Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Hyatt Regency - Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Having recently returned from Sharm el Sheikh we thought it appropriate to comment on how well it all went.
Our outward flight left on time and despite our fears over delays when we got to Sharm, your representative from
Eastmar Travel(Rabie Nassaf) was there to meet us.
He had our visa stamps ready,we were quickly through visa and passport controls and the Eastmar Bus was waiting to take us to the Hyatt Regency.
Rabie gave us a brief breakdown of key information during our journey and made arrangements to see us at the Hyatt the following day.
The rooms in the hotel were everything that we had expected,spacious,well fitted out and a full sea view right out across the Red Sea.
The following day we got all the information we needed from Rabie,he introduced us to the area and the hotel and was most helpful in answering our questions. He arranged a spectacular private tour to Cairo for us made every single arrangement and provided us with a guide who was with us for 2 days. The Eastmar bus was ready for us whenever we moved between sites of interest and that trip,the guide,the drivers etc will be a lasting and wonderful memory for us of Egypt.
We found all aspects of the hotel good except that we found the food a little disappointing and the service could sometimes be slow and offhand. However we have made those comments to the hotel and overall we would rate the hotel as very good in all other respects. The hotel even allowed us to stay in our room for 3 hours beyond check out time,without charge,because of how late our flight was.
Rabie stayed in touch throughout the holiday by phone and visit and was there to meet the Eastmar bus when we arrived at Sharm Airport,he smoothed our path through check in and right up to the last minute provided information on our delayed flight. The flight was delayed a while and we suspect this was because of snow etc at Gatwick - believe me Sharm Airport is not somewhere you would want to spend too many hours unless you really had to!.
All in all this was a great holiday made even better by the services of the Eastmar rep who we cannot praise too highly.
To be honest we had been a little worried since we had never heard of the Holiday Place before and we wondered whether we would suffer once in the resort because we had not booked with Thomson etc - it was actually exactly the opposite we moved far more quickly on arrival than did people who had booked with some of the big name companies.
Many thanks for arranging this holiday - we would use the Holiday Place again and will recommend you to others.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Soma Bay Diving Centre offers guests a chance to explore the magnificent coral reefs in the tranquil calm waters of the Red Sea.
- The hotel's dramatic architecture was inspired by the temple at Karnak, combining the splendours of ancient egypt with the comforts of the modern world
- Guests can take advantage of the natural healing powers of the renowned waters and sands of Soma Bay
- The Red sea is renowned for its marine life so guests can take full advantage of the wonderful diving and snorkelling opportunities
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Superior Swiss Inn Radamis I Nile Cruise + Movenpick Resort and Spa El Gouna + Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor
Discover the mysteries of the legendary River Nile as you take an 8-day cruise on its tranquil waters. This is your...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers and Casino sits on the west bank of the River Nile offering magnificent views of the river...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT