Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Cuba Varadero Holiday
Dear Mr Tony Gajic - Holiday Place UK and Mr Ernesto Blanco – The Holiday Place Varadero, Cuba
We had the pleasure of staying at Blau Hotel in Varadero, Cuba as from Jan 31st until Feb 12th – 2009.
We had arranged the flights from Denmark to arrival Havana Airport ourselves and booked coach & hotel trough The Holiday Place UK – Mr Tony Gajic. 2 of our 4 suitcases did unfortunately not turn up upon arrival HAV Airport but we got an irregularity-report issued and was met at the Airport by Holiday place rep´s as promised to take us to Blau Hotel in Varadero.
Next morning we met up with Sandra Borges Sanchez in the lobby of Hotal Blau – just to get a quick info about the area – Varadero in General and also hear about the possible tours we could book. Informing Sandra about the irregularity of the suitcases, she immediately to “ownership” and promised us to call – check and advise on a regular basis.
The service level of Sandra was AMAZING and VERY VERY GOOD… We have never ever, elsewhere in the World where we have travelled, met a service level like the one provided by Sandra Borges Sanchez… We got updates constantly reg. our missing suitcases by mobile text-messages (From early AM to very late PM as well daily !!) and got a lot of tips as well reg. Varadero and the tours in general as well.
On day 4 of our stay (After 09 PM !!) we got a text-message from Sandra with confirmation that our suitcases had arrived in Havana Airport and would be delivered the following morning to Blau Hotel in Varadero, which they were and all in good condition – nothing missed. Sandra provided us with a claim form we should use towards our own insurance company here in Denmark, to get compensation from the costs we have had to buy some new clothes etc for our kids – again top top service !!
Reason for writing this “recommendation – Thank you mail” is of course to cheer the work and top professional service provided by your local rep. Sandra Borges Sanches… People in general complain about “anything” but seems to forget to praise and say thank you when you get really great service…. We had NOTHING to complain about and A LOT to PRAISE… Mainly thanks to Sandra but also to Tony Gajic in the UK and The Holiday Place in General…!!
WE WILL (HOPEFULLY SHORTLY) USE YOUR GREAT COMPANY & SERVICE AGAIN !!
Rasmussen Family Denmark
(Heidi – Rene – Niklas & Julie)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Virgin Atlantic Sale, huge reductions sale ends 28th Feb
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Delight in the best Cuba has to offer with this stunning beach and city twin centre holiday
- Add Havana half-day tour from £49pp, taking in Revolution Square, Malecón and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana
- Iberostar Tainos is designed in the style of a traditional Caribbean village with two-storey bungalows that comprise spacious and elegant rooms
- Enjoy a historic stay in Havana at the NH Capri Hotel, which opened in 1957 and was initially run by the mafia
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
Discover the relaxing Varadero and sink into sublim tranquillity
- Experience the beauty of Varadero Beach where you can relax and unwind on the tranquil white sandy beaches whilst enjoying the 24-hrs All-inclusive offered at the Luxurious Iberostar Varadero
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Central Park
- Discover Cuba whilst staying at the 2 Top rated TripAdvisor hotels in Cuba
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana's most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the NH Capri is a legendary property with over...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Escape to Cuba on your next holiday and book a stay at the Villa Tortuga Hotel in Varadero. It is an all inclusive hotel...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT