Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
We have just returned from a twin centre holiday to Cuba booked through yourselves.
I would like to thank Adarsh for the advice given at the time of booking, excellent suggestion of hotels (Rio de Oro & Parque Central), excellent value also. We could not fault the service you give. The letter issued prior to our departure indicating the change in currency regulations was something others in the hotel did not receive from their operators (Thomson, Thomas Cook, Hayes & Jarvis etc.) and was especially welcome as we were just about to order a stack of dollar bills, nice touch.
We had absolutely no problems in resort and the information given by Felix at the Rio De Oro was invaluable. Our flight from Holguin to Havana was delayed for 3.5 hours and we were informed of this whilst waiting at the hotel for collection. Our transfer bus simply came 3.5 hours later allowing us to enjoy the hotel for that bit longer (the all inclusive bar obviously). When we got to Holguin airport we met people who had had to wait there for the whole of the delay time (traveling with Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..). Again, top info.
Your guys in Havana (Elio and Yacel) were also especially good. We only had a short time in Havana and the advice given from Elio was amazing and we packed so much in to that short space of time due to his good advice and recommendations. What would otherwise of been a relatively daunting city (especially after 11 days chilling out at the beach) was a breeze thanks to your team there. Havana is one place we will be going back to. Salsa clubs, great bars, great restaurants. Prado Neptuno across the road from Parque Central is spot on.
All in all, a fantastic holiday at a realistic price. We have recommended you to people we met at the Rio de Oro who were having problems with their tour company (Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..) and will recommend you to many more I am sure.
I would like to thank you for a hassle free trip and I can guarantee we will be booking with you again in the future.
Two very satisfied customers.
Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands for an amazing price!
- The all-inclusive plan features 1 buffet restaurant, 2 A la carte, 3 snack bars and 3 bars.
- The Location on one of Varadero's best virgin beaches.
- Enjoy varied entertainment, including water sports, beach volleyball, tennis, evening performances and more.
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco.
- Unwind with a massage or in the Jacuzzi and relish the relaxed, adults-only ambience.
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment.
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Experience Vibrant Havana and relaxing Varadero at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero that will give you the perfect opportunity to explore all that Cuba has to offer at melia habana hotel and melia marina varadero hotel
- Book early and benefit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Melia Marina Varadero offers modern amenities and services including a fitness centre, spa and a kids club
- Exclusive extras are offered in both hotels, including a romantic dinner for two in Varadero and a half day tour in Havana
- Melia Habana enjoys an excellent location in Miramar, close to old Havana and offers stunning views of the city and its northern coast
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT