Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
We have just returned from a twin centre holiday to Cuba booked through yourselves.
I would like to thank Adarsh for the advice given at the time of booking, excellent suggestion of hotels (Rio de Oro & Parque Central), excellent value also. We could not fault the service you give. The letter issued prior to our departure indicating the change in currency regulations was something others in the hotel did not receive from their operators (Thomson, Thomas Cook, Hayes & Jarvis etc.) and was especially welcome as we were just about to order a stack of dollar bills, nice touch.
We had absolutely no problems in resort and the information given by Felix at the Rio De Oro was invaluable. Our flight from Holguin to Havana was delayed for 3.5 hours and we were informed of this whilst waiting at the hotel for collection. Our transfer bus simply came 3.5 hours later allowing us to enjoy the hotel for that bit longer (the all inclusive bar obviously). When we got to Holguin airport we met people who had had to wait there for the whole of the delay time (traveling with Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..). Again, top info.
Your guys in Havana (Elio and Yacel) were also especially good. We only had a short time in Havana and the advice given from Elio was amazing and we packed so much in to that short space of time due to his good advice and recommendations. What would otherwise of been a relatively daunting city (especially after 11 days chilling out at the beach) was a breeze thanks to your team there. Havana is one place we will be going back to. Salsa clubs, great bars, great restaurants. Prado Neptuno across the road from Parque Central is spot on.
All in all, a fantastic holiday at a realistic price. We have recommended you to people we met at the Rio de Oro who were having problems with their tour company (Thomson, Thomas Cook etc..) and will recommend you to many more I am sure.
I would like to thank you for a hassle free trip and I can guarantee we will be booking with you again in the future.
Two very satisfied customers.
Mark Timson & Jill Grant
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Enjoy a range of tours and excursions
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
- Rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi at Parque Central where you can look over the spectacular city of Havana
- Bella Vista sits on Varadero's pristine stretch of beach with 24-Hour all-inclusive services
- Endless range of facilities and activities for the perfect stay in your beachfront paradise
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT