery
- The private nature reserve location
Go for the experience of lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
Marvel at the beauty of the wildlife in South Africa before a luxury stay in Dubai
- The Rove Downtown is the perfect base for sightseeing the glitz and Glamour of Dubai
- Journey up the awe inspiring Panorama Route with its forested mountains and fertile plains
- Visit the vibrant Ezulwini Craft Market which is packed with woven baskets, beadwork and carvings
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Combine the excitement and adventure of South Africa with a luxurius stay in Maritius
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius for a simply amazing tropical experience
- Experience a spectacular Ballon Safari at Mabula Game Lodge
- Capture the magic and wonder of the big five in South Africa
Discover a Kruger adventure in South Africa ahead of a relaxing treat in the Seychelles
- Drift away with a combination of Oriental traditions and modern skincare at the Duniye Spa
- Visit Centre for Endangered Species allowing visitors the opportunity to view and interact with a variety of animals
- Enjoy the thrills of river rafting, tubing, abseiling, zipline, aerial cable trail and quad biking
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Escape to the magical land of South Africa and spend two weeks exploring its natural beauty and its most popular...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
The “Zebra Country Lodge Reserve” is nestled amongst scenic bushveld mountains, running streams and manicured gardens...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Located directly within Cape Town's historical city centre, this tranquil, modern and elegant hotel serves as the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT