Rated 4.3 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Holiday to Egypt
Well, what can I say? You guys have been absolutely fantastic!
We were very impressed with your service prior to our holiday and this excellent service not only continued but far exceeded our expectation when our vacation commenced. Thank you very much for pre-booking our flight seats, it was obviously great that we could all sit next to each other and it became evident that even though we were one of the first to check-in other couples were struggling to sit next to each other. This was a wonderful touch. Both Monarch flights left as scheduled, although the return flight was very cramped, but this was due to the old-style aircraft.
Rabie met us at Sharm and whisked us through (queue jumping!!!) to Passport control - again, very impressed!
The Hilton was very comfortable, they offered us a free upgrade to the new part, which we declined as we wanted to be closer to the beach for snorkelling. Although the new part was very spectacular it was rather clinical and lacked atmosphere, so most of us were glad of the decision (the boys would have preferred to watch football in their rooms on a 32" plasma!!!) The staff were amazing and made us feel like we were VIP's! The Animation team definitely made our holiday for us to the point where email addresses and telephone numbers were exchanged.
Out of the 8 of us 6 of us did unfortunately experience the Sharm Egyptian tummy but this didn't spoil things for us. We soon became aware that this is a Sharm problem and not a hotel problem and it certainly wouldn't stop us from returning.
A very big thank you to both you and your team at The Holiday Place, long may this excellent service continue and we look forward to using you again in the future.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
Grab this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Egypt while partaking of 5-star treatment in one...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT