Rated 4.4 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Hyatt Regency - Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Having recently returned from Sharm el Sheikh we thought it appropriate to comment on how well it all went.
Our outward flight left on time and despite our fears over delays when we got to Sharm, your representative from
Eastmar Travel(Rabie Nassaf) was there to meet us.
He had our visa stamps ready,we were quickly through visa and passport controls and the Eastmar Bus was waiting to take us to the Hyatt Regency.
Rabie gave us a brief breakdown of key information during our journey and made arrangements to see us at the Hyatt the following day.
The rooms in the hotel were everything that we had expected,spacious,well fitted out and a full sea view right out across the Red Sea.
The following day we got all the information we needed from Rabie,he introduced us to the area and the hotel and was most helpful in answering our questions. He arranged a spectacular private tour to Cairo for us made every single arrangement and provided us with a guide who was with us for 2 days. The Eastmar bus was ready for us whenever we moved between sites of interest and that trip,the guide,the drivers etc will be a lasting and wonderful memory for us of Egypt.
We found all aspects of the hotel good except that we found the food a little disappointing and the service could sometimes be slow and offhand. However we have made those comments to the hotel and overall we would rate the hotel as very good in all other respects. The hotel even allowed us to stay in our room for 3 hours beyond check out time,without charge,because of how late our flight was.
Rabie stayed in touch throughout the holiday by phone and visit and was there to meet the Eastmar bus when we arrived at Sharm Airport,he smoothed our path through check in and right up to the last minute provided information on our delayed flight. The flight was delayed a while and we suspect this was because of snow etc at Gatwick - believe me Sharm Airport is not somewhere you would want to spend too many hours unless you really had to!.
All in all this was a great holiday made even better by the services of the Eastmar rep who we cannot praise too highly.
To be honest we had been a little worried since we had never heard of the Holiday Place before and we wondered whether we would suffer once in the resort because we had not booked with Thomson etc - it was actually exactly the opposite we moved far more quickly on arrival than did people who had booked with some of the big name companies.
Many thanks for arranging this holiday - we would use the Holiday Place again and will recommend you to others.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Make the most of the centric location, beautiful beach surroundings, luxurious perks and marvellous services of the...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Seize this opportunity to explore the mystical land of Egypt as you spend a week next to the shores of the mighty Red...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT