Mrs F. N.
Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Wedding Abroad & Honeymoon
I would like to send this email so that it is highlighted what an outstanding travel advisor Stephanie Allen is. She is an absolute star and miracle worker! I had problems with the travel agency I was previously using, and after they misquoted my honeymoon and took money from my bank account without authorisation I was very stressed and upset about trying to book my honeymoon.
Stephanie changed all that, she worked with me, found a dream holiday that was within our price range and when I had concerns about the airline carrier she found a substitute that was just about within our price range.
What I really appreciated though was her enthusiasm and concern in making sure that I got to book a honeymoon that I would be happy with and her patience throughout all of this has been outstanding. I know I have been picky and there have been a lot of things that have been changed and questioned but Stephanie has worked with us on all of this to get us the honeymoon that we want and has been cheerful, patience and a pleasure to deal with.
I could not pay in full the holiday I booked with yourselves as I was awaiting for the money that was taken out of my account by Key2Holidays to be returned to me, but Stephanie arranged and extended the payment deadline and reservations ensuring we did not miss out on our honeymoon.
The best thing though is that when our registry in the UK couldn't happen and I decided to get married on holiday she found a wedding package within our budget ensuring that our Islamic marriage would be recognised and that my dream of a beach wedding realised.
I hope as a company you know how lucky you are to have an employee that is so dedicated to her work and customers and that she is recognised for her hard work, patience and great attitude with a great bonus ;-)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Dive into the warm water of Varadero beach and relax under the caribbean sunshine
- Suites feature a separate living area and Tropical suites feature breathtaking views of the sea
- Golf lovers can play on the nearby Varadero 18 hole golf course
- Book now and benefit from huge savings with the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic to Varadero offer!
Experience the beauty of colonial Havana from an elegant and quiet hotel, then relax on a fabulous beachfront resort set on Varadero's white sands
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in Varadero with the sandy beaches, tranquil waters and endless activities offered at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
- During your stay in Havana take our 2-day cultural tour from just £99 per person which includes City tour of Havana, a Tobacco Plantation, Cigar Factory, sail along the river and see the Haystack Hillock Mountains and much more
- Non-motorised water sports in Varadero included (catamaran, snorkelling, windsurfing)
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
The ultimate beach holiday experience awaits you at Breezes Varadero, a Caribbean paradise for golf-lovers and scuba...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT