Rated 5.0 of 5
Holidays in India
Our India and Dubai Holiday
I felt I must write to let you know what a most brilliant time we had on our recent holiday. Everything you arranged was to the highest standard and I have nothing but praise for the arrangements made for us.
Our representatives in India were superb. We had a fantastic driver and felt safe with him at all times. Travelling only with my sister, this was important to us. The guides were all excellent in each area we visited but the guide in Agra, Mookash, was outstanding and was able to bring alive the history of the area for us. I believe the travel company used was Sita and I would like you to pass on our thanks to them and their representatives.
The hotels were also perfect for us. We ate all our meals in the hotels and the food was great and the staff brilliant, especially in the Hotel Ambassador in Delhi and the staff in the Jaipur hotel (I am sorry but I cannot remember the name). The Manager at this particular hotel was very accomodating and approachable. The views from the hotel and general ambience was very relaxing and I wish could have stayed here for longer!!! But we were bound for Dubai and once again a superb hotel and brilliant staff.
Thank you once again for a brilliant experience where we did not have to worry about a thing! We had an absolutely fantastic time and treasured memories of people we met and places we visited.
Thank you so very much.
India Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a once in a lifetime Golden Triangle and Beyond India tour visiting various famous monuments along the way
Let India's incredible wonders fascinate and excite you on this wonderful India Tour where you can view many of the country's spectacular sights
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a guided village walk through the local farms and trails where you can interact and learn about the cattle's, crops & lives of the villagers
Glimpses of Kerala allows you to see the unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia
- Enjoy a private tour with an extra £99 per person, £300 off the usual price (includes private car, driver and guides)
- Relax on the backwaters of Kerala upon an enchanting Houseboat
- Knowledgable, English speaking guide
Take in the sights of the Golden Triangle tour where you will feel transported back in time then head for Dubai the world's most futuristic destination
- Complete your stay with a short break in luxurious Dubai
- Enjoy a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani dinner with a local family
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
- Call now to upgrade to a private tour, including a private car and driver, and personal local guides
- Envisage many world renowned sights including the Taj Mahal with amazing inclusions to experience such as an exclusive Rajasthani Feast
- During the tour you'll be able to enjoy various extras including a bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, a Chambal River Safari and much more
Relax and make the most of your holiday with the 11 nights Superior Golden Triangle and Superior Shimla Highlights
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments (one time only) as per the itinerary
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
Tour Overview With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44...
This colourful tour gives you the chance to view the major cities of North India, experiencing the sights and sounds of...
Be introduced to the magic of India with the perfect 9 night tour encompassing amazing sights through the cities of...
Enjoy an India adventure with this ten night tour of some of India's most mystical cities and attractions. This is a...
Nazri Resort has a prime location on the edge of the white sandy Baga Beach set in lush greenery and is flanked by the...
Discover the untold treasures of the capital of the Indian state of Kerala with an eight-day excursion to Trivandrum. It...
Ideally located on the shore of the longest beach, The Zuri White Sands, Goa Resort and Casino is perfect for those...
India can make a strong claim to be the most exciting and rewarding travel destination in the world. From the...
Discover the Portuguese charm of Goa while you enjoy a relaxing 8-day stay at the Cidade de Goa hotel in India where bed...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT