Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
We have just returned from a twin centre holiday to Cuba booked through yourselves.
I would like to thank Adarsh for the advice given at the time of booking, excellent suggestion of hotels (Rio de Oro & Parque Central), excellent value also. We could not fault the service you give. The letter issued prior to our departure indicating the change in currency regulations was something others in the hotel did not receive from their operators (Thomson, Thomas Cook, Hayes & Jarvis etc.) and was especially welcome as we were just about to order a stack of dollar bills, nice touch.
We had absolutely no problems in resort and the information given by Felix at the Rio De Oro was invaluable. Our flight from Holguin to Havana was delayed for 3.5 hours and we were informed of this whilst waiting at the hotel for collection. Our transfer bus simply came 3.5 hours later allowing us to enjoy the hotel for that bit longer (the all inclusive bar obviously). When we got to Holguin airport we met people who had had to wait there for the whole of the delay time (traveling with Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..). Again, top info.
Your guys in Havana (Elio and Yacel) were also especially good. We only had a short time in Havana and the advice given from Elio was amazing and we packed so much in to that short space of time due to his good advice and recommendations. What would otherwise of been a relatively daunting city (especially after 11 days chilling out at the beach) was a breeze thanks to your team there. Havana is one place we will be going back to. Salsa clubs, great bars, great restaurants. Prado Neptuno across the road from Parque Central is spot on.
All in all, a fantastic holiday at a realistic price. We have recommended you to people we met at the Rio de Oro who were having problems with their tour company (Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..) and will recommend you to many more I am sure.
I would like to thank you for a hassle free trip and I can guarantee we will be booking with you again in the future.
Two very satisfied customers.
Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Escape to the simply stunning warm waters of Varadero beach
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
Escape to Cuba's sunkissed sands and enjoy what Starfish Varadero has to offer for an amazing price!
- Varadero History and Nature Tour Included
- Located on one of the best beaches in Varadero
- Excellent selection of 4 restaurants, 3 a la carte and a choice of 4 bars
Enjoy a wide range of added values, fun activities or relax and lie under the sun on exclusive private beach area in Varadero
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and enjoy all fun activities from waters sports to golf lessons at Breezes Bella Costa
- Experience Varadero to the fullest with fantastic options for couples, families or singles as there is something to suit everyone
- Memories Miramar Hotel has a fantastic location and is only a 5-minute walk from the nearest beach
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Well located in the heart of Havana's historic Old town, close to Central Park and minutes away from the National Theatre, the Capitol and Hemingway's favourite bar, the Floridita
- Iberostar Parque Central is a great base to discover all this unique city has to offer
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero such as erobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and much more.
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Upgrade to The Royalton Hicacos Diamond Club and benefit from personalized check in, exclusive beach area, room service 24 hours and much more
- Benefit from the multiple swimming pools and a wide variety of non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Couples can enjoy little 'extras' at Melia Habana Hotel, offering a sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Kick off your Cuba holiday with a stay at one of Havana's most elegant hotels where you will enjoy 3 quiet nights safely...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Pernik Hotel is a comfortable tourist hotel located in a quiet green area near downtown Holguin. This hotel is close to...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT