Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in South Africa
Brilliant Holiday in Dubai and South Africa
Brilliant holiday. All flights and transfers went smoothly and on time. Hotels were excellent - good locations, very good standard throughout. Itinerary was very good indeed but would recommend two nights in or around Stellenbosch area. Kuzuko lodge amazing!!! Car hire simple and easy - again very good quality.
Would certainly recommend The Holiday Place on basis of this tour and will certainly consider company seriously for future travel plans. Thank you to all concerned but especially Hamish Depala who was extremely helpful, well informed and always got back to us quickly if we had a question. Finally the fact that someone in the company had actually done the trip and could therefore give views/info based on personal experience is a huge plus when advising/selling the package.
South Africa Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a thrilling array of activities and excursions with a stay upon the St Lucia Estuary in KwaZulu-Natalon
- Enjoy being within walking distance of the shops and restaurants
- Enjoy an adventure you can afford
- Enjoy activities galore, including game drives, whale watching, town tours, turtle tours, boat cruises, kayaking, walking trails, snorkelling, fishing, arts and crafts, golf
Travel through the wonderful winelands region of South Africa before a short stay in a fully-equipped Dubai city hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Al Barsha is set in Dubai's Al Barsha area, close to world-class shops, restaurants and popular Dubai attractions, just behind the Mall of The Emirates.
- Rental car included for the tour of South Africa
- Travel through the Winelands and Cape Peninsula in one of the most beautiful areas of the world
Discover the beauty of South Africa and the buzz of Dubai
- Explore amazing Dubai while staying at Hilton Garden Inn Mall of The Emirates
- Your journey in South Africa includes all meals and 2 game drives per day
- Excellent services included in the tour: 6 days Toyoto Corolla Car rental with GPS and additional driver option
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
Combine the excitement and adventure of South Africa with a luxurius stay in Maritius
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius for a simply amazing tropical experience
- Experience a spectacular Ballon Safari at Mabula Game Lodge
- Capture the magic and wonder of the big five in South Africa
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
Located directly within Cape Town's historical city centre, this tranquil, modern and elegant hotel serves as the...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Tour Summary This Cape Town extension starts in Stellenbosch, the centre of South Africa’s wine production....
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT