Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in South Africa
Holiday to South Africa (flying with Emirates to Capetown Via Dubai)
Both my wife and I want to say thank you very much indeed for dealing with our request so (very) promptly.
My wife and I have booked a vacation with your company to South Africa, flying with Emirates to Capetown via Dubai. To say that we have been impressed with everything to do with booking our vacation and all the items that we have asked for assistance with (vehicle upgrade) would be an understatement. If our holiday is half as good as your companies handling of everything has been so far, we will be more than satisfied and consider the cost to be money well spent.
While I am writing to you, please may I have a very casual enquiry regarding the flight status of our holiday. I was happy to find that I was able to reserve specific seats for my wife and I on line and have done so but I would like to ask what it would cost for us to upgrade our tickets to business class. I must stress that this is a very casual enquiry and we are in no way certain that we could afford the extra sum involved unless it was extremely reasonable but at the same time we did want to ask.
Once again, thank you for everything and be assured we will (have been) singing your praises to as many people as we can.
Very best regards,
mr & mrs beckett
South Africa Holidays Browse all
Indulge yourself with this once in a lifetime South African wilderness experience
- Delight in the well-appointed chalets ensuring a more than comfortable stay
- Enjoy dining Al Fresco with a view that you will cherish for a lifetime
- Treat yourself to a round of Golf with some of the most impressive scenery as your back drop
Relaxing and unforgettable experience - 11 nights tour including an excellent range of facilities
- Experience the fruitful lifestyle of the Cape Region
- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Kruger region
- Travel to Karongwe Private Game Reserve to get exclusive access, day and night, to a wide range of animals including the "Big Five"
Marvel at the beauty of the wildlife in South Africa before a luxury stay in Dubai
- The Rove Downtown is the perfect base for sightseeing the glitz and Glamour of Dubai
- Journey up the awe inspiring Panorama Route with its forested mountains and fertile plains
- Visit the vibrant Ezulwini Craft Market which is packed with woven baskets, beadwork and carvings
From the amazing Blyde River Canyon to the iconic table Mountain, this tour has it all!
- Explore the underground Cango Caves at Oudtshoorn
- Visit a real Chief's village in Swaziland
- Go in search of Africa's 'Big Five' in Kruger National Park
Combine the excitement and adventure of South Africa with a luxurius stay in Maritius
- Swim with Dolphins in Mauritius for a simply amazing tropical experience
- Experience a spectacular Ballon Safari at Mabula Game Lodge
- Capture the magic and wonder of the big five in South Africa
Discover a Kruger adventure in South Africa ahead of a relaxing treat in the Seychelles
- Drift away with a combination of Oriental traditions and modern skincare at the Duniye Spa
- Visit Centre for Endangered Species allowing visitors the opportunity to view and interact with a variety of animals
- Enjoy the thrills of river rafting, tubing, abseiling, zipline, aerial cable trail and quad biking
Tour Summary South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
Overview South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place where you will find exotic...
HIGHLIGHTS TOUR SAFARI, WINELANDS & CAPE TOWN South Africa is one of the most diverse countries in the world, a place...
Escape to the magical land of South Africa and spend two weeks exploring its natural beauty and its most popular...
Nestled upon the St Lucia Estuary, the elephant lake hotel is surrounded by natural beauty and offers a thrilling array...
Surrounded by more than 8,000 hectares of malaria free, unspoiled African bushveld, the affordable, laidback and...
The “Zebra Country Lodge Reserve” is nestled amongst scenic bushveld mountains, running streams and manicured gardens...
Sprinkled alongside the tranquil waterways of the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, The waterfront village boasts a...
Located directly within Cape Town's historical city centre, this tranquil, modern and elegant hotel serves as the...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT