Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Hyatt Regency - Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Having recently returned from Sharm el Sheikh we thought it appropriate to comment on how well it all went.
Our outward flight left on time and despite our fears over delays when we got to Sharm, your representative from
Eastmar Travel(Rabie Nassaf) was there to meet us.
He had our visa stamps ready,we were quickly through visa and passport controls and the Eastmar Bus was waiting to take us to the Hyatt Regency.
Rabie gave us a brief breakdown of key information during our journey and made arrangements to see us at the Hyatt the following day.
The rooms in the hotel were everything that we had expected,spacious,well fitted out and a full sea view right out across the Red Sea.
The following day we got all the information we needed from Rabie,he introduced us to the area and the hotel and was most helpful in answering our questions. He arranged a spectacular private tour to Cairo for us made every single arrangement and provided us with a guide who was with us for 2 days. The Eastmar bus was ready for us whenever we moved between sites of interest and that trip,the guide,the drivers etc will be a lasting and wonderful memory for us of Egypt.
We found all aspects of the hotel good except that we found the food a little disappointing and the service could sometimes be slow and offhand. However we have made those comments to the hotel and overall we would rate the hotel as very good in all other respects. The hotel even allowed us to stay in our room for 3 hours beyond check out time,without charge,because of how late our flight was.
Rabie stayed in touch throughout the holiday by phone and visit and was there to meet the Eastmar bus when we arrived at Sharm Airport,he smoothed our path through check in and right up to the last minute provided information on our delayed flight. The flight was delayed a while and we suspect this was because of snow etc at Gatwick - believe me Sharm Airport is not somewhere you would want to spend too many hours unless you really had to!.
All in all this was a great holiday made even better by the services of the Eastmar rep who we cannot praise too highly.
To be honest we had been a little worried since we had never heard of the Holiday Place before and we wondered whether we would suffer once in the resort because we had not booked with Thomson etc - it was actually exactly the opposite we moved far more quickly on arrival than did people who had booked with some of the big name companies.
Many thanks for arranging this holiday - we would use the Holiday Place again and will recommend you to others.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Stay in comfortable cabins with air-conditioning and elegant dining rooms
- Benefit from the fabulous view of karnak, valley of the kingsand the temple of Philae
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with all night entertainment like the belly dancing show and other typical Egyptian performances
- Enjoy the large sun deck with loungers and a swimming pool a massage service is also available on the sundeck
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT