Mr John Fox
Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
The Ritz Carlton Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Having just returned from our Hotel Holiday, I write to express my thanks to all of your booking staff who were most helpful in England. At the hotel we were met by your local Agent, who fully explained the facilities, wished us a good holiday, and left us with his contact details, should we have any problems. I write mainly to congratulate you on your choise of local representation. With the return flight problems, Mr. Rabie Nassar far exceeded our expectations with his service, and thoroughly professional, yet caring attitude. We heard horror stories from fellow guests, who were more than frustrated at the lack of information, and indeed blatent lies told to them by the Agents of "larger operators." We were almost reluctant to tell them of the service offered by Rabie though of course we did!
When it was clear that we could not fly home on 20TH April, he asked us to meet him in reception at midday. His first hand knowledge of the situation at the airport was wildly different to the details offered to other guests by their contacts (when they actually met them) - his details were also 100% correct! Rabie was able to offer us a special room-rate for four nights (though we only stayed on Tuesday, and were assured that we would only be charged for that.) What really impressed us both was, though he could not guarantee anything, he asked us to keep a telephone with us, and be ready to leave at short notice should seats become available. Other guests had been flown off to Spain, or moved to other accomodation, or worse, left to their own devices.
Anyway, he telephoned on Wednesday, and we were collected to meet him at the Airport. Once again he asked us not to be too hopeful, but that he would do what he could. This is where he really got to work! We could see him trying every way he could to get us on the flight to Gatwick, and I do not know how he did it,in amongst the crowd, but after about twenty minutes he guided us to the check-in desk, spoke to the clerk, and we had our boarding passes. Thank goodness the other hotel guests did not see Mr. Nassar, in action -there would have been a riot! We truely believe that he put so much effort into our care because he is really dedicated to his work, and I do hope you are able to convey our thanks to him.
We shall recommend that any of our friends travelling to Egypt book through The Holiday Place, and if your overseas representatives are all as dedicated as Rabie, I am sure you will recieve many letters such as this in the future.
Thank you all
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Great resort for the Family with endless fun at the Movenpick Kids Club during the day and night
- 18-holes golf course is just 1km away
- Discover El Gouna town with a daily shuttle bus - optional Â£20 per person
- Enjoy a sumptuous choice of dining at the Movenpick buffet restaurant
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery. On...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT