Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Cuba Varadero Holiday
Dear Mr Tony Gajic - Holiday Place UK and Mr Ernesto Blanco – The Holiday Place Varadero, Cuba
We had the pleasure of staying at Blau Hotel in Varadero, Cuba as from Jan 31st until Feb 12th – 2009.
We had arranged the flights from Denmark to arrival Havana Airport ourselves and booked coach & hotel trough The Holiday Place UK – Mr Tony Gajic. 2 of our 4 suitcases did unfortunately not turn up upon arrival HAV Airport but we got an irregularity-report issued and was met at the Airport by Holiday place rep´s as promised to take us to Blau Hotel in Varadero.
Next morning we met up with Sandra Borges Sanchez in the lobby of Hotal Blau – just to get a quick info about the area – Varadero in General and also hear about the possible tours we could book. Informing Sandra about the irregularity of the suitcases, she immediately to “ownership” and promised us to call – check and advise on a regular basis.
The service level of Sandra was AMAZING and VERY VERY GOOD… We have never ever, elsewhere in the World where we have travelled, met a service level like the one provided by Sandra Borges Sanchez… We got updates constantly reg. our missing suitcases by mobile text-messages (From early AM to very late PM as well daily !!) and got a lot of tips as well reg. Varadero and the tours in general as well.
On day 4 of our stay (After 09 PM !!) we got a text-message from Sandra with confirmation that our suitcases had arrived in Havana Airport and would be delivered the following morning to Blau Hotel in Varadero, which they were and all in good condition – nothing missed. Sandra provided us with a claim form we should use towards our own insurance company here in Denmark, to get compensation from the costs we have had to buy some new clothes etc for our kids – again top top service !!
Reason for writing this “recommendation – Thank you mail” is of course to cheer the work and top professional service provided by your local rep. Sandra Borges Sanches… People in general complain about “anything” but seems to forget to praise and say thank you when you get really great service…. We had NOTHING to complain about and A LOT to PRAISE… Mainly thanks to Sandra but also to Tony Gajic in the UK and The Holiday Place in General…!!
WE WILL (HOPEFULLY SHORTLY) USE YOUR GREAT COMPANY & SERVICE AGAIN !!
Rasmussen Family Denmark
(Heidi – Rene – Niklas & Julie)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
Enjoy an amazing twin centre full of enjoyment for everyone at occidental miramar and breezes bella costa
The two hotels combine for an amazing holiday experience fit for everyone from couples to families at occidental miramar and breezes bella
- The Memories Miramar Havana is located in an elegant residential neighbourhood of Miramar and enjoys beautiful ocean views
- Both hotels offer fantastic amenities and facilities which makes the hotels a great choice for both families and couples
- Bella Costa is located on one of the world's finest beaches - Varadero
Feel the intoxicating Latin vibe in Havana and relax on the sun-kissed sands of Varadero beach.
- Memories Miramar Hotel operates a free of charge shuttle bus to the centre of Havana so guests can enjoy the best of the wonderful City's attractions
- Blau Varadero offers fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day and for the health conscious there are various wellness options
- Added extras for couples include a welcome cocktail, private check-in and complimentary massages
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Enjoy a bottle of sparking wine and chocolates upon arrival guaranteed for couples at Melia Habana Hotel and a romantic dinner for two in Havana
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine exploring the iconic and pulsating city of Havana with a relaxing summer retreat to the stunning Varadero beach.
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- The plethora of activities and classes that will cater for every taste.
- A Complimentary shuttle to the iconic city of Havana
- A Luxurious and comfortable stay with 5* amenities
Take a holiday to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of one of Cuba's leading resorts, Varadero. This locale is known for...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
This fabulous holiday package starts you off with a 3-night stay at the elegant and modern memories miramar in Havana's...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Villa Romero is beautiful in its design, and its comfortable rooms are pleasantly decorated to a high standard, offering...
Are you searching for an adventurous holiday filled with culture, authenticity and charm? Then why not enjoy a twin...
Fancy a charming and adventurous holiday? Why not try our twin centre package that allows you to explore the contagious...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Are you searching for an authentic, adventurous and charming holiday for you and your family? Then why not head to Cuba...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT