Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Thank you in advance for sorting out a statement from Cubana Airways, it's very much appreciated. I do understand that flights get delayed from time to time it was just a shame that the flight time had changed from 11.20pm to 2.30am in which case we missed our onward flight. But on the upside, at least we weren't stranded at Gatwick airport, we're lucky enough to have some family in Brighton so we got a train down there for a few days until the next available flight home.
I want to take the opportunity to say how impressed we have been with The Holiday Place, from the wonderful service i received with the booking agent, Susan Benns who was just fantastic in organizing our trip to Cuba and who answered a dozen or so emails!!
The lovely women Yordy, our THP representative who met us at the airport and gave us our welcome letter etc, she also came straight to the hotel the following day after my phone call to sort out a problem with checking in!! (the hotel told us our booking wasn't until the 21st May!! we arrived on the 12th!) and also the other THP rep, San, who was absolutely amazing, a real credit to the company. We had run out of baby milk! so he got us some, no problem, he also recommended a fabulous trip, 'Cuba inside' which we found to be a wonderful insight to the area of Holguin. The tour guide on that trip was great, she was very knowledgable and answered any questions we had, i think everyone on that bus that day had a really good time.
The hotel, Playa Pesquero was incredible, we loved our stay there and we would love to go back one day, the staff were all so friendly and willing to help with anything. My little daughter had the time of her life as did we. The food there was always great, we loved the choice of restaurants and bars.
We also liked the fact that there were showers available for use in the reception area which come in very handy when you have a late flight.
We flew to Havana for the last few days of our holiday and stayed in the Parque Central, which was in a fantastic location. Our THP rep there was Jorge, who did our welcome meeting and gave us all the information we needed for checking in at the airport on our departure. I must say the only problem with the meeting was that it was a 9.30am which was pretty early considering we didn't get in to the hotel til gone midnight the night before! i did notice that half the people that checked in with us that evening were not at the meeting!! But he was always on call if you needed him.
Havana is an amazing city, we enjoyed this part of our trip very much and the hotel itself was fabulous. The day we left, we asked reception if we could stay in our room longer as our departure to the airport wasn't until 10.30pm and the manager on duty said it would be no problem as we had a small child and she let us have the room until 8pm (at no extra charge) which was fantastic, it gave us chance to put our daughter down for a nap in the afternoon and shower in the comfort of our own room.
We have had a fantastic holiday and i can't thank The Holiday Place enough for their 5 star service and your staff in the UK and Cuba are all wonderful.
Many thanks from 3 very satisfied custmers,
Cuba Holidays Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Bellevue Palma Real Varadero is a special hotel as it is authentically Cuban in every respect, from the food to the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Located in a hip and centric section of Varadero, in close proximity to the best nightlife in the area, the Villa...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT