Mr John Fox
Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
The Ritz Carlton Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Having just returned from our Hotel Holiday, I write to express my thanks to all of your booking staff who were most helpful in England. At the hotel we were met by your local Agent, who fully explained the facilities, wished us a good holiday, and left us with his contact details, should we have any problems. I write mainly to congratulate you on your choise of local representation. With the return flight problems, Mr. Rabie Nassar far exceeded our expectations with his service, and thoroughly professional, yet caring attitude. We heard horror stories from fellow guests, who were more than frustrated at the lack of information, and indeed blatent lies told to them by the Agents of "larger operators." We were almost reluctant to tell them of the service offered by Rabie though of course we did!
When it was clear that we could not fly home on 20TH April, he asked us to meet him in reception at midday. His first hand knowledge of the situation at the airport was wildly different to the details offered to other guests by their contacts (when they actually met them) - his details were also 100% correct! Rabie was able to offer us a special room-rate for four nights (though we only stayed on Tuesday, and were assured that we would only be charged for that.) What really impressed us both was, though he could not guarantee anything, he asked us to keep a telephone with us, and be ready to leave at short notice should seats become available. Other guests had been flown off to Spain, or moved to other accomodation, or worse, left to their own devices.
Anyway, he telephoned on Wednesday, and we were collected to meet him at the Airport. Once again he asked us not to be too hopeful, but that he would do what he could. This is where he really got to work! We could see him trying every way he could to get us on the flight to Gatwick, and I do not know how he did it,in amongst the crowd, but after about twenty minutes he guided us to the check-in desk, spoke to the clerk, and we had our boarding passes. Thank goodness the other hotel guests did not see Mr. Nassar, in action -there would have been a riot! We truely believe that he put so much effort into our care because he is really dedicated to his work, and I do hope you are able to convey our thanks to him.
We shall recommend that any of our friends travelling to Egypt book through The Holiday Place, and if your overseas representatives are all as dedicated as Rabie, I am sure you will recieve many letters such as this in the future.
Thank you all
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Stay on the MS Royal VIking before a stay at the luxurious Sonesta St. George Luxor
- Sail the Nile in luxurious style onboard the newest, most magnificent floating hotel on the River Nile
- This cruise and hotel combine perfectly for a fantastic holiday
- Five star splendour on the banks of the Nile at Sonesta St. George Luxor
Enjoy an Egyptian holiday of a lifetime, exploring Cairo and Luxor along with a fantastic cruise included
Stay in Cairo, Luxor and journey through the nile on a fantastic Cruise, given you the chance to discover Egypt
- Steigenberger Hotel Nile Palace is set in the heart of Luxor, close to the Temple of Luxor and with a magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile.
- Ms Royal Viking is a smart, sophisticated ambience with all amenities included for that relaxing sail along the ancient River Nile
- Le Meridien Pyramids is set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo.
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonder, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The Baron Palace Resort is beautifully and ideally located in the heart of Sahl Hasheesh Bay. Sahl Hasheesh is famed for...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT