Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
We have just returned from a twin centre holiday to Cuba booked through yourselves.
I would like to thank Adarsh for the advice given at the time of booking, excellent suggestion of hotels (Rio de Oro & Parque Central), excellent value also. We could not fault the service you give. The letter issued prior to our departure indicating the change in currency regulations was something others in the hotel did not receive from their operators (Thomson, Thomas Cook, Hayes & Jarvis etc.) and was especially welcome as we were just about to order a stack of dollar bills, nice touch.
We had absolutely no problems in resort and the information given by Felix at the Rio De Oro was invaluable. Our flight from Holguin to Havana was delayed for 3.5 hours and we were informed of this whilst waiting at the hotel for collection. Our transfer bus simply came 3.5 hours later allowing us to enjoy the hotel for that bit longer (the all inclusive bar obviously). When we got to Holguin airport we met people who had had to wait there for the whole of the delay time (traveling with Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..). Again, top info.
Your guys in Havana (Elio and Yacel) were also especially good. We only had a short time in Havana and the advice given from Elio was amazing and we packed so much in to that short space of time due to his good advice and recommendations. What would otherwise of been a relatively daunting city (especially after 11 days chilling out at the beach) was a breeze thanks to your team there. Havana is one place we will be going back to. Salsa clubs, great bars, great restaurants. Prado Neptuno across the road from Parque Central is spot on.
All in all, a fantastic holiday at a realistic price. We have recommended you to people we met at the Rio de Oro who were having problems with their tour company (Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..) and will recommend you to many more I am sure.
I would like to thank you for a hassle free trip and I can guarantee we will be booking with you again in the future.
Two very satisfied customers.
Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 08th Feb
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An unforgettable holiday experience combining the vibrant life of Havana and the relaxing beach at Varadero
- Discover the treasures of Havana form the tranquil base of the Melia Habana Hotel
- Enjoy a free upgrade to the ocean view at Melia Habana
- Benefit from multiple swimming pools and non-motorised water sports in Varadero
- Relish upgraded luxuries including 24h room service and sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing retreat to the stunning Varadero beach
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
This carefully selected combination of hotels combines a stay in Havana with a stay upon the coast of Varadero. Start...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic Cuban experience? Then why not head to Cuba and marvel at both the historical Havana...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT