Mr John Fox
Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
The Ritz Carlton Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Having just returned from our Hotel Holiday, I write to express my thanks to all of your booking staff who were most helpful in England. At the hotel we were met by your local Agent, who fully explained the facilities, wished us a good holiday, and left us with his contact details, should we have any problems. I write mainly to congratulate you on your choise of local representation. With the return flight problems, Mr. Rabie Nassar far exceeded our expectations with his service, and thoroughly professional, yet caring attitude. We heard horror stories from fellow guests, who were more than frustrated at the lack of information, and indeed blatent lies told to them by the Agents of "larger operators." We were almost reluctant to tell them of the service offered by Rabie though of course we did!
When it was clear that we could not fly home on 20TH April, he asked us to meet him in reception at midday. His first hand knowledge of the situation at the airport was wildly different to the details offered to other guests by their contacts (when they actually met them) - his details were also 100% correct! Rabie was able to offer us a special room-rate for four nights (though we only stayed on Tuesday, and were assured that we would only be charged for that.) What really impressed us both was, though he could not guarantee anything, he asked us to keep a telephone with us, and be ready to leave at short notice should seats become available. Other guests had been flown off to Spain, or moved to other accomodation, or worse, left to their own devices.
Anyway, he telephoned on Wednesday, and we were collected to meet him at the Airport. Once again he asked us not to be too hopeful, but that he would do what he could. This is where he really got to work! We could see him trying every way he could to get us on the flight to Gatwick, and I do not know how he did it,in amongst the crowd, but after about twenty minutes he guided us to the check-in desk, spoke to the clerk, and we had our boarding passes. Thank goodness the other hotel guests did not see Mr. Nassar, in action -there would have been a riot! We truely believe that he put so much effort into our care because he is really dedicated to his work, and I do hope you are able to convey our thanks to him.
We shall recommend that any of our friends travelling to Egypt book through The Holiday Place, and if your overseas representatives are all as dedicated as Rabie, I am sure you will recieve many letters such as this in the future.
Thank you all
Egypt Holidays Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Make the most of the centric location, beautiful beach surroundings, luxurious perks and marvellous services of the...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT