Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Mauritius
I hope you're well. I wanted to let you know we had a lovely time in Mauritius!! The Sofitel was fabulous! The weather wasn't great but that didn't matter too much! Thank you for all your help organising the holiday! I must admit I normally book holidays myself online as I think of it as being easier but you may have changed my mind about that!!
On that note, we are thinking about another holiday w/c 21st October (for a week) to the Maldives which I thought you might be able to help us with? We would like to fly on 18th October with BA (as they go direct I believe) and we would like to stay in an all inclusive resort with water bungalows. There would be 4 adults going in 2 rooms. Any ideas you have would be great!
Mauritius Holidays Browse all
Take delight in the bare necessities of life when you stay at this peaceful retreat, created for body and soul rejuvenation.
- Enjoy delicious seafood barefeet in the sand at L'Ocean restaurant
- Admire beautiful sunsets from the deck around the infinity pool
- Treat yourself with a complimentary Hammam at the Spa Attitude
Make the most of the private beach, stunning sea views and a great selection of facilities that help you relieve yourself of the stresses of modern life.
- Revel in complimentary kayaking, glass bottom boating, tennis and more sports
- Enjoy culinary delights that suit all tastes from Mauritian, Asian and International to beach and poolside options
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
An Exotic Escape at the beachfront Ambre Hotel in Belle Mare comes at an affordable price - it's too good to resist...
- Watersports includes Wind-surfing, kayaks,laser sails, glass-bottom boat trips and snorkelling
- Free Golf Included in your Holiday at Le Touessrok
- Excellent kids club with fun programmes for the little one open twelve hours a day
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Spend a week sunning yourself at the InterContinental Mauritius on the gorgeous beaches of Grand Baie, one of Mauritius'...
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
Situated in the North West of Mauritius, Recif Attitude is an exclusive adults only hotel, overlooking a marine...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...
Make Mauritius your next holiday and revel in the tropical sun while lounging on sugary white sands and drinking in the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT