Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Cuba Varadero Holiday
Dear Mr Tony Gajic - Holiday Place UK and Mr Ernesto Blanco – The Holiday Place Varadero, Cuba
We had the pleasure of staying at Blau Hotel in Varadero, Cuba as from Jan 31st until Feb 12th – 2009.
We had arranged the flights from Denmark to arrival Havana Airport ourselves and booked coach & hotel trough The Holiday Place UK – Mr Tony Gajic. 2 of our 4 suitcases did unfortunately not turn up upon arrival HAV Airport but we got an irregularity-report issued and was met at the Airport by Holiday place rep´s as promised to take us to Blau Hotel in Varadero.
Next morning we met up with Sandra Borges Sanchez in the lobby of Hotal Blau – just to get a quick info about the area – Varadero in General and also hear about the possible tours we could book. Informing Sandra about the irregularity of the suitcases, she immediately to “ownership” and promised us to call – check and advise on a regular basis.
The service level of Sandra was AMAZING and VERY VERY GOOD… We have never ever, elsewhere in the World where we have travelled, met a service level like the one provided by Sandra Borges Sanchez… We got updates constantly reg. our missing suitcases by mobile text-messages (From early AM to very late PM as well daily !!) and got a lot of tips as well reg. Varadero and the tours in general as well.
On day 4 of our stay (After 09 PM !!) we got a text-message from Sandra with confirmation that our suitcases had arrived in Havana Airport and would be delivered the following morning to Blau Hotel in Varadero, which they were and all in good condition – nothing missed. Sandra provided us with a claim form we should use towards our own insurance company here in Denmark, to get compensation from the costs we have had to buy some new clothes etc for our kids – again top top service !!
Reason for writing this “recommendation – Thank you mail” is of course to cheer the work and top professional service provided by your local rep. Sandra Borges Sanches… People in general complain about “anything” but seems to forget to praise and say thank you when you get really great service…. We had NOTHING to complain about and A LOT to PRAISE… Mainly thanks to Sandra but also to Tony Gajic in the UK and The Holiday Place in General…!!
WE WILL (HOPEFULLY SHORTLY) USE YOUR GREAT COMPANY & SERVICE AGAIN !!
Rasmussen Family Denmark
(Heidi – Rene – Niklas & Julie)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
A superb combination of great accommodation and exciting activities make this resort one of Cuba's hottest properties
- Enjoy a complimentary Cultural Presentation
- Previous winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and ranked in the top 5 Hotels in Varadero
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Couples can benefit from a free bottle of sparkling wine and a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, room upgrade and more
- Enjoy a full range of Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquility in a perfect setting
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing summer 2017 beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Searching for a charming beach retreat with a twist? Why not head to Cuba and enjoy a stunning all-inclusive beach...
This 1920s colonial house is surrounded by lush vegetation and terrace areas and boasts a stunning array of antiques,...
Beyond its sober elegance of Mudejar roots and the presence of round arches and red clay tile roof, it is known for its...
Look out onto the day to day life of Havana's streets from the Casa Santy's balconies, with its great location and a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT