Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
We have just returned from a twin centre holiday to Cuba booked through yourselves.
I would like to thank Adarsh for the advice given at the time of booking, excellent suggestion of hotels (Rio de Oro & Parque Central), excellent value also. We could not fault the service you give. The letter issued prior to our departure indicating the change in currency regulations was something others in the hotel did not receive from their operators (Thomson, Thomas Cook, Hayes & Jarvis etc.) and was especially welcome as we were just about to order a stack of dollar bills, nice touch.
We had absolutely no problems in resort and the information given by Felix at the Rio De Oro was invaluable. Our flight from Holguin to Havana was delayed for 3.5 hours and we were informed of this whilst waiting at the hotel for collection. Our transfer bus simply came 3.5 hours later allowing us to enjoy the hotel for that bit longer (the all inclusive bar obviously). When we got to Holguin airport we met people who had had to wait there for the whole of the delay time (traveling with Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..). Again, top info.
Your guys in Havana (Elio and Yacel) were also especially good. We only had a short time in Havana and the advice given from Elio was amazing and we packed so much in to that short space of time due to his good advice and recommendations. What would otherwise of been a relatively daunting city (especially after 11 days chilling out at the beach) was a breeze thanks to your team there. Havana is one place we will be going back to. Salsa clubs, great bars, great restaurants. Prado Neptuno across the road from Parque Central is spot on.
All in all, a fantastic holiday at a realistic price. We have recommended you to people we met at the Rio de Oro who were having problems with their tour company (Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..) and will recommend you to many more I am sure.
I would like to thank you for a hassle free trip and I can guarantee we will be booking with you again in the future.
Two very satisfied customers.
Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Soak up the Caribbean sun on Varadero’s white sands
- The state of the art facilities and décor, that ensure a comfortable stay
- The daytime activities program & Kids club.
- The perfect location along one of the most spectacular stretches of beach in Cuba.
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Indulge in a couples special retreat that includes a Deluxe Havana City Break and Luxury Adults-Only All Inclusive Beach Escape in Varadero
- The perfect 5* multi centre mixing exciting city life with a pampering beach retreat in romantic Cuba
- The luxury all suite Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa is situated on the pristine Varadero beach
- Melia Habana is the perfect base for exploring all that Cuba has to offer and also offers a free shuttle to and from the Old City Centre
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Enjoy a summer holiday of a lifetime staying at two amazing hotels in both Havana and Varadero
- Enjoy water sports on the Varadero beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail
- Book now to receive our exclusive Couples offer which includes a bottle of cava on arrival in both hotels, turndown service in the evenings and a guaranteed reservation in the a la carte restaurants in Varadero and much more
- Experience Havana's vintage vibe & Varadero's soft white-sand beaches all in one trip
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero.
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel.
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT